Disgusting faggot groomer panics to get away

>Dances for kids at pride
>Dressed like a fucking lunatic, faggot
>Gets called out
>Waiting for faggot friend to unlock car door to make getaway

Guy calling them out was more polite than I would be. Didn't call them a faggot once. Or is that illegal now? ffs.
gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108424089333505287

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 083030.png (446x563, 275.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108424089333505287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only people who are against this is brown turds

nice ass, I like the way he made sure to focus on it

>at pride

"Oh my god the degenerate behavior at the degenerate festival of hell spawn....."

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

>brings kids to anal pride
that's your first mistake, all people involved need to be gassed

that occurs in public spaces...

That tranny got scared towards the end he knows what he did was wrong

He does. As soon as you put a camera on him, he scurries away. He knows.

Gradually and by degrees I came to hate them. They absolutely are recruiting children at the tenderest of age. Something must be done.

Really? Cause it sure seems bothered by getting called out and videod.

You’re a trolling retard.
My dad never took me Klan rallies back in the day and complained they were spewing racism in front of me.

Think and use your brain before typing, unless you’re just a troll craving any from of attention you lack IRL :)

in front of young children

sometimes whom participate

The future is questionable

Attached: 1641046225151.jpg (1088x1139, 157.67K)

Alex Stein Prime Time 99
just don't tell blaze he's a flat earther

The more grassroots, behind-the-scenes type videos of these people get posted online, especially bringing up the fact that kids are present, the more we win the debate. Nobody wants their kids around these people because they know that they don't want them to have even the idea to go in that direction. Unedited, unfiltered footage about the degenerate minority should cure anyone of this shit.

Damn. I wanted a light blue Veloster. Not anymore

They do this shit everywhere and intentionally. They need to be exposed for who and what they are. They crave attention by putting on degenerate displayed… so give it to them.

the guy screaming
>read the bible!
at the start fuck thats funny, same goes for the random chad just throwing random
>Pedophile!
during the confrontation ahaha good shit the fucking creting just scatters away to its car like the wounded beast it is

Attached: 1653642657856.jpg (643x807, 270.12K)

>gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108424089333505287

What disgusting perversion; they drive a Hyundai.

The point I'm trying to make is the entire thing is demonic degeneracy, to pick one thing and say "Hold the fuck on mate.... that's a bit much" is fucking retarded, it like saying to a serial killer
support group and saying; "Hey mate... better give up the smoking before it kills you!!"

They're all demonic degenerates and all beyond redemption.

Attached: Dogde this.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

he is simply training and preparing for the eventual pedo pride. you know it will eventually happen

Attached: A94F0054-06A3-4D04-A55C-C5D04A1B2C90_cx0_cy12_cw0_w1071_r1_s_d3.jpg (1071x602, 77.49K)

Imagine them hitting terminal velocity after being thrown off a rooftop before hitting the pavement.

lol
ok faggot
there hasnt been a klan rally in 75 years

If I were that cameraman during that trannys escape I would be dropping immense redpills way too easily.

they are doing raids from a discord server on pol, to push the agenda of tomboy acceptance, so its one step closer to accepting trannies

its a psyop, that they are pretending its part of accepting fit women