Burgers?

news.yahoo.com/burger-king-declares-time-proud-154913915.html

Attached: Burgers.jpg (700x788, 414.19K)

Shouldn't it be the bottom burger that's covered in seed?

You know what this has convinced me, I am dropping out of society and going to learn how to farm, bye guys.

PROTIP: Order it from doordash and then don't tip the driver.

the driver won't pick it up and burger king will waste money and employee time making it. it will be thrown away instead (and you will be refunded)

kek

I'm the 1 top 1 bottom kind of guy
I'm also the 'no junkfood' type of guy so this faggotry doesnt bother me at all. Seethe, fat.

fpbp

Where? Where will you farm? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! ! !! ! ! ! AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHA HAH AHAHAHGAGHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>it will be thrown away
There is a huge chance SOMEBODY will eat it before it hits the bin, so everyone except DD and BK wins even more.

>"Who iserts their dick onto the other one's asshole?"
>"This is love"
>"Let's celebrate it by making a metaphor for cock in ass gay sodomy with our food"

LOL they won't let you even enjoy a burger without trying to make you think about buttfucking.
Top tier troll bants desu

Bugger King

Attached: vdb.jpg (744x703, 55.63K)

the two bottoms one looks like it's copyright infringing on my favorite form of goyslop the jackin the box sourdough jack

getting two bottom buns costs more

Attached: Sourdough-Jack-jack-in-the-box-d-33022220-800-571.jpg (800x571, 283.37K)

LOVE THINKING ABOUT ANAL SEX WHEN EATING MY BURGERS

Attached: 1611963988424m.jpg (1024x776, 53.96K)

the "King" in Burger King sounds problematic

Attached: 1654444119557.jpg (350x300, 24.76K)

reminds me of the seat-belt one. it doesn't work that way
>a top on the bottom and a bottom on top
makes no sense. it was proper the original way

Doesnt every relationship have a top and a bottom?

This is just depressing pandering

Gross

ESG quotas by blackrock
Basically where corporations make profit nowadays

ayo welcome to burger king, whatchu want
>yeah i'll get a whopper and a large fry
you want two tops or two bottoms
>uh just a regular whopper please
ya white boi, two tops or two bottoms
>nvm

This.
The focus-group that came up with this must have been flaming.