Any Forums! WE NEED TO TALK NOW!

I had a long and interesting discution with what I used to call "a muzzi", the discusion was about Christianity and islam and relegion in all.
AND GUESS WHAT! the churche has been laying to us an dhiding the truth all the time!
THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE MUSLIM!
YES! yes heared me right!
the first fucking Christians were muslim!, and muslim belife that too!
They beliefe that they are the true follower of the first "chritian" path, the monotheistic path!
YES! the first christens were monotheistic!, which mean they said "there is no lord but god and jesus is a prophet of god", these were for exmaple mostly the arian Christians!
unfortunately the document videos he showed me are in russian:
youtu.be/xkfKLuurQXY
youtu.be/fqeZ6HHFvnI
youtu.be/HhnQBFlEZBg
otherwise there are a plenty of books YOU WILL HAVE TO READ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!:
-The Life and Times of Constantine the Great
-The Egyptian Trinity Osiris, Isis and Horus
-Church Schism and Corruption
-The Search for the Christian Doctrine of God
-Vergiss das Leben nicht! Ein Blick auf den Gott Abrahams
-Galla Placidia: The Last Roman Empress
-Faiths Across Time: 5000 Years of Religious History
-Theodosian Empresses: Women and Imperial Dominion in Late Antiquity
-A to Z of Ancient Greek and Roman Women
-Holy Land Pilgrimage in The Later Roman Empire AD 312-460
-The Theological Anthropology of Eustathius of Antioch
-THE HISTORY OF THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE: ABRIDGED EDITION
-The Closing of the Western Mind: The Rise of Faith and the Fall of Reason
-God Against the Gods: The History of the War Between Monotheism and Polytheism
-Reclaiming Our Roots , Mark Ellingsen

Attached: 5263658584_10dae9993b_w.jpg (400x225, 63.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qaalarasulallah.com/hadithView.php?ID=17269
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_letters_to_the_heads_of_state
youtu.be/xkfKLuurQXY
youtu.be/fqeZ6HHFvnI
youtu.be/HhnQBFlEZBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Constantine’s+Empire+orthodox+Christianity+Arianism.jpg (852x510, 152.45K)

Excommunication of arians was such a mistake

>belief
>they beliefe
Nigger, go back

Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book.
Malik bin Abd al-Wahd , Muhammad bin al-Muthna - al-Zaman , Muhammad bin Bashar Bindar
SO ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS! BEFORE THE PROPHET MOHAMED; IT WAS ARIAN CHRISTIANS WHO ARE THE TRUE BELIEVERS!

Attached: Christian_states_495_AD_(en).png (2436x1372, 357.97K)

You can blame the invading Roman-African hordes and their low-IQ emperors for that. I just read some post where someone claimed Alaric plunged Europe into the Dark Ages... Some of these Rome-fags don't have a fucking clue. Two thousand years of brainwashing low-IQ slaves will do that to you.

Arianism united Germanic tribes from Denmark all the way South and East to Hungary and Romania. What we know as modern Europe was primarily built during a period of Arian Christianity.

It's no surprise that a religion focused on a relationship with God, using Jesus' word as the true guide would be hated by Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox alike. After all, these are elaborate financial and power control schemes: not religious institutions.

source:
qaalarasulallah.com/hadithView.php?ID=17269

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE PLENTY OF CHRISTIAN SOURCE IN THE OP!

Attached: 220px-PalatiumTheodoricMosaicDetail.jpg (220x331, 35.04K)

CONSTANTONE THE GREAT WERE ARIAN CHRITIAN AND ACOURDING TO MUSLIMS HE WAS A MUSLIM!
THAT WHY HADITH OF MUSLIMS ALWAYS ENCORGED MUSLIMS TO RETACE Constantinople!

WAIT I FUCKING GOT MORE!
HOLY SHIT!

Attached: constantin the great converted to monotheistic arian christianity 01.png (948x132, 155.52K)

Mohamed massege to roman Emperor:
In the name of God, the Gracious One, the Merciful
From Muhammad, servant of God and His apostle to Heraclius, premier of the Romans:
Peace unto whoever follows the guided path!
Thereafter, verily I call you to the call of peace. Establish peace and shall have peace. God shall compensate your reward two-folds. But if you turn away, then upon you will sins of Arians (Christian minority).
Then "O People of the Scripture, come to a term equitable between us and you that we worship none but God and associate with Him nothing, and we take not one another as Lords apart from God. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we peace makers."[Quran 3:64]
Seal: Muhammad, Apostle of God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_letters_to_the_heads_of_state

that why the prophet muhammad mentioned the arian christian in name in his message to heraclius!

Attached: Resalat.jpg (800x545, 94.69K)

I should be mantiend the at the beginning constantine supported the trinity pagan christina, because he himself was begun at the beginning!, but after he was talked by Eusebius of Nicomedia, he converted to Arian Monotheistic chritianty!

Pic (constantin burning arius books)

this: constantine converted to arian christianty!

Attached: 320px-Constantine_burning_Arian_books.jpg (320x438, 90.33K)

Attached: constantin the great converted to monotheistic arian christianity 02.png (749x508, 1001.26K)

RECLAMING OUR ROOTS!

Attached: reclaiming our roots 01.png (939x461, 378.85K)

Jesus Christ is God

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Bump

>Im a sandnigger retard, the post
Sausage repels islamokikes

It's incredible that they can actually unironically believe that.

Arianism isn't Islam. Arius believed that Christ was the first created being: He was still the Son of God, created before all ages. It's a highly technical distinction that Christ was made not merely begotten for Arians.

This is largely why Bosnians will never convert to Catholicism or Orthodoxy. We'd sooner convert to Mormonism. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear.

AND THEN THE BIGGEST SURPRISE! GUESS WHAT! MANY ARIAN GERMANIC EMPIRES THAT EXISTED BEFORE ISLAM WERE ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS; MUSLIMS TOO! AGAIN; THAT WHY MOHAMED WARNED HERACLIUS AND MANSHEND THE ARIANS IN NAME IN HIS MASSEGE!

Suebi, Visigoths, Ostrogoths Burgundians, Vandals and Longbards! they all were Arian monotheistic christens!

No I am not kek! while you are a mutt!
+
If you were to pay attention you would see that the vids
>youtu.be/xkfKLuurQXY
>youtu.be/fqeZ6HHFvnI
>youtu.be/HhnQBFlEZBg
so neither I or the Muslim Frend are arabs.
He is Russian.
but youa re all keks, dont even read a shit!
I realy understand now why there will be hell for ignorent people.

Attached: FUCKING MUSLIM GERMANIC CHRISTIANS! 01.png (441x532, 376.46K)

That small distinction was enough to be chastised, ostracized, and genocided by all the sects of 'Christianity' that didn't agree. While that may be a minute difference, the larger difference was the abject rejection of hierarchy vis-a-vis the church. The state already fulfilled that role so it was pointless for the church to attempt to do so. Not to mention the Church was largely comprised of descendants of Metal Age invaders as opposed to European natives.

there are many speculation about arius, you can't trust what the church tell you about what him, that why the sources in OP! + if you understand russian, I highly recommand watchingthese three videos, otherwise, read the books!

If you actually believe this is a small difference, you are utterly theologically ignorant.
Rejection of the trinity is major.

>Muslims were Christians

Muhammad didn't form Islam until 500 years after Christ has died, claiming that Christ didn't die for ours sins, and that Heaven was only guaranteed for those that died as his soldier.

Attached: the true path will be hard.png (796x533, 919.18K)

Attached: the paulians.png (949x143, 144.13K)

Attached: arian theophilus.png (948x118, 108.14K)