What the fuck is wrong with people?

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: wtf.png (586x353, 42.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6YD4rjVIO8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOVpvbjbLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People like this are just doing their best to make sense of a crazy world full of crazy people. It sounds sinister but the truth is his parents were probably out of their fucking minds believing Q tard shit and he saved them from becoming felons.

do you genuinely believe what you type?

Based. Fuck boomers, no matter what Jew they vote for.

based, now the boomers will have to go on Any Forums and become radicalized

sounds like he just knows he's on the wrong side so he's manipulating loved ones to save face. that's why most lefties will be murdered by people who used to care about them adn this is gonna happen by 2030. they'll keep ramping up shit and ruining the world until 2025 and shit will start kicking off, by 2030 all lefties in the USA will be dead or in hiding, jews will run but i 100% doubt white folks will do the right thing and nail them to crosses. whites always turn off the violence too early which just leads to more violence for the next generation

based Momo mashallah

I am a boomer.. well not quite.. age 56. I come here mainly to see all the suffering and hopelessness from younger guys here. Winning is a relative thing, and the more others suffer, the more I feel that being retired and wealthy, that I really did win in a big way.

Based. Your lips to God's ears, user...

If they really cared they would have prevented them from watching TV at all.

>well not quite
>Defines happiness relative to others'
Yep, you're a fucking waste-of-space boomer. Shat in the bowl and didn't even bother to flush...

Is it really winning if you're single, childless, a literal who that has never achieved anything of value in life, bald, fat, cardiopatic and destined to go to Hell soon?

>People like this are just doing their best to make sense of a crazy world full of crazy people. It sounds sinister but the truth is his parents were probably out of their fucking minds believing Q tard shit and he saved them from becoming felons
How does that saying go?
If you read the news you are misinformed, if you don't you are uniformed?

Your view of winning is subjective. In the grand scheme of reality, I win. I will outlive you, and see things you will not be able to see. You will die, and be forgotten in a few decades, and I will continue living. You may say you don’t care, but deep down, you fear your own mortality and you know I’m right.

I shot a leftist in the face in their own house and now the family keeps calling, asking why the casket is closed and they can't say goodbye at the funeral program. I truly believe this is how we can save our country.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

Boomers should watch less TV, whether it's FOX or CNN. He did his parents a service.

they just wanted to block fox, leftism dies without censorhip

The past doesn't exist, you are old and will soon die. I relish in this. Die you old fucker.

Going off of that image and your OP
>middle eastern
>uses tw@ter
>cares about tv and has American programming in 2022
>PAYED TV from what I'm inferring
>believes blocking said programing matters
WTF
youtube.com/watch?v=O6YD4rjVIO8

We need to learn foreign languages so we can troll other countries on twitter. It would be worth it.

I hope they stone that fag to death.

imagine watching tv, or preventing members of your family from watching tv you don't like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOVpvbjbLk

Attached: C90A35BD-0016-47B6-9D1C-A139F91290E8.jpg (513x513, 39.93K)