1st Army Corps (Major General Roman Kutuzov †)

>Russian Major General - Roman Kutuzov - Confirmed KIA in the village of Nikolaevka, Popasnyansky district, Lugansk Oblast.

AHAHAHAHA DIE RUSSIAN PIG!!!

SUFFER IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY GENOCIDAL PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHA

I AM SO HAPPY PIECE OF SHIT IS DEAD AHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D

Attached: kutuzov.jpg (451x451, 34.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioBwhKC7yM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couple days ago Ukraine lost 37 officers and 3 generals in 1 airstrike lmao

Oh,russoid side actually confirmed it.That's good news

Attached: 02e97319-f814-4720-afaf-85d31c20f067.jpg (1200x1280, 238.46K)

You lived like a trash, you died like a trash, you will end up in trash.

Attached: dead.jpg (887x932, 155.96K)

Meanwhile all of the Jews live. Kill killing each other white man.

Wasn't a good general if they got him, a more worthy one will replace him,

>SLAVA ROSSY-ACK

hilarious copes just like with and every sank ship and every dead general before

ukrainian and polish sources are as trustworthy as april fools jokes

It's not a cope, Russia is top heavy and they lead from the front for a reason. NATO generals tend to be incompetent until they day of old age.

Well it's russians that provided this news first

Good because that's a Russian source. Retard.

it's confirmed even by russians braindead cocksucker lmao, besides you're a fucking Any Forumstard and typical retard here believed in 60IQ shit like red deer theory, trump won elections theory or HATO biolabs in ukraine.

>the US is providing intelligence that leads to the death of a higher up
how is this not a nuclear war already holy shit blow everything up

Was that couple days ago or two weeks ago? Or are you from the future and you meant to say “in 2 more weeks”

They have no NCO's, and their officers are dropping like flies. Wouldn't be surprised if the Russian army crumbles soon.

Attached: blybud1b75r81.jpg (960x1280, 264.2K)

russians have Olexanders?

Attached: anudda general.jpg (695x553, 110.76K)

sure white nigger. are ghost and shark of kyiev real too?

Chink wumaos on suicide watch, it’s gonna happen to your retarded commanders

could you at least name the 3 generals

Why are you so emotional?

Cause your retarded kike of a leader is too much of a pussy. The west crossed about a thousand red lines short of fully bombarding your shiteating country and me personally coming up the ass of your cunt mother.

You’re a non country and we’re destroying you one faggot at a time. So satisfying watching you squirm

>fight and spend untold billions to keep a Jew in power
>calls others kikes
typical Jew double bluff

>thinks the other side believes dumb bulshit
>chug literally had MOSKVA IS ALIIIIVE while the actual Moskva was getting buttfucked by fishies in the Black sea

Vatnigger turn off the vpn

Ukraine is still losing, and when the war is over they would have irreversibly lost a huge chunk of their country (the most resource-rich and strategically important)

This is so bizarre. Have you been circumcised/cattle branded or is it a butthurt trauma speaking instead?

>Why are you so emotional?

I am very happy atm, my god killing russians must be like biggest pleasure in universe

inb4 have sex

Kill jews and ban circumcision and you'll see happiness.

>Poland
Why are you like this, why can't you just be normal?

Were spending billions to kill Russians, that’s something we’ve done successfully since the end of WW2. Soon it’ll be your turn katyusha, better pack up your bags and make sure you get shot somewhere fun, like across the jugular, my russian corpses folder only has retarded neutral faces or crispies.

Oh nothing like that I just desire the total unconditional extermination of russians and chinks. Pretty much the Western dream

your hohol side is begging for more weapons and money despite "winning, sinking russian warships, killing russian generals." while your tranny chariborne assets are out of copium rn.
you're either winning or not winning (if you really hate the term "losing.")

Attached: trannato.jpg (838x1024, 225.13K)

Quintessentially Slavic

Died like a warrior. Leading his men. A glorious death for a soldier.

In the meantime ukie generals sitting in Lviv while ukie conscripts fertilize our future soil.

It’s a fucking Ukie living off polenigga gibs

>losing generals = good
the level of cope lmaoooo

"Trump won elections theory"

Lmao

why are there so many russian generals being killed ?

are russian generals just lower rank to their NATO pendants or is there something in russian chain of command that they have to be that deep into the fighting ?

can someone give a straight answer ?

Attached: 1488264_1435341152295_full.png (600x857, 571.77K)

bordel j'en ai marre des petites putes glorifiant la guerre, tu est un golem partisant, tu chante slava ukraini pendant que notre pays se fait piller et violer

those were also russians user, Russian intelligence general died in that airstrike

жoпa бoлит?

I fully understand them. Plenty of Russians to be killed, can’t plunge the future of Russia into darkness if you don’t turn its young people into cadavers, cripples, or pathetic PTSD stricken drug addicts, definitely not gonna become billionaire software engineers or rocket scientists, I mean they’re already Russian, that puts their in squarely at room temperature, but Russians haunted by nightmares, incapable of walking? That’s their lives destroyed, their families lives destroyed and a lifetime of living on the governments dime while they really should be working and paying for the very old and aging populations pensions.

So in short, my taxes destroy the future of Russia , give the killing blow to the handicapped crippled screaming zombie of the Soviet Union, and put China in the insanely difficult position.

I love it!

Based and rational finnbro.

Attached: 1652551175819.jpg (504x540, 41.47K)

>tu est
>partisant
>tu chante

Tu me donneras des leçons quant tu sauras parler ta propre langue. En attendant, nique ta mère et nique la Russie.

He’s a chink, they’re all chinks with VPNs Francois.

Rest in peace good sir.

No, he's just a low iq demoralized faggot.

That nigga definitely ain’t resting hahaha

You and your fellow poles are niggers, and I support the complete destruction and genocide of your retarded country.

Fairly sure even low in faggots can speak their native languages. When they can’t its either a wumao in chingchong who had to learn French at gunpoint or is using a very malfunctioning stolen translate software

Died liberating Russian people living in so called Ukraine from the Jew regime of Bank street. F

New /comfy/post
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioBwhKC7yM
/z/

Attached: photo_2022-06-01_01-57-55.jpg (1200x675, 235.08K)

>we fucking hate the west
>only uses western memes, Western iconography and western slang
Russia has already been defeated, long ago, these retards literally die for nothing