Grimes appreciation thread

this bitch alone annihilated one of the most dangerous men of our times
made him lick her asshole, secured the bag for her descendance then left his ass
Don’t want to spread hate but truly she was sent by God himself to destroy him before he achieved to put a chip in our brains
All hail the true /pol queen

Attached: 0227CF3B-D156-428E-AB21-2D0E6103D4CF.jpg (500x500, 196.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2p6jlg.mp4
youtu.be/l7u1xzU3qJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literal who

That's a man.

kys simp.

fact: anti-Elon threads are all made by /leftypol/ posters

>grimeth
no

Attached: 1377075326095.jpg (600x653, 135.58K)

>1 post by this ID

stfu mentally ill simp

>ponder the stench

Attached: 1626906658686.jpg (1080x1435, 538.7K)

>NOOO GUYS TRANSHUMANISM IS LE EVIL
>*proceeds to use a smart phone*

derrrrrrrrrrrrr

I would. No ragrets.

Attached: 1644289280749.jpg (4044x3035, 3.03M)

Don't let photoshopped images confuse you.
Claire Elise Boucher is a dysgenic frog and as a Leaf I find it embarrassing. I see women many scales hotter than her on a daily basis.
Not really sure how something so unattractive became so famous.
This is what it looks like

Attached: grimes.jpg (1920x1412, 218.12K)

horsefuckers of Any Forums
lend me your eyes
what was Grimes trying to signature reduct when she deleted this music video?
I think it's either SpaceX or COVID related
Btw this will always be a Poppy board.
Over and out.
>files.catbox.moe/2p6jlg.mp4

Kikoulol

Yes she looks like a Filipino boy sometimes, and like a Anglo-French sex Lilith other times.

this fag is in like 10 elon musks threads seething about musks and going on and on about how his waifu grimes 'pwned' musk. its some mentally ill toothpaste flagged nigger tranny retard.

Maybe she is related to Joan of Arc, another avatar of Lilith.

Grimes butt

Attached: 57.jpg (497x373, 99.01K)

Did you hear that?
Joan of Arc was an emissary of Satan.

>Not really sure how something so unattractive became so famous.
she got pumped and dumped by an autistic celebrity billionaire who stole all her eggs to use to make GMO babies so elon can colonize mars.

He's already breeding the next in line.

Attached: breeder.jpg (1536x1024, 289.7K)

She was illuminati before that.

Only reason I know her name is because she fucked Elon Musk for a while. And that's the case for 99% of people who know who she is.

That is a man.

skinny woman are the best

Attached: 1653357350756.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

All of these nu-celebs are really fucking weird

Attached: 1535025431_339414_1535025675_noticia_normal[1].jpg (640x640, 27.73K)

Is Elon just trying to pop babies into as many women as possible? The man has curated his own breeding herd of BPD women

That is one ugly mutherfucking no talented bitch

But she is old now.

Lel, I mean before that tho, her music is un listenable and she is ugly.
Not sure what kikes she had to suck to get to where she is but she certainly has some awful stories in her closet.

>all that jiggling fat
DISGUSTING

>She was illuminati before that.
she is illuminati the same way jay-z or beyonce is, aka, she isnt, she's just a prop and goes to weird cringe sex parties where she gets passed around by masked old men.

>/pol

omg so true
brb installing the glownigger brainchip and purchasing the new electroglowmobile to own the left

Yes.

Yuck. Elon's taste in women blows.

Take your meds

iPhones play webm now???

Read some history. It's his duty in his position to breed as many as possible.

What's his end goal? Austic and BPD combined super children?

Poppy is the queen.
youtu.be/l7u1xzU3qJ8

Is that eleven from stranger things?

Since she has money, she doesn't need a new man that's rich, right? Asking for a friend.

>Is Elon just trying to pop babies into as many women as possible?
publicly he has a dozen+ kids with multiple women. he also harvests their eggs(amber heard, grimes, his ex wives, etc) and uses surrogates to make more babies. he is openly into eugenics and probably privately has dozens or hundreds of kids by now.

familiar/remember the jeffery epstein stories about how he epstein wanted to use IVF and surrogates and prostitutes to make lots of babies so he could pull a genghis khan and has millions of descendants? well epstein was always just larping and using it as a lame cover for his perversions.

well musk is ACTUALLY doing all that, in a much more autistic and more expensive and scientific way. as well as working on colonizing mars. with 90% his progeny.

>knows from experience

>Insert: FINGER
>Remove: SNIFF

She likes like an android
There's something off about her proportions that seems uncanny

>Grimes

In 2018, Boucher began a relationship with Elon Musk.[172] They met after discovering on Twitter that they both came up with the same pun relating to Rococo and the thought experiment Roko's basilisk.[173] On May 4, 2020, she gave birth to their son,[174][175] whom they named "X Æ A-12"[176][177] (pronounced "Ex Ash A Twelve"[178] or "Ex Ay Eye").[179] The name reportedly violated the naming law in California, where the child was born,[180] and was subsequently changed to "X Æ A-Xii".[181] According to an image of the birth certificate, the letter "X" is the child's first name, and "AE A-XII" the middle name

lol.

>the martian genghis khan gambit
alright, I gotta give the man respect. Not only does he want to colonize a second planet he wants the second planet to be his descendants. 4D chess tier

B'nai nephilim

>Austic and BPD combined super children?
he has aspergers, not autism, these days that is mostly semantics as they are used interchangably, but are not actually the same thing. as for BPD - BPD is basically female autism. he is breeding for outliers and probably trying to perfect the autism:sociopathy:psychopathy ratio.

Yes, he has made statements that sex is actually pointless, only babies matter. Cant get more based than this

>Retch: REPEAT

>Asperger syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum
spotted the pedantic sperg