RH Negative Blood

Do you have negative Blood?
Is it true that a RH- mother will kill a RH+ baby?

Attached: 866388C4-E594-4EB8-A104-A70842D1C18F.jpg (612x245, 13.9K)

This phenotype is present in communities with selective/small gene pools. It's why it's present in royals, Jews, and gypsies. It's the only type of population that phenotype can survive in, because it is so unfit compared to RH+.

>Literally misinterprets what OP said because he wants to feel special and like he's number one
Sorry, mutt. Your dna is poisoned and it shows by your behavior. Good thing not all rh+ are worthless cretins like yourself, else my kind would have dealt with this planet a long time ago.

If you're anything but rh - then you're a monkey blooded nigger. I'm sorry user that you're forever destined to be on this rock. Rh- is the blood type fit for space travel. Our kind will sail thr stars while your kind work in the mines required to build our ships.

>gypsies
lold. kys

>Rh- is the blood type fit for space travel
checked. we wuz ayylmaosz ans sheit? kek

>>Literally misinterprets what OP said because he wants to feel special and like he's number one
Feeling special? Most people on the planet are RH+, what's there to feel special about? This sounds like major preemptive projection, considering it's always RH- people who talk about how special they are, not the other way around. Also OP just asked two questions, what is there to misrepresent? I didn't even answer them directly because they were pretty basic.
Here is the bottomline. RH- mothers can't reproduce with a homogeneous RH+ father. But the other way around is possible. This makes RH+ more fit than RH-. Evolutionary fitness is determined by how successful a genotype is at reproducing. Because RH+ is more fit than RH-, RH- can only exist (in a meaningful way) in small genepools. In larger genepools they will get out-bred by RH+, as they have been historically.
However, modern medicine will allow a RH- mother to give birth to a RH+ baby. So things have changed now. This probably won't change the current ratio of RH+:RH- unless this somehow made RH- people more fit than RH+ people, which it won't.

Also this user is proving my point about RH- people being the ones who want to feel special
seethe

>More fit
You must think niggers are the epitome of fitness too.
Fool. You will get what you fucking deserve and die. It is a genetic filter on your species. A natural filter to prevent rh+ from destroying the rh- bloodlines entirely. All will be clear

>Modern medicine allows
Point proven. You have no idea what damage you are doing with your folly. You can not trick God forever.

>seethe
For what? I'm AB+ kys.

This is how the antediluvian ancients prevented miscegenation.

turbo cope detected.

Lots of things will make a mother kill a baby.

>You must think niggers are the epitome of fitness too
If niggers are outbreeding whites in the same population, then that is the definition of being more evolutionary fit. They teach you this in high school now.
Why is this word making you seethe so hard?

Attached: Evolutionary Fitness Definition.png (691x187, 13.76K)

>Point proven
What was your point again?
>Your dna is poisoned and it shows by your behavior.
That point, what I said proves this? You sure?

>You must think niggers are the epitome of fitness too.
this. the world is literally owned buy a group of inbred hemophiliacs and alcoholics

>bbbbbut muh fisicull fitness nigga

Im RH+, type O, actually. Its fairly rare.

Type O is atlantean.

>the world is literally owned buy a group of inbred hemophiliacs and alcoholics
Your point being?

>If niggers are outbreeding whites in the same population
>outbreeding

most niggers will die in less than an year without whitey gibs. kys I said.

>Do you have negative Blood?
Yes.
>Is it true that a RH- mother will kill a RH+ baby?
I asked mom. She is + and told me that's not how +/- incompatibility it works. (+ is dominant, like brown eyes; - is recent like blue eyes. if you are - and your waifu is - and her baby is +, you have been cucked.) Incompatibility is rare, didn't understand how that works. apparently there are subvariants of - and +.

>Your point being?
bye bye. kek.

Almost. An RH- mother can safely have one baby. Any children after that are at risk, but the danger can be minimized fairly easily

Is your mom cute?

>>outbreeding
they literally are in most western countries dumbass
>most niggers will die in less than an year without whitey gibs.
Yes, then they would be less evolutionary fit. Western policies are currently making niggers more evolutionary fit than whites. This is happening CURRENTLY! So CURRENTLY they are more fit. It's a very simple concept.

boomer

space is fiction

I'm Rh D(-). Only reason I know is because I donate blood

They get given RhoGam. All of the females in my family are A RH-