Just went to church, then had a big breakfast of pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy...

>just went to church, then had a big breakfast of pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy, then went and filled up my Ford with gas
God, I love being an American.

Attached: C57A6908-BC95-4EE9-B07F-E9AE1A786314.jpg (720x720, 68.76K)

What are biscuits

I also love bring an American, it's awesome.

Attached: aERw27N_460s.jpg (460x345, 28.87K)

American Baptist men's breakfasts are the best. Love the biscuits and gravy.

Have you shot your guns at the range tho?

Your attempt at shilling has been noticed and denied. Please proceed to leave this website and cease your breathing activities.

Illegal in your “country.”

Eurotards seething lmao

Attached: seethe.png (499x350, 130.2K)

Eggs from what animal? Could human female eggs be harvested and used similar to caviar?

>>just went to church,
filled with single moms niggers, jews and transgender brainwashing
>then had a big breakfast of pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy
pancakes that contain gliphosate
sausage that contain unknown mix of antibiotics and hormonones
eggs that contain xenoestrogens
>then went and filled up my Ford with gas
soon to be 10$ a gallon

The way of life you enjoy is on the brink of collapse, you are like a fifth century Roman pretending everything is fine

>What are biscuits
"biscuits" is american homosexual slang for buttocks.

Pancakes = homosexual turds
sausage = dick
scrambled eggs = semen
biscuits = buttocks.

user went to a gay orgy, which is what americans call "church"

Did you got to IHOP? I wish I was an American so I could go to IHOP whenever I want.

Only an american would be happy about giving money to oil barons

>yurAPEpeon says wordswordswords. Anyways, how do I look?

Attached: CiQPFvXUUAAdOiC.jpg (556x440, 26.01K)

Youre going to be in a news about mass shooting if you keep going out in the public. When its usa, youre more likely to to get shot outside your house than inside your house

Blessed

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

church is for jews who are allowed to eat pork

Ohhhoo-oo saayy caan yoou sneed

Attached: merica walmart.gif (404x402, 958.34K)

Dont be a dumbass, you only will get shot if you are a nigger in the ghettos of cities like Chiraq or Balitimore. Live in rural white America and have a small arsenal in your closet and you will have nothing to worry about.

Okay so you went to a place to hear a bunch of made up stories, got a degenerate breakfast, and then paid to fill up your car. Why is that based? The only thing about that that sounds appealing is the food, but you could get that in almost any country.

America is very much still alive outside of the cities. Just don’t let jew media poison you or your family

Attached: A9FD69D2-E382-43EB-8538-76FE03E1FE4B.png (1024x700, 1.21M)

Stay away from biden and his supporters of "gun free safety zones" then you'll be fine.

Or the target of a glownigger op

woke up, took 18 different prescription anti-depressants, guzzled down some corn sarp drank, high fived my wifes boyfriend then just left the house and went to church, then had a big breakfast of pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy, then went and filled up my Ford with gas

Attached: 1653994977234.png (864x1113, 168.31K)

They eat gravy at breakfast.
Am I missing out?

Based amirobro
>fuck kikes niggers shitskins poos and all sorts of chink chongs, but especially fuck jannies

Attached: DA8C42B1-46AC-47B1-A816-9BDDEC38E101.jpg (960x796, 156.05K)

>>yurAPEpeon says wordswordswords. Anyways, how do I look?

Attached: 165834929471.png (350x350, 174.02K)

Who is this beautiful German lass?

There are black people, but no Jews or trannies or homo propaganda at my Catholic church in Kansas, I assure you.

Attached: 970032D4-3CEA-4C93-B0F6-B56B16E5BD09.jpg (420x420, 57.9K)

Nice, OP. Very nice.

Hello, this made me laugh.

- Bill and Gale

Based Kansas-user. Whereabouts you at? Wichita? I used to live there before the housing market crash when I moved to Arizona.

>Rants about jews
>Is a natonigger

You kikes are a part of the problem and should all be nuked by daddy Putin.

Z.

Nah, I went to the Big Biscuit.

>you only will get shot if you are a nigger in the ghettos of cities like Chiraq or Balitimore

Yes only niggers in bad areas get shot in America. Otherwise it's 100% safe.

yes goyim, go to church and drink fluoride from the fountain and help the pope kiss niggers feet

Yall gotta do something about the faggots in the KC metro taking your state over politically before its too late. Scare those fuckers away.

Tell us about the Jesus qts in detail please. Including the Bible milfs you saw.

>biscuits and gravy,
Southern fag. I actually want to like it but I've never had good ones.

>friends birthday
>I take him to the shooting range
>he eventually owns his own gun

Attached: 1648331173675.jpg (1126x1126, 306.96K)

Why doesn't your Ford take Diesel? Are you a faggot or something?

Thor isn't real and you will never be a man/woman

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-071236_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 554.85K)

I see these church burgers at work every day with three or four chins over a praise da lard t-shirt with a cane or walker with purple edema swollen legs ozzing puss

Attached: fat ass.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Never heard of it, just looked it up and damn it looks good. I'm jealous.

This unironically. most gun deaths in the US are either suicides by SSRI schizos or niggers and spics killing other niggers and spics, which I for one am happy to see. Outside of the ghettos, esp out in the rural areas where everyone is white and armed to the teeth, its probably the safest place in the world to be.

Homesteading ftw.

Based Kansas

Very based, this is how we save our country.

Topeka

Attached: 0E143B29-6B06-43D1-B93F-2CB5723D085E.jpg (794x794, 110.62K)

Most gun deaths are suicide period. White Americans kill other people less often than most Europeans.

Why are you being antisemitic? Don't you know 6 million jews died in the holocaust and that Israel is our greatest ally?
This is so true, in Nebraska there are not many kikes or homosexuals, but my friend Felonius (pic rel) is a African-American.

Attached: images (74).jpg (251x188, 11.05K)

someone say homo?

Did you have any money left for the week?
Sounds like you spent about 1000 bucks on the gas alone

Attached: Reverend.jpg (351x266, 19.47K)

>I went to hear kike buybull bullshit at a cuck brainwashing
>then I filled my gut with cooked dough, sugar, and fat
>then I made a pajeet richer filling up my huge conveyance
>then I bragged about the experience

Attached: le+american+bear+and+le+happy+merchant_9406be_3850730.jpg (645x512, 47.58K)

There was a really hot girl a few pews in front of me wearing a shirt with a quote from mother Theresa that said it is a poverty that a child must die so that you may live as you wish. Pro-life girls are so fucking hot bros

Disgusting dry bread that ameripigs dip into fake packaged gravy.

That breakfast sounds disgusting. You just eat seed oils and processed carbs like the fucking hog you are.

Jealous of our tasty grub, igloo nigger?

Attached: CQhSp6u.jpg (982x1169, 488.26K)

>not doing all that with an AR-15 strapped to your back
ngmi