Do the women haters on this board have no mother, sister, or daughters? why are you so hateful

do the women haters on this board have no mother, sister, or daughters? why are you so hateful

Attached: philosoraptor.png (990x968, 439.25K)

Females are not inherently bad, though they are inherently inferior in every way except raising children. But modern western women, like modern western niggers, are entitled and delusional to the degree that they're essentially demons. Perhaps it's ultimately our fault for letting this happen but it doesn't change the situation we're currently in.

Attached: 056af5587f4603c28b253ffe51186e1a5.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

They are why I’m here.

they hate that which they cannot possess

its impossible to hate women when youre fucking them consistently. they are the complement to man, after all. made for us and our enjoyment

its understandable that those denied this natural right will lash out in anger

/thread

>its impossible to hate women when youre fucking them consistently
nothing is impossible

Yes my mother sucks

>reddit spacing

Entitlement and delusion is kind of a weak argument considering a lot of the people here, not all but some, feel they are entitled to a girlfriend and delude themselves into thinking they're more "high value" than they actually are. Those criticisms seem harsh, but this is a fair response to the things you said.

i tend to idealize women, so i can't speak for myself, but I think it's more that anons here are disappointed in the lack of values, character and support for their own culture/people that modern women show.
in other words: most people don't actually hate women, they just hate what racetraitors and superficial opportunists many of them seem to have turned into.

imagine never being a woman

Attached: sip.png (726x720, 72.26K)

>women are bot entitled or delusional
Virgin fatgoy detected

I think women are too.

Low T interpretation of reality. Check
American. Check.

fpbp.
men neglected their responsibilities and stopped tending to the women and as a result corruption could set in which brought ruin to the world itself.
people should have read genesis 3 more often, Adam looks away for one second and the woman already does the on thing that we werent supposed to.same story gets mirrored in north american myths were a horned serpent seduces a woman thst cant appreciate what she has already, and as a result great calamities happen

Attached: Historians.png (1887x288, 143.5K)

Everyone has a mother.
A person that has not forgiven his or her mother has hatred.

And you OP - have you forgiven your mother?

>its impossible to hate women when youre fucking them consistently
If you had ever actually been with a female in your life, you'd know it is the exact opposite. But considering your reddit spacing, it's safe to assume you're not even 18 yet.

When you look in the mirror, do you see the male pattern baldness and male skin texture that the rest of us see on you?

This but also the thousands of other women I've interacted with only served to reinforce my assumption. Show me a woman that isn't just a fancy living onahole, society fucked up giving women any authority.

You believe a person that has sex with women consistently, is impossible of hating a woman?

>youre successful with women? must be low t!
kek the cope

Attached: 72A30D99-2EA2-4D4C-B499-446D2DB64379.jpg (359x537, 35.85K)

Shut up faggot

>all these incel tier responses to my truth posting

very, very embarassing anons. Imagine hating that which literally begs for your seed

couldnt be me. call it reddit if you want. whatever helps
you cope

Same. Especially my mother. I won't talk bad about them because ten commandments. But she made my life hell.

>reddit spacing
>using "incel" unironically

Yep, called it.

Attached: 1630785117336.png (346x322, 42.46K)

Youre fucking retarded

Forgive, maybe.
Forget, never.

I don't see how what I'm saying is controversial.

Nigger you should meet my mother. If she wasn't a devout Catholic I'm sure she would have killed me in my sleep. Otherwise a nice lady.

Maybe yes, or maybe no?
You haven’t forgiven if you haven’t forgotten.
Face and forgive her for what she did. Or continue to be a beta male.

The only people who use the word incel are faggots and niggers. You just outed yourself.

Show us your tits

I always find these types of posters so hilarious. 99% of them will end up burned and destroyed eventually and then act like they never saw it coming, kek.

>How could this happen to me? Divorced at 60 and I've got nothing!
>Single gun shot
>No one even shows up for your funeral but the priest.

you sure showed me, kike. make yourself useful and get back to killing mudslimes. maybe youll even get to rape one and rid yourself of your shame

I dislike most people, I especially dislike obnoxious people so "thug culture", "bhaddie culture" and generally lefties are at the top of my dislike list. I just want to be left alone to grow potatoes and rear my chickens

>do the women haters on this board have no mother, sister, or daughters?

I've been called a woman hater but I honestly don't. I'm just aware that what they present themselves as and what they actually are are totally different things. My mother was the first to show me how petty, disloyal and dishonest women are so I guess I should thank her for an early lesson.

My sister was a different can of worms I don't want to get into, but she also showed me how good they are at wearing different masks. What they say is worthless.

You need to be 18 to post here.

divorce? you misunderstand. thats two gunshots lad. im a romantic, after all

being this delusional. I fuck women off tinder and still despise them.

Men actually grade themselves well bellow their actual value. Its why so many of them stay in bad relationships.

Men, especially those reaching their 30s often have a lot more value than they think assuming they manage not to be fat and shower once a day.

You're not very good at the banter thing, are you newfag? Can you even banter on leddit without getting banned?

Attached: 1538557267536.png (576x545, 346.48K)

>Face and forgive her for what she did. Or continue to be a beta male.

Forgiving her would be the beta male thing to do. Its very easy to be passive and let things go hence why weak men lionize it as a rare sort of strength.

Its just apathy and cowardice.

Weak people project - you describe yourself user.
Why are you ashamed - and who prescribed it to you?
Hint - your mother did it

Checked and based in fact.

Attached: 1652863283636.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Is it easy for you to be passive and let things go, hence why you lionise it as a rare sort of strength?
To face and forgive is alpha

>just let people keep taking advantage of you, goyim

>tinder
theres your problem. i fuck women from the real world. i dont play faggot zoomer games. i certainly dont respect them like i would a man. but i dont hate them. its like hating a dog for rolling in goose shit. its in their nature and its your fault for not being in control of the situation

i have been banned from reddit many times, yes. i have a hobby of posting mohammad pedophile passages. it really gets their goat, if you know what i mean

but im not banting. i am sincerely asking you to do your part and kill muslims

i dont hate jews because i often fuck jewesses. which wraps around to the topic of this thread. lets return to it