Australia is not full. Come in

Australia is not full. Come in.

Attached: dissapointed pepe.png (528x438, 235.96K)

I'm gonna leave my milk bags everywhere and complain about the heat

Okay but I’m still gonna be racist

Attached: DC9F18C5-740B-4D6A-B8D2-96871074CAF2.jpg (1284x1933, 1.01M)

Milk bag?

no first amdenment here

Straya is only unfull for hot whyte women
- send your sisters milkbags leafpoofter

It's full (of spiders).

It’s plenty full moshe

Most of Australia is uninhabitable wasteland. Australia is actually a lot smaller than you think, since the vast majority of the population are concentrated in cities and large towns.

will be soon, china and india are coming

Can you say fish and chips

I’ve been really wanting to move to AUS, where I live is kinda similar in climate and the Australian people are pretty based, but the lacking of a First and Second Amendment really turns me off. I would hate to have to watch what I say politically, avoid talking about Saint T Online, and give up my huge collection of arms. Something doesn’t sit right with me about being forced to take a vax or going to prison for advocating for the shooting of muslims.

I want to move to america and shoot guns

we dont have rights but australia is like 1% african so no nigs, lots of poos and chinks

sorry my gf is australian and im bringing her here, one white woman less for you

Quandale qajingle

Rehehehe.

always room in prison huh?

No thanks, I'm not interested in living in a prison colony

If I want to go on an island in the Pacific, Japan, Wallis-et-Futuna or French Polynesia are better imo

DIE.

Some places here in Canada we get our milk in three little plastic sleeves held inside a larger plastic bag held shut with a bread tie. You remove the bread tie , take out one of the bags of milk on the inside , and place it within a pitcher of sorts (ussually plastic) before cutting the corner of the plastic bag , giving you access to the milk held inside of it , allowing you to pour it. This concept is ussually foriegn to people and is not seen many other places. The decision was made (i believe) by the canadian government and has to do something with economic or ecological reasoning as they were having a hard time with cardboard milk cartons. You can still get regular plastic jug or cardboard milk receptacles here.