U.S cutting their relationship with Russia is backfiring spectacularly...

U.S cutting their relationship with Russia is backfiring spectacularly. Countries are starting to ignore international warnings and continue and increasing trade with Russia. Specially India and China. Whatever happens in Ukraine U.S will suffer a great economic loss. A domino effect that will slowly reduce the value of the dollar making them loss grip in Latin America as it is evident with El Salvador and Chile. And they recent have been turned into fruit factories for half a century.

American citizens are sick, tired and having byzantine discussions about genders and race. Old folks are too privileged by neoliberalism to realize their progress was artificial and are scammed into giving their resources to speculators rather than the next generation.

the massive death of gen X and a miracle in fusion energy might prevent united states to sink further. But otherwise what do you think its going to happen in the next decades to U.S?

Attached: JoJnjPB (1).jpg (1152x2048, 711.61K)

cool

2 more weeks my friend

Wtf China bros we lost

Attached: 31223039-342E-4B4B-8308-4F09F9B5324D.jpg (1170x766, 240.28K)

>what do you think its going to happen in the next decades to U.S?
it will slowly become more black and brown
the only prognosis i can be sure of

>Whatever happens in Ukraine U.S will suffer a great economic loss
and russia is just going to grow stronger and stronger despite being the country thats stuck in a slow meatgrinder of a war while also being sanctioned into oblivion right?

>what is propaganda

Russia will unite all brown, third world chuds and get their ass kicked by civilized whites once again

hopefully it becomes such a shithole that all the Chicanos go back to you, pedro

chicanos are NEVER going back though

we're neutral btw

half of this post is manufactured information and the other is cope

THIS time is different, right?

Attached: 0442D244-5CF7-4583-9CDF-3333566F28DF.jpg (1242x710, 222.49K)

Hundreds of thousand of articles about pathetic victories and predictions writen by CCP lackies

chicanos are to stay

What would happen to all the Military machinery of the united states? Would they become like Russia? A bunch of autocrats with bombs while the populous are a bunch of hillbillies with brand clothing as their leaders dip their Doritos in caviar ?

yes, russia starts trading with other shithole countries, instead of the west, (a million or so russkis die in hunger in the process) THEREFORE the US collapses, very logical conclusion

thats already the case
but we have multiple cities that are centers for global finance and technology which wouldnt just disappear

kill yourself

it could be a new dawn for american supremacy if they play their cards right
and keep rightoid fuckfaces far away from their policy makings

isn't Europe taking bigger loses than america from this war thingy?

Wetback spic. Imagine shilling for Nigeria with snow.

yes, americans are profiting by exporting gas, oil and making new arms sales

Why do 3rd worlder love russia so much??

its a classic case of the devil you dont know vs the devil you do

oh wow shanghai got poisoned by burger flu, America gets higher growth for a whole 2 weeks. It's not like any random chinese city makes Philadelphia looks like somalia.

I don't.
although I gotta say our pseudo gen X did had half information about what was happening in the URSS and everyone had to suffer U.S supporting CIA dictatorships making everyone having a twisted and over optimistic non sober visions of social aspirations that many south american coutries still have.

>sanctioned into oblivion
If Russia is experiencing "oblivion" then I've no idea how we're going to describe the state of Europe come winter.

Did you get deported by trump and now seeth over America?

Only 2% of households in China earn more than the median household income in China

nice. good for them

>tp
>tf
>burger flu

Attached: 1530339958228.jpg (916x910, 66.23K)

usa will become hypercapitalist idiocracy

Attached: TautPersonalGecko-max-1mb-3884839996.gif (500x500, 353.72K)

Attached: US_Virus.jpg (1242x1504, 1.16M)

What do you think the foundational ideology of this world is and to what corner does it belong to?

Unironically yes. Although I'm not expecting a collapse, rather a downfall.

How is the 200 million "dynamic"(read; unemployed) thingy working out, Chang?

Attached: 1654257922756.png (602x597, 119.28K)

>china just lets america maintain biolabs in their country to kill them with
americhads is there anything we cant do?

>chicanos are NEVER going back THOUGH

Attached: 240px-Patient_Thougher.png (240x255, 44.08K)

Woah, that wraps it up mutts, it's not chinks, it's you now, apparently if we are going to listen to this chink propaganda article!

14 more days

lmao that hazmat suit, i would not work there even if they paid me millions

For what exactly.

Much obliged. Abraham Roosevelt here from Panama oblast, U.S. will surely fall in 2 more weeks, along with hohol pigs and the rest of NATO (U.S. puppets). Is very sad times for us Americans, what with dollar being very unstable. I wish we to be like cool Russia, their ruble is very strong (don't look at trade volume btw).

Attached: 1627321670901.png (1060x747, 624.35K)

literally no one says this

Any Forums disagrees

not really, their puppet states are becoming ever weaker from their actions

kys

it's over

Attached: 1645252479003.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

why do poleniggers love amerimutts so much

Attached: 1645675826873.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

Inflation is awesome and sustainable.

All spics will be sent back

why do leftypol trannies seethe about white people so much

Attached: tranny memes.png (935x938, 536.92K)

Incredibly well put. I'm so god damn tired of these boomers that sit on their high horse because they lived at the height of the empire and everything was super easy.

If you invested based on Bloomberg shilling you'd end up broke. Even an index does better than 97% of their shilling funds.