How did America lose to this?

Attached: 0293884D-D97E-495E-8D44-D1290819EC4F.jpg (2042x3000, 1.24M)

ur gey just like the french

now that i think, youre even gayer.
the french won in mali (their afghanistan)

Subhuman mutt genetics

Westerners are weak and decadent

Cause america is all talk. They’re not as bad as they’d like to think they are. Months of training in the military vs some afghani that just picked up a rifle

Not enough money

>be fat american
>walking through jungle with messy uniform
>chewing on a hamburger
>trip on a vine
>tiger eats you

americans suck at war, that's why. they can't stop eating burgers and frieds and taco bell.

Harry Truman racially integrated the armed forces in 1947. Since then we have either had a stalemate or lost all wars fought.

Thats because you Americans are weak and cowards.

Don't underestimate America's desire to lose

They've got the weirdoes and nutjobs of the world living there

damn forgot I had the memeflag. I was trolling as a nigger in another thread to stir racial tension on this board even though it is already high.

the SKS is a very good rifle.

They got so butthurt they invented Rambo

Asians are willing to sacrifice millions of their own people until you just give up. And at the end of the day even a 90 pound rice farmer with a rifle is as dangerous and deadly as an American with a rifle. Guns don't care if you're gym maxxed.

pic related was fighting for the sovereignty of his nation, America was fighting for jews

Exactly how you lost every other war

what a life you lead.

No it’s not

t. Yugo SKS owner

>sovereignity

lol, that doesn't exist when the party runs your country

I mean I respect the racism but it's correlation without causation. America also started fighting different kinds of wars. Instead of fighting European powers who would give up if you captured their capital city, America instead started invading backwoods nations where the soldiers can endlessly hide in trees or caves and fight on for years.

Once a nigger always a nigger

KEK

Even though you might have meant good you're still a massive faggot

Because of instead of making any real push into North Vietnam, American troops just sat on their asses South of the border because politicians were scared any major American offensive into North Vietnam would incur another Korea-style Chinese intervention, which by that point had nukes so that was a no-no.
Looking back this fear doesn’t make sense, given that the Vietnamese and Chinese have loathed each other for centuries.

Attached: 9753C738-7EB5-43D9-AEFD-ECBC914B6727.gif (480x270, 741.61K)

Vietcong was one of the greatest video games ever made
Booby traps all over the jungle
Going down into those tunnels really fucks you up, they dug mazes with traps everywhere and if you don't know the right route you could end up on a spiky stick covered in shit
Fuck they don't make em like they used to

What's interesting is the spec ops community was a lot different back then. They were usually soldiers thrown together for a specific purpose. Since the creation of spec ops the US actually hasn't won a war. That's weird and maybe it should be talked about. '

I would pin the loss on the US government and media being under the control of the communists, cronkite was a card carrying member.

because of your hippy boomer parents

Attached: welldone honeycutt.jpg (1280x720, 45.89K)

Because that's what American men were sent there to do.

>given that the Vietnamese and Chinese have loathed each other for centuries.
not in the north, really. Actually Ho Chi Minh had a vietnamese name I can't remember. He changed his name to a Chinese name and suddenly the money and soldiers poured in.

The US lost in VN like they lost in Afghanistan. They had some ceasefire drawn up and it went to shit. It's almost like they do it on purpose....

Because we didn’t ban their assault rifles.

SKS is superior

They failed to break the enemy's morale and as it turned into a war of attrition, they realized that victory would either come at a horrifyingly staggering cost of US servicemen, or indiscriminate genocide through glassing the country. Either of those dramatic shifts in what was supposed to be a small, short victorious war would have voided the mandate of the government and sapped US strength far more than a victory could ever bring.
Many parallels to Ukraine and if Russia is unwilling to go Vlad-the-Mad, similar outcome.

Attached: 1641910349328.jpg (540x360, 28.73K)