Where do these cunts get off

English National Coach: “it’s my job to educate Hungarian children on multiculturalism”

Attached: CF3804EE-34A0-48E9-91F5-F1F0F701EDDB.jpg (1170x851, 190.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.co.uk/topic/gareth-southgate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why hungarians make baby's??

I hate him so much
Mostly because he bottled a euro final

*loses*
globohomosisters...

One day I will rip off this mans toes and eat his face
if god wills it

The Anglo was a mistake.

that's clearly a lizard in a skin suit

They don't care about winning or losing matches or competitions any more.
They care about anti-racism and social justice and all that jazz.
Bizarre, but it is what it is. There's nothing we can do about it.

All of that crap started in UK with their think tanks. Huge globohomo central

Can't remember when bongs won a football match. Not just the national team. It's a long chain of losing and getting humiliated. It's getting pathetic fr

>Can't remember
Would you like me to remind you, Wulfgang?

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1619175870865.jpg (750x1046, 616.85K)

Doesn't look English.

>globohomo
obsessed kremlin bot

Hes right. London is literally the hub of globohomo and international banking/elites

>multiculturalism
that is simply a weapon to make white people a minority.
once while people are a minority, they will flip the script and amass a proletariat of BIPOC and implement a totalitarian state and send whites who resist to the gulags, like the kulaks.

Because the goal is to make money, not win games or entertain the crowd by giving them what they want. In simpler times, giving the crowd what they wanted was the way to make money, but we don't live in that world anymore.

Attached: social engineering.jpg (786x430, 75.74K)

Gareth Southgate's role as England manager is to make sure we never win any international competitions because they don't want the spike in national pride. He does this by playing ultra defensive football with a squad full of attacking players that he doesn't play.
Secondary role is to facilitate the spread of poz.
Generating money is way down the list when it comes to international football which is what we are discussing here.

It's a Jew

See above, Southgate is Jewish jewishnews.co.uk/topic/gareth-southgate/

If globohomo reached Poland and took it over, then it can easily reach Hungary and do the same. Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOO

good.

Oh no not the niggerball. How to cope with life without your niggers to worship? Is there anything that screams cuck more than white men worshipping the physical prowess of a bog standard negro?

southgate wants this to be his legacy after he fucked up the two biggest England games at Wembley in half a century

You advocate for genocide?
Evil little cunt.

That's the kind of thing that can bite you on the ass, Juan Pablo DeFatassius.

I just wanted to win the euro final man why did you have to make it about this

omigosh did he rly say that haha

the whole world will erupt into global war once that happens. billions will starve to death.

there is no other reason he'd put a 19 year old up who had never taken a penalty in his professional career as the fifth penalty taker

I fucking despise what England has become and will feel nothing if Putin obliterates it with a niclear tsunani

Why so you can declare how amazing your country is? Oh look... Africans won us the cup because our men are too weak to compete. You are civic nationalist scum and deserve to be replaced.

Every. Single. Time.

>England
Thoughts?
Coming to a land near you, soon.

Attached: Wales FC.jpg (2048x1366, 472.61K)

soutgate is simply a useful idiot. he genuinely believes in this stuff.
but the real power will show its face when whites are a minority.
ethno-nationalism is wrong, but multiculturalism via mass low IQ migration will not work either.
The world must treat intelligence like a disability that needs to be cured. It can be cured with genius sperm donation therapy. Once everyone is intelligent, then we can get along with each other and dissolve the borders and nations around the world and live in peace.