Niggers got humiliated in MMA yesterday

Attached: 1401058746.jpg (1400x1400, 249.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_combat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Volkov was unbeatable that night

How is the state of MMA now. I stopped watching around the GSP days because too many matches went to the judges decision. I want to watch two men kill each other not some epic sport with fag judges.

Where can you get torrents for this nowadays?

Say the N word to me in person and I'll break your cracker jaw

Nigger? Nigger.

I've done it before and the nigger tried to fight me and lost. You're Asian btw.

In some places it already is, as long as you don't damage any third party or property

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_combat

probably not "til death" though. I imagine if you keep stomping a downed, defeated, or surrendering opponent you could be charged murder because it ceases to be consensual at that point but a single-punch or single-takedown knockout death from a skull cracking on pavement would probably fall under the protection of that law.

entering the ring makes you a literal animal. the humiliation/defeat is already complete when you decide to get naked, grunt, sweat and fight another human for attention and money. i don't care what your complexion is like - you enter that ring and you're a nigger.

Attached: 1569594954298.png (659x564, 492.29K)

Nigger

Attached: Poor whites 99% of time will destroy u in a fight they don’t piss about .webm (360x360, 1.23M)

Nope. Your genetics determine your race faggot. You're just coping with the fact that Germany has no good fighters and is getting conquered by Turks. You'd be better off being able to fight and not being cucks.

Usman, Isreal, Jon Jones get preferential treatment by USDA because they are black. Dana White is foaming at the mouth for a Islamic champion to make his Dubai investments pay off. Stipe great heavyweight fought Francis Nganou physcially gifted heavyweight like a retard and lost his belt.

The middle weight division is stacked and great to watch any top 10 guy go at it, except that once again Americans love niggers so much that Isreal can show up with Gyno and fight for the title while the white man is tested for steriods all the time.

THE Simeon Nigger?

Attached: af3974e28b0bcd3641c82f26c7e9d803 (1).jpg (720x546, 61K)

god I wish I could ever see you face to face and call you whatever I want and see what happens next. nice meme flag btw

Are these gorillas supposedly menacing?

behavior = whiteness. you have a nigger mentality - and not only that, you deny the fact that such a thing exists, because apparently outer form/appearance is more important than mentality.

Based webm and file name

Attached: saint gendron.webm (720x404, 2.85M)

Simeon Panda
Watch your mouth cracker

Attached: 1564403529282.jpg (384x384, 15.9K)

Are those the pictures you jack off too betanigger?

windmill with your keys
take eyes

niger nigra nigrum

Lol target practice baby

Attached: Lol nigger boy gets slammed then his black bucks have to gang up and sucker punch and all jump on the white man yet they still can’t knock him out ahahahha .webm (386x446, 1.83M)

everybody knows niggers can't fight.
weak ass niggers.

Good post.

are you mayoskins just going to cherry pick every match a black loses in your dumb goy fighting matches because you have nothing better to do?

Attached: 1652494158863.gif (640x640, 3.44M)

t. Manlet nigger

Attached: BrQfTMuCcAIpPCf.jpg (599x499, 59.87K)

What a nigger-faggot.

Yes. Strategy and intelligence are a very important part of war. Also, numbers.

I think you meant to say, it determines how much of a cuck you are.

Being a socially passive sissy is causing whites to die off. That's not natural white behavior. Whites are naturally barbarians.

Usman with bacne suddenly develops striking power kek. Israel just point fights now boring motherfucker possibly homo

Checked and fuck yes that Olympic wrestling takedown. Taking wresting in high school was the best things I ever did for defending myself (I practice kickboxing regularly too these days, less so wrestling). Niggers don't understand momentum and leverage.

Attached: greedy.png (751x497, 369.13K)

Yep. 9/10 street fights blacks will try to punch you you just have to take them down and sink a rear naked choke or ground and pound. They have no idea how to get their hips back to stop a takedown or sprawl and never see it coming.

>mayoskins
Funny you say "goys" when you're a kike trying to defend your pet niggers, retard

Attached: Nigger.jpg (800x600, 86.31K)