Okay, you have a nice end of Sunday, down that few beers you have left and all. But time's almost up...

Okay, you have a nice end of Sunday, down that few beers you have left and all. But time's almost up, better not show up late tomorrow

Attached: 1654441485387.jpg (205x250, 7.93K)

i dont work for u baldy

lol
lmao
his gf still looks like a tranny

my only problem is which job to take because people are getting desperate for men with manly skills, about to double my pay and halve my work

world need men who can make things and women who can suck dick, if you're neither, you're out

You do if you buy shit from Amazon

I don’t drink, or have a job...

Attached: 1565488887253.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

no that would make me a customer not an employee. and bezos isnt at amazon anymore either

Call it whatever you want, but you work at some other cuck place so you can purchase Bezos's wares.

Attached: 2D611833-2E43-46B1-8950-CAFF633E1C71.jpg (388x442, 29.78K)

Tomorrow is holiday here

Attached: out-in-2021.png (736x653, 615.34K)

I have a job, but I drink a fifth of vodka each day and smoke 2 packs.

Now you watch your tone wagie

Attached: 1636405873054 (2).png (598x518, 341.57K)

what sociopathic vin diesel gon' do?

Durka durka day?

>looks like a tranny
I think it’s literally a tranny. When you get up to a certain level of power, you have to undergo a humiliation ritual.

Pfingsten is just an excuse for you to get drunk.

HGH does amazing things doesn't it?
lol

No wonder they don't want it easily had.

steroids are incredible huh, lots of middle aged guys do them

did some research on her a few years ago

she has a kid, and then had a ton of surgery

looks alot worse now than pre child

Is that Bezos?

Obvious adrenochrome usage

I use to drink a fifth of vodka everyday, and work too. But, working was cutting into my drinking time, so I quit work and opened a beach bar. Now, I've stopped drinking and just own a bar, which isn't as much fun as drinking and owning a bar. Funny how things workout sometimes.

yes. OP pic is obviously photoshopped. he is in decent shape though

Kingpin from Daredevil
>capeshit
I know.

The Christian holiday of Pentecost is celebrated on the 50th day (the seventh Sunday) from Easter Sunday.[2] It commemorates the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles and other followers of Jesus Christ while they were in Jerusalem celebrating the Feast of Weeks, as described in the Acts of the Apostles (Acts 2:1–31).

The holiday is also called "Whit Sunday", "Whitsunday" or "Whitsun", especially in the United Kingdom, where traditionally the next day, Whit Monday, was (until 1970) also a public holiday. (Since 1971, by statute, the last Monday in May has been a Bank Holiday). The Monday after Pentecost is a legal holiday in many European countries.

In Eastern Christianity, Pentecost can also refer to the entire fifty days of Easter through Pentecost inclusive; hence the book containing the liturgical texts is called the "Pentecostarion". Since its date depends on the date of Easter, Pentecost is a "moveable feast".

Pentecost is one of the Great feasts in the Eastern Orthodox Church, a Solemnity in the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church, a Festival in the Lutheran Churches, and a Principal Feast in the Anglican Communion. Many Christian denominations provide a special liturgy for this holy celebration.

Attached: Vienna_Karlskirche_frescos4b.jpg (298x397, 37.84K)

uhm sweety, i'm not working tomorrow

Attached: Skjermbilde.png (201x27, 3.13K)