He Real Mental Health Issue is the Republican Party

youtube.com/watch?v=nAFn22Ul9OE

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-05 22-30-47.png (721x620, 465.24K)

Attached: ytk76kk6yttyte.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

He's a lying kike

Attached: 1641773343955 (1).jpg (1189x578, 187.05K)

you're gay and no one likes you.

The Real Virus infecting humanity is The Narcissistic Psychopaths and Sociopaths. We need to Pass a Bill a Law “Mandatory Polygraph Testing” for anyone even thinking about Running for Congress, Supreme court, Federal Judges, Presidential canidates. Any high power positions. And the tests should be the brain Imaging CAT Brain Imaging polygraph testing that even the psychopath cannot deceive. And it can actually identify the psychopath. Due to their brains functioning differently than the Normal individual. Identifying and screening out these people would be a logical step to help insure National security and prevent Traitorous subversive individuals from acquiring positions from which they could subvert our country. Alleviating Corruption and Policies driven by ulterior motives such as warfare and corporate nefarious actions. Approximately 4% of the Population are psychopaths & Sociopaths. And authorities Shot caller Government positions are like a magnet attracting these vacuous no empathy threats to Mankind. Try passing this Bill and then take notice those law makers that vote against it!

Jews are psychopaths, which means they have defective frontal lobes

Attached: Jews are psychopaths, which means they have defective frontal lobes.jpg (570x774, 49.93K)

They already have the power, why would they give it up?

>mouth wider than eyes
jesus what fucking dysgenic and misbegotten bastard race
>capcha: 02gas
kek

Stop posting this irrelevant faggot here

>David Pakman
filthy kike will be marched into the desert and murdered along with the rest of his tribe

He's right though, but actually it's both sides. I live in CT and suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar 1 from a lifetime of alcoholism/hard drug/psych use. I VOLUNTARILY gave up my guns after a suicide "attempt" in April and decided to get help. Guess what? It's June and I still haven't been able to get medication because I have poorfag state insurance (Husky D). I get bounced from therapist to therapist TELLING THEM I NEED MEDS URGENTLY. I had my first session with a psychiatrist last week who told me "it might be a month or two of talk therapy [with them specifically] first", despite going to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with an LADC for years. It's a fucking sham. Some people are legitimately mentally ill (like me, at times as bad as Terry A. Davis) and we're unable to get any help. It's really fucked up. I just want to feel normal. I just want to stop feel like strangers are whispering terrible things as I walk by. I hate it. People talk to me and I lose the conversation mid-sentence. WHERE IS THE FUCKING HELP? I desperately want to get better, but the state doesn't provide it and I can't afford thousands to pay some kike out-of-pocket. Please understand my plight.

Just do normal things you incredible faggot. Cant you just train your own mind into other benign thoughts? I mean it's your fucking mind, you live with it 24/7. It goes in the options field.

It doesn't work like that. I sat down at a restaurant the other day and I perceived it as everyone staring at me and saying bad things. Mental illness actually exists, despite what the Tumblr self-diagnosed retards will have you believe. I would be much better off being shot in the head painlessly by the state but our faggy society doesn't work that way. I can't live with it or fight it because my mind plays into the delusions and thinks the people are actually doing that. I am stable now but it gets that bad, and I do bad things. Very bad things, without thinking about it. I will end up in prison or homeless eventually if I can't get help, I realize that now, but there is no way to get real help except for waiting. It's legitimately unbearable. Please have some empathy

Based schizo nigger beard

Nice try Jew it's all bullshit. there is no way that people like you describe exist except as believers in the bullshit that they spew. The only mental illness is in your head believing in mental illness.

This guy thinks the people with the *real* mental heal problems are the ones who aren't cutting their dicks and tits off and grafting human meat sausages where their pussies used to be?

You're a retarded nigger. Was Terry A Davis faking? There are actual criteria.
>I've never had a psychotic break
>I've never had auditory and visual hallucinations
>I've never had delusions and done terrible things
>So that means they don't exist
I guess dementia and Alzheimer's doesn't exist in your headcanon either

But you know it's your mind thinking these stupid thoughts. That's half the problem solved right there. The other half is you stop being a faggot and put in some effort into stop believing these ridiculous thoughts. It goes in the option field.

I know that now, but I don't know that all the time. I forget a lot. It's not something I can control. Do you actually think people (probably much less than reported) suffer from schizophrenia? You're more delusional than me. I could list off the bad things I've done, but that would get me in trouble. Bad things that don't make any sense to a sane person. My brain is damaged. Do you think brain damage doesn't exist?
Post flag, kike

Claims a homosexual jew

bump

Yeah, the mental health rates are absolutely amazing in democrat-dominated cities like Detroit and Baltimore. Never mind the fact that far-right religious nuts, the very people that liberals despise and cite as the primary hurdle to progress in our country, score the best on mental health surveys.

Don't ever listen to left-wing kikes. Almost everything they say is pure poison and the exact opposite of the truth.

I'd say it's the mass gaslighting attempt to convince everyone that the world isn't falling apart.

A lot of enthusiastic republicans are batshit crazy but so are people who make being a democrat their personality. If you unironically support either party with passion you likely have one or more severe mental disorders and/or are dumb as fuck.

Hello Jew

That dude is retarded and everything he says is wrong

Nigger beards autism strikes again

His 1.4mil subscribers doesn't correlate with the amount of views he gets.

The Real Mental Health Issue is the friends we made along the way

>leftists continue to peddle misinformation
Leftism only exists in a fake secluded sheltered bubble.

Attached: IMG_3448.jpg (900x450, 63.38K)