5g towers

They are putting up one of these across the street from where i live.

What is our consensus on frying our brain?

Should i line my windows with foil or blow it up?

Attached: Document.jpg (979x1733, 162.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Pche7huu8w?t=166
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faraday shielding ASAP, get anything that you can for your router and phone too. This reading shouldn't be any higher than 1mW/m2.

Attached: 11mwm2WTF.png (343x169, 111K)

Attached: 171F2B8D-662C-4BFC-B4F7-4EA6E624741E.png (878x543, 582.29K)

That would be next to useless. They are putting them up to engulf humanity in their control grid. Elon Musk gained authorization, for the same reason, to deploy tens of thousands of satellites in low-earth orbit.
Depending on the frequency omitted these things can cure you or cause cancer, but you probably already know that.

Destroy that fag shit. They lied with vax they will continue to lie about harmful effect on body by technology. Corporations worship niggers and jews so they will also cause massive bodily harm to anyone.

How do you shield yourself from scalar waves?

Certain levels of radiation are illegal. Get a reader, record the radiation level and sue the city.

Some people cover their walls and roofs with microwave shielding. Don't know about the effectiveness with 5G, beamforming and millimeter waves but it probably does offer some protection.
youtu.be/8Pche7huu8w?t=166

Will take these things into high consideration.

Not a glowie btw.

Attached: 20220603_195548.jpg (4160x3120, 2.99M)

>document.jpg
>normal schitzo solution juxtaposed with obvious extreme bait solution
Glow harder nigger

Yeah it's cool user the glownigger accusations for talking shit about 5G is retarded. Like this is Any Forums and people are defending jewish telecoms, makes them no better than a vaxxie.

Attached: jewishlasers.png (850x783, 147.54K)

Of course the jew would recommend suing lol, if this does happen to anyone though this is a pretty solid plan. Service providers will probably adapt quickly to it though

Got that shit off of google images faggot

For millimeter waves, that's fine. For scalar waves though, it's next to useless.

Fair fair. I honestly can't contribute at all though. I live in rural south, there's not gonna be a 5g tower around here for a long time I think.

Alright so i need a radiation detector. This should get interesting, verizon still building it so i have some time to research an accurate reader.

Yeah most of the towers aren't even emitting millimeter wave frequencies yet anyways. Plus there's a company in Japan that wants to install 5G transmitters underground, they want to fucking blanket this world in ultra high frequency radiation.

Attached: celltowercancercanada.png (1329x551, 1.27M)

Post pictures of your sister

Checked lol. There's a leaf user on this board who lives next to a 5G tower and owns a Trifield TF2 EMF detector. It's around $250 CAD and it seems to hold up pretty well. In this reading you can see the peak at 5mW/m2, when it should be no more than 1.

Attached: 1640641620403.png (507x1019, 424.88K)

Wow it would be awful if one of you polniggers posted a feasible, cost effective way of destroying these towers everywhere. I hope no one does that
instead you should just keep bitching without offering actual solutions

I'd fuck a sister if I had one. I only got a half brother, different dads.

You are a fucking flaming faggot OP I hope your brain melts.

nvm

Oh that's easy to deal with.
There should be an electrical panel on it. Bust that open a grab the wires with your bare hands. This will disable the tower and you'll never have to worry about it again.

Attached: 1611285784525.png (344x342, 179.74K)

Wow first time i ever got trips in 10 years! Will purchase soon.

See nigger
>red iron ~$30
>aluminum oxide ~$30 or more depending on grit
>magnesium ribbon ~$5
>coke and lighter ~$5
If you're so poor you can afford this shit you deserve to be brain fried in your shitty project housing

Do this, but wear rubber gloves. This user is trying to kill you

see nigger
kill yourself

No user doing this makes crystals don't be a faggot.

Hell yeah satanic trips nonetheless lol, best of luck OP and stay safe, and to answer your question about the consensus on frying our brains a bit better, it uses the same millimeter wave technology as an active denial system. Which is the US crowd control device that can make you feel like your skin is burning at 95GHz. Of course 5G can operate at these weaponized frequencies, and even more at the end of the non-ionizing radiation spectrum at 300GHz. It's a serious weapon and it deserves more public attention.

Attached: 5gactivedenial.png (585x280, 106.63K)

Sorry nigger
We both missed a post