Housing prices bring Gen Z and Millennials to tears

Housing prices are so bad that Gen Z and Millennials are crying. How will Joe Biden solve this problem and wipe away those tears?

Attached: D1DEA64E-19ED-4738-8DAF-D645FDB52AA6.jpg (1170x976, 535.72K)

By forcing all new builds to have attached studios. It's actually on one of his platforms

They are crying tears of joy. Anyone who bought a house in the last 4 years is going to get absolutely demolished. We will be buying homes for pennies on the dollar. Who does the bell toll for? It tolls for the homeowner in 2022-2023

lmao this is cope. you will be priced out forever. Houses are 500k minimum with 6% mortgage rate.
>But muh crash
Won't happen, economy doing fine.

Two more weeks.
But seriously, I hope this is the case.

Now despite what I said, this is pure cope.

If that's even the case, it will just mean that big companies can have an open season buying houses in packs.

rising rates and down turn in foreign currencies is the near term headwind, NEET men and femcel women not forming families is the long term headwind. Millennials and Gen X are not going to be able to take all the supply off the silent gens still kicking around and the boomers, no way, suburbs will be partially vacant.

That's true, the economy is better than ever. America is back baby!!

Lol. You are about to find the fuck out. You think these valuations will hold when rates hit 10% due to out of control inflatio and an upcoming recession. Tesla is already laying off 10% of its staff and most tech companies are on a hiring freeze for the rest of the year. Factor in crypto is getting trounced alongside the rest of the market, people using a shit ton of ARMs and HELOCs to afford their over the top lifestyles, on and on, and you will see your dilapidated, depreciating nest egg hit the fan. Sorry, user. I’ll do a leaseback to you at only 5% above market rate.

Maybe in a shithole like Ireland there will be a collapse, won't happen in Globohomo capital.
People are working, people are spending.
Housing might cool off the aggressive pace but it sure as hell ain't going down because of the low supply. And no one is building/selling because no one will buy at the interest rates.

women don't know how to build a house.
pair women with fiat money banking system, and you get runaway house prices.
Women are a mistake.

this
>land up
>every single economy in the world fucked
bubble burst soon
i for one love to see all these retirement boomers in their million dollar 1 acre mcmansions get gentrified by niggers and then sent to retirement homes to be cared for by niggers

>Minimum wage workers spending 60-90% of a work day to pay for a 12 gallon tank of gas
>Savings rate lower than 2008
>Credit utilization higher than 2008
>Wheels coming off with a Fed 1% interest rate
Foreclosures will be a word you'll see a lot within the next 2 years.

Attached: 1654436366811.jpg (1862x1761, 2.25M)

Hahahahaha cope rentlet.

The smart money is hanging out on the sidelines waiting to swoop in. Enjoy being $200k underwater on your shitbox with lead paint and corroding pipes built on a superfund site.

>Out of control inflation
Inflation was just shot down by the Fed. Go to your local supermarket and see how quickly prices are falling.
>Tesla laying off 10%
Of HR, Elon specifically said that people actually building cars won't be laid off.
Check Indeed, there's no hiring freeze
ie millennials who still live with parents, they don't matter at all.
This is cope. You will live in the pods

>Foreclosures
Everyone that bought into housing at record low interest rates will be fine paying $1000 a month.
Come on, learn some economics you retards

Prices aren’t falling anywhere, retard. Gas prices are up 5% in a fucking week. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 7BB4FE04-6EA3-466A-BE06-5C27ECBA6321.jpg (1170x2300, 489.77K)

>Inflation was just shot down by the Fed. Go to your local supermarket and see how quickly prices are falling.

Attached: Viper_You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (300x300, 51.5K)

>Muh gas
>In a manipulated market
Maybe if there isn't a war going on

We were trying to search for a while in the past couple of years, and the part I remember most is our realtor saying that EVERYONE, bar none, that he's worked with isn't even fucking happy when they close on their house. They're just exhausted and dejected by that point. And personally, I think deep down they know they bought the top and got swindled by media reporting.
In my globohomo area, 1980's SFH starter homes go for north of $800K, and I can tell you the majority of millennials up here who bought can't afford it long-term and are in over their heads.

Attached: 1650500207365.webm (716x540, 1.74M)

An $800k home just five years ago was a fucking 6000sqft home on a golf course. Now it’s a crack shack behind a Walmart. But surely this will last. Lmfao

From my realtor jewbook group, I’ve been a realtor for 10 years and just got another job

Attached: F6AFF60D-0BCA-4706-A47B-F49303C225D2.jpg (750x858, 252.75K)

That's the point-the disconnect between average home price and average income is the highest it has ever been. And they're trying to depress wages even further so don't expect your income to catch up with those housing prices.

This system is in no way sustainable. Now it can stagger on for a few years or months while all the shills screech that housing only goes up but the indicators say otherwise.

Attached: wages.png (735x348, 55.6K)

Yeah, this is right. Go to Zillow and play with the purchase price and interest rate calculator. You will see how bad things are.

notice the subtle racemixing propaganda in the image?
fucking kikes

The weirdest part about that is prices haven't dropped correspondingly they're still expecting the "cash" buyers going over listing (they were actually HELOC)

>let's treat houses as a business
I fucking hate you boomers.

Absolute midwit MSM-approved take.
A low interest rate doesn't make it OK to take out double or triple the principal that you could originally afford -- and that's exactly what idiots have been doing.

And lmao the only people paying $1000/mo for a mortgage are either living in nigger areas and/or the most literal who flyover states.