I'm starting to think that they're lying to us

I'm starting to think that they're lying to us...

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-141955~2.png (1451x1080, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-mJXI0eAuwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Marble
bitchute.com/video/qlbkJZcnRSYm/
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
youtu.be/docE5Nl4NqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Left
SOVL
>Right
Soulless

Or we have better cameras now you stupid American faggot

Yes they are, but that doesn't make the Earth flat. They're lying about their space fairing capabilities.

Jew rats always lie with purpose of usury...

youtu.be/-mJXI0eAuwM Admiral Richard E Byrd

Attached: hitlerknewitisflat.jpg (500x430, 32.74K)

Yeah, I'm not saying the Earth is flat, but clearly something is wrong with these pictures.

They are. Earth is flat.

What? You think that's the argument? You think that's a picture taken with a camera?

Both those pictures are digitally colorized and it's just two different artists.

>Starting to
Ngmi

>amerimutts don't know about how shit the mercator projection is

>he's still on flat earth
They are lying about more things than that OP. They are the ones who made this world you are living in.
Lol.

camera don't work in space retards

The earth is flat because the jews say its round. It's as simple as that.

Attached: flatnazi.png (673x840, 504.91K)

yes NASA is just big black money op

The image doesn't prove the Earth is flat, only thay they're lying.

Only was to figure this out is for user to grab some paper, glue and a foam styrofoam ball.

Please make this inevitably shit thread more interesting, do expand, what else are they lying about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Marble

>The image was created using a near-sided perspective projection with the viewing point placed 2100 km above 20° North by 100° West. This projection results in a very wide-angle presentation such as one might get with a fish-eye lens, and it does not include the whole hemisphere.

All you had to do was not be a retard.

Obviously the Earth isn't flat. That's just a strawman NASA drones shitpost to take away attention from that we didn't land on another planetary body in a clothes-rack with cardboard taped to it.

Attached: loonie_lander.jpg (2349x2373, 434.54K)

bitchute.com/video/qlbkJZcnRSYm/

Attached: kikes.png (1023x577, 494.82K)

ok let's suppose earth is flat
what changes

>using Wikipedia in this day and age

Ngmi

bottom half is inaccurate you can see Canada, half the Atlantic, most of South America etc you water-muddying kike

>Flat map
>spericle earth

no i dont care do google how to spell sphrearicle

Attached: main-qimg-07ffecac6a54f3ea2c7937e4dc0055b7.png (832x364, 528.02K)

Check África in the last pic, its about niggerkind.

slide thread full of slide posts

What are different focal lengths on camera lenses?

>Because NASA didn't land on the moon, this is somehow inductive of how the earth is actually round guys.
Or, they're lying about both things? Imagine still clinging on to the ball earth lie for whatever reason lol.

youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

>so what is wrong with wikipedia ? why you so negative about it?

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

They're just taken at different altitudes with different cameras.
You can get the same results yourself by taking photos of a globe if you have the proper camera equipment.

Wouldnt a dark blue ocean mean that the water is colder? Asking for a friend

Nothing, and this is what's the most annoying about FlatEarthers. What's the point of lying about it being globular? What would change if they said "yeah it's flat." The West is still gonna fall and troons are still gonna groom.

>The image was created
Really no point in reading further after that.

Sure, they could be. But while I have lots of reasons to believe NASA is faking all their pictures and footage (that being self-evident,) I don't have any reason to believe the Earth is flat.

Shut up nigger

Attached: 30F2D9AB-E25F-41A1-9948-79566FFF7C66.jpg (1024x759, 101.56K)

Either a bot or a loser shill who has to work on Sundays. Anyway, go fuck yourself.

Earth is a 4 sided cube nigger.

I guess this debooonks the thread. But still, I dont trust these niggas.

>I'm starting to think that they're lying to us...
okay. have fun with that.

Why? Not enough "gravity"? Is gravity the answer again? How do humans work in an environment where cameras don't work?
Space if fake and gay, and you are living on a fantasy ball in a masonic sci-fi novel.

Attached: Spaceballs.png (10000x1691, 1.66M)

but I love watch space on TV...

youtu.be/docE5Nl4NqM

Attached: CryingBaby.jpg (474x316, 14.66K)

nope, all three images have been photoshopped by talmudic jews. only flat is able to represent all continents correctly

It would mean the ocean is deeper and reflecting less sunlight. But in this case the color difference is due to different camera filters and perhaps compositing.

it doesnt debooooonk shit, the pic you responded to are actual photos, the the in the OP are not

Yeah, the special effects are cheap but awesome.

Attached: Flash Gordon.gif (500x288, 1022.74K)

Seems like fuckery is afoot. The concept seems plausible though

>I have no reason to believe the earth is flat
What about you know, your own eyes? Or, better yet, your own empirical observation and logic? As opposed to some news articles written by known liars and larpers? Let it go, it's all a lie.

It is more likely to be a Toroid desu. This would make sense of myths about the center of the earth, Agartha, as well as the central sun

Have sex with niggers and kill them

Attached: 20220605_163939.jpg (720x766, 161.74K)

>OP never heard about equirectangular projection.
Peak mutt education.

It's literally flat. It's a flat, multidimensional plane.

My own eyes and empirical observation and logic tell me time and time again the earth is round tho.

Thats like Fraggle Rock tier SFX

>What is field of view

Where is Agartha?

I can't really see the Earth from my shitposting station, so that doesn't help. My grandfather was a captain for like 50 years and he taught me navigation. Navigation using the globe model works, so I assume it's a globe. That doesn't necessarily mean it actually is a globe, but as I said, I have no reason to believe it's not and none of the flat earth evidence I've been presented have impressed me much.

I do know NASA are liars and fake all their shit though, and I assume it's them pushing the flat earth shit to poison the well. From what I can tell the flat earth movement started with a mason called Leo Ferrari and is mostly propped up by deranged christcucks.

>t. NPC

Fraggle rock tier SFX is all you deserve, goy. Give more deepstate funds if you want better SFX.

Attached: 1630999186349.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What is field of view?

Goddamn. Here we go with this kike disinfo again. Sage and sage often

There are more shapes than that. Why is Earth's electromagnetic field shaped like a toroid?

Attached: 1629241983983.gif (402x301, 3.4M)

Are they with us right now? In this room?

Where is Sheol?
Where is Hel?
Where is Hades?

What are you asking?

>what is map projection
Come on, user, I don't even think they're telling us the truth, but you can't be this stupid.

why would they do any of this live, or leave in the mistake if it was recorded?
I don't believe any nasa bs but I always wonder this.

>I don't understand how cameras work
Do you really need 2 flat Earth threads at the same time, faggots?

Attached: 1638541085708.jpg (425x384, 14.96K)

>he's not from the timeline that had the Richardson projection map
Honestly, I can't stand to look at the shit that passes as cartography in this timeline.

You think?

Attached: 1648837660132.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>t. no argument

>Navigation using the globe model works.
Lol. Why do they all use a flat earth model then?
>I have no reason
You've literally just said NASA are all liars, is that not a good enough reason? That known liars are you know, lying about cosmology?

Why not, retards like you are going to rationalize it away anyways? They could literally just leave in all the strings and shit and you'd still cope and make up some excuse. They of course know this just as well as me.

Attached: 1630998856606.webm (720x576, 1.55M)