I believe that women are genuinely evil to their very core

I believe that women are genuinely evil to their very core
Almost all the worlds savagery and injustice is directly or indirectly caused by women
Women created a violent humanity by only mating with killers and brutes
Women deliberately destroy society, just so they can feel more excitement in their lives

Worst part is, they have absolutely zero empathy for anyone but themselves. They are so narcissistic they will destroy an entire nation, just so they can get more men vying for their attention

I sincerely believe that women were put on earth as God's punishment to humanity

Attached: 1653583369136.png (640x629, 356.12K)

They're not evil, they're just different.
They're fully capable of love , empathy, sympathy,compassion. But they absolutely have 0 sense of honor or duty and they never feel shame.

They are unbelievably cruel to men they don't love, but they would literally take a bullet for a man they do love.

The Femoid knows not WHAT she does or WHY she does it. All she knows is HOW to do it. This is the core of all our problems.

>I sincerely believe that women were put on earth as God's punishment to humanity
According to Islam most people in hell will be women

I would fuck her feet then punch her and tell her to make me a sandwich

Cool OP, still love women.

They aren't intelligent enough to be truly evil. They are agents of chaos

Attached: 1654266030338m.jpg (786x1024, 52.05K)

Not evil. Like other user said, different. Also most are really stupid

>killers and brutes
So real men, warrior caste guys with strong bloodlines rather than bugman nerds. Females’ innate love of strong virile men is the only thing slowing down the total genetic death spiral of Europeans, you should be grateful.

>They're fully capable of love , empathy, sympathy,compassion
Only for their child (in about 1/4th of cases) or themselves

In Ecclesiastes, Qohelet says he’s never meet a righteous woman.
It’s nice to find common ground.

Attached: AngerEstrogen.jpg (1865x1572, 991.39K)

Attached: 21D717E1-7A4B-456D-BBBC-25949352B704.jpg (159x119, 3.45K)

Attached: simpp.jpg (611x365, 40.95K)

You are honestly giving them too much credit

Yeah I don't really see a light at the end of the tunnel with this gender, I'd have to meet a woman that defies all the roastie stereotypes.

Attached: abortiondeaths.jpg (1511x675, 351.42K)

They have to be if their life isn't together by the time their 30, they are fucked, for life where a guy can dick around forever and start a life if he wants at 50.... lol

Evil in the sense of ignorant. Women lack a sense of agency. Without it they are ignorant whorish children their whole lives.

Attached: 1654452988588.jpg (850x400, 52.98K)

this is false, they dont love a man.

they arent able to love one for what he is, unlike man. they "love you" for what you bring to her.

announce to your wife that you lost your job and see how she react

>I believe that women are genuinely evil to their very core
I'm willing to stick something in to her very core just to find out if there's evil in there. If you know what I mean.

Women are what men make them and what men allow them to be. Allowing them to vote and hold power was an affront to their very nature. They are not natural leaders and they cannot properly apply power when they have it. Some things they do far better than men. Yet we have them the ability to attempt the things men do far better. It’s a huge mistake.

Attached: IMG_0707.jpg (1024x756, 131.72K)

Yep. The first man who harnessed fire endured women laughing at him and calling him a pussy for wasting his time. That much we know about him.