Where does this nose comes from?

Where does this nose comes from?
Neanderthals?

Attached: emmacropped_0.jpg (1600x1200, 126.88K)

Is that a Arab or a spic

I wish I had a huge nose. So much more oxygen without looking like a mouthbreather.

look closely

I get loads of compliments on my "tall" nose all the time. No massive nostrils either.

>t. med

Dick in my anus

Demons

Attached: 1609736372707.jpg (2344x2736, 3.61M)

Jewish spic nose

Having a sinus infection fuckin sucks with a long nose.

Germans. The kikes stole their genes.

>Where does this nose comes from
telling lies. you think pinocchio was fiction?

What a handsome horse ya got there

Armenians have that nose too.

big natural nose > small fake nose

Attached: 1621289458603.jpg (1428x1235, 822.02K)

why do apes not have protruding noses but humans have them, what is happening here.

Nordic Phenotype

When will humans finally apologize for the paleolithic holocaust we carried out on the Neanderthal?

Inbreeding

No, inbreeding kept their noses. But where did it came from, thats the question

It comes from the reptiles that came to earth and took on the form of humans after being expelled from whatever reality they previously inhabited. We only have about 5000 more years with them before their quantum demon being has grown accustomed to the souls of humans and transports them to another place, to take another form, to subvert and then conform entire populations of soul-harboring entities so as to harvest their death-energy for their demon-lord.
>Chosen People
Indeed, they are the "Chosen People." Chosen by their evil demon entity to enforce it's will upon unwitting populations.

mouth breathing. note the ball-shaped face and receding chin. mouth breathing causes your face to grow downwards and can create a bump in the nose this way