Are leftards becoming self aware?

Because if we’re being honest this would be the typical attitude of a liberal in the 2nd Civil War
tiktok.com/t/ZTdchXVXv/?k=1

Attached: 3C57D10F-80BC-49BE-9289-FEFB8CFEFDC8.jpg (1170x2087, 1.37M)

not watching that

>tiktok
Drink bleach faggot

Economic collapse and Balkanization of the USA is inevitable. The demographics and currency devaluation are too far gone. There will be a civil war that turns into a race war after white cucks are betrayed by their nonwhite comrades. Whites will finally lose their empathy for other races. The white nation born from the corpse of the USA will wage war on the spic nation. Water going to the Southwest will be cut off. The Uvalde school massacre proved spics are cowards regardless of training and gear. This time whites won’t take mercy on them by stopping at Mexico City. All spics will be eradicated and everything to the Panama Canal will be annexed.

Attached: 529A8196-871B-4E63-A059-395885F71341.jpg (417x984, 93.56K)

EGAS

posts like this should be a week ban minimum

Can’t find a YouTube link sorry

FPBP

>The Uvalde school massacre proved spics are cowards regardless of training and gear.
That was proven by their pitiful "invasion" of the US. Did they fight for it? No. They simply crossed the border while it was convenient to do so.

>i voted Hillary, Obama, etc but the moment war breaks out my pronouns are Let's Go Brandon. I wanna win.
not too bad

What would be the best state to be in should that happen? Alaska?

the Polk plan
I like it

bot post

It's actually pretty insightful for how liberals think: He basically admits that the liberalism he supports is a death march.

He starts by saying there's going to be a civil war in America because they'll remake anything - they made 2 ant man movies.
He's a liberal but the second war breaks out he's going to be a conservative because liberals will get destroyed because they're all fags and trannies.
He literally says that liberals will get butchered like hogs and he'll move in with his racists uncles the second shit hits the fan. He says liberals don't produce any food and the world would fall apart without repbulicans .

It’s a good bit because it’s honest. Like I said there’s some self awareness there because I guarantee most liberals would realize right away they’re on the side that can’t grow or hunt anything, aren’t masculine or mentally stable, and don’t know how to use weapons let alone own them. It’d be switch sides or die for most all of them.

>small souled bugman
>unironically sewing further division amongst his peers
>on a platform built by a foreign adversary
>for that exact purpose
The life of a pawn is tragic, no? Also, twitter screencaps are usually bot posts. So, if you're into gardening be sure to apply whatever herbs and spices you want to to this thread.

Exactly. I wonder just how many of them realize or think about this.

That guys fucking hilarious

It’s not anything retarded I just have no other link for it because it’s new. It’s also political. It’s on topic. Fuck you

surprisingly funny lel

Spic post

Eh decent material but he seemed nervous and the delivery/timing sucked as a result

I agree I think that’s just mostly due to how honest he’s being that’s typically what makes comedy good.

Yeah, people had enough of their shit and they'll be fucking executed

>2nd Civil War
Do you mean every American against armed rednecks, Abner? What would you idiots even hope to accomplish?

Attached: Corrupt.jpg (540x540, 38.69K)

Checked

wonder how they feel realizing they are on the losing side of the civil war before it even begins

No, because a war implies they would be able to put up a fight.

Attached: 1597529477695.jpg (1024x989, 103.73K)