Why are Europeans obsessed with public transportation while it’s completely unfathomable to Americans?

Why are Europeans obsessed with public transportation while it’s completely unfathomable to Americans?

Attached: A8FDC678-3807-4A7D-96EB-76287FA69C82.jpg (828x773, 243.94K)

Public transit is objectively more cucked than having a car. If you disagree you're a faggot.

something that begins with N and ends with S

guess what it could be?

Is this just like one of the top topics for bots? This bot keeps posting the same exact thread over and over. Literally every thread is simply rehashed again and again. The algos fucking suck to make it this obvious or they just don't care anymore.

Damn, the left really can't meme

because american public transit is constantly being abused therefore all of their money is spent on maintenance and all of their designs are intended to withstand the abuse. Rather than being comfortable and nice.

>to work

Attached: 1550185751641.png (499x499, 247.88K)

>so does everyone
Americans, real ones anyway, have an ingrained, ancestral drive to be different and stand alone, do what I want when I want sort of people. The bus even if we got rid of all undesirables would still be perceived as a leash and collar.

I like walking. Can't imagine living somewhere where I can't walk to work and shops.

active shooters and confined spaces

Attached: dvbs.jpg (1280x720, 82.64K)

I can't bring a 30 ft coiling door and my tools on a bus.

These fucking noobies makes me sick

I invite any European to ride our public transit for a week straight

Just stop. We know you don't want anybody to have any private ownership of anything. You want to shut us down for climate lockdowns and other bullshit. We don't fall for this shit. As if we could trust you pieces of dog shit, especially after the past few years, kek. Expect more leaving the public transport.

Spices for shitty attempts by dirty kikes. Seriously no normal person cares about 'public transportation'. Where does this even come from?

European:
>goes outside
>goes anywhere he wants for pocket change
>rail network can take him from Vienna to Paris in less than 2 hours
>no stress, no worries, train is always on time
American:
>can't go outside, godforsaken stroads everywhere with no way to cross, littered in dead animals and wrecked vehicles with crushed toddler corpses in them
>pays $20,000 to chaim for a cage and then $100 a tank and $100 a month insurance
>gets his asshole turned inside out and has to open a reverse mortgage on his house if the gas price goes up by 3 pennies
>lucky if he can get from one side of LA to the other in 2 hours by car

murrkans:
>tHiS iS fReEdOm!!!

>Americans, real ones anyway, have an ingrained, ancestral drive

to stay away from Jamal and Tyrone and any public places where Jamal and Tyrone congregate

and newly arrived Americans quickly learn from experience why

>Of course you do, so does everyone
Not true at all

sometimes driving is too tiresome

>Gets tikkied

nigger i do not want to be FORCED to own and drive a car 100% of the fucking time
what about that do you not understand
i want a functional public transit system. if you want to keep caging, you can cage. i don't. i want an alternative. YOU are the one forcing your bullshit onto ME. fuck you. my god i want to just shoot every car driver in their watery brainmatter. i hope gas prices triple. i hope they 10x. fuck you.

I WILL NOT BUY THE GASOLINE JEW
I WILL NOT BUY A FUCKING CAR
I WILL NOT SIT IN TRAFFIC FOR 10 HOURS A DAY
I WILL NOT SPEND MY LIFE DRIVING FROM PARKING LOT TO PARKING LOT STARING AT TAILLIGHTS

FUCK YOU
CARS SUCK

Because it's generally comfy, cheap, and I get to meet and have discourse with new people.

>CARS SUCK

Indeed, but being stabbed by Jamal and shot by Tyrone in shit and vomit covered bus sucks even more.

Kys

Europeans don't have significant black populations, or at least they didn't when most of their post war urban planning was done. American suburbs were largely conceived as an escape from left wing populations and politics which came to dominate urban cores. Leftist "historians" claim the car companies promoted the white picket fences and the ticky tacky housing, but the truth is they were always just responding to market demands. Black populations got increasingly violent and urban life became untenable as left wing influence grew in cities, schools near significant black population centers collapsed after Brown v. Board, it was a necessity for middle class families to separate themselves in order to both be able to live without the threat of violence and assure their kids could get a decent education.

Today Americans don't like public transportation because it allows blacks easy access to their homes and businesses. Thanks to car-based infrastructure we had a year of BLM riots and white America was pretty much untouched. It's funny, in most of the world a major commercial center, say a shopping mall, would be thrilled that the city was putting in a bus line or a train stop near them, in the USA the businesses hire lawyers and lobby city officials to keep public transport away. Anyways to conclude you will never see these "walkable cities" that reddit is so obsessed with in the US, even these sois posting about how much they love them would refuse to live in them, they'd be "sketch" which is the PC way of saying not white enough.

>Why are Europeans obsessed with public transportation
NO PARKING SPACE
>while it’s completely unfathomable to Americans?
Sahara sized parking lots and niggers.

nigger

Attached: 3C5A7AAB-7059-4D85-8877-F98B8E89F533.jpg (1200x1120, 160.97K)

It's 20-50 miles to the next small town of 2,000. Why would you have trains?

Niggers

This. Nobody wants to be stuck in a metal tube with niggers. They smell bad enough even with proper ventilation.

Attached: nig bus.jpg (640x854, 71.14K)

North Americans, when will they learn?

Why would I take the bus if I don’t have to?

Just try to relax
I dare you

Imagine the infestation of niggers corrupting every town every where. Lots of niggers are too lazy to afford a car and they’re afraid to go out into a rural area alone without their pack of niggers. With trains connecting all of America they’d be able to corrupt all of the most whitest parts of America in a few months instead of many decades/a few hundreds years.