Society is collapsing

Society is collapsing

Attached: Arby's we have the PISS.png (1080x1622, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821319/Arbys-manager-urinated-milkshake-mix-fast-food-eatery-sexual-gratification.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's already jeets on this board who admitted to cumming in white people's drinks, diversity did this.

>Vancouver
There you fucking go.

if you go to eat at fast food or at any restaurant for that matter, you have to accept the chance that somebody working there will fuck with your food. it's nasty but I'll accept the risk because McDonald's is too damn good

Probably a nigger or shitskin since there are no pictures availible of the manager.

I know exactly where that Arby's is and I have eaten there before. It was awful.

The absolute cope.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821319/Arbys-manager-urinated-milkshake-mix-fast-food-eatery-sexual-gratification.html

Attached: we have the piss.jpg (636x382, 55.98K)

>diversity did this.
worked in a Jap Restaurant as a kid. All young Mormon white staff working in the kitchen. We (well not me) did shit like this all the time.

What the fuck is that thing. Like white people can braid their hair.

Fuck sakes lol.

looks like Post Malone and Quandale Dingle had a son

Thats why Women belong in the kitchen.

Not even our milkshakes are safe...

memes come to life

Attached: blarbles.gif (600x300, 1.53M)

i went to jack in the box today. I asked for root beer. mofos gave me fucking dr pepper. god damn wagies .

As if I need another reason to back off from this kind of food
Any sane country would sue the fuck out of McDs and force them to keep their kitchens clean

Attached: 1654293438710.png (1428x1210, 778.89K)

next time ask for Dr pepper

a society just collapsed over my house

Attached: 1632426262372.jpg (225x225, 10.65K)

We need to lower minimum wage.

America stopped being society a long time ago

Looks like a 1/16 nigger maybe. One drop rule

Attached: A26EF269-0229-4331-ADEE-CBA2A0986822.jpg (618x1024, 52.36K)

I once got my bottle of coke and my piss bottle mixed up when I awoke in the middle of the night, then the next day couldn't work out why my coke looked lighter in colour and had a weird taste
drank quite a bit before I realised

>What the fuck is that thing

Attached: edgar.jpg (486x480, 21.52K)

This. I hate lowermainlanders and assholes from Kelowna. Bunch of cucked sex preverts. When the west finally goes it's own way, they're on their own.

>they may cum in the food but I'll take the chance for sugar and søy
You deserve it then. It tastes good because you don't have an acquired taste for real nutrition.

You ate bodily fluids, fag.
Cope and seethe

Roast beef and piss, I’m think Arby’s.

>mormon
that explains it

It's Vancouver WA, but your point stands

Back in the day I used to work at a local Wendy's after school, and jews believe they goyim are cattle.

Attached: 1654401237045.jpg (1284x1447, 223.86K)

leaf Vancouver or burger Vancouver?

I tried the new double chicken burger last week. the sauce tasted a bit weird and it wasn't very good. I wonder if the cute cashier chick came in it lol

Burger, you can see the Walmart in the background.