Germany and france already cucking

>germany and france already cucking
>estonian government collapsing
>turkish inflation at 73%
>sweden and finland getting blocked from NATO
>joe biden the most unpopular US president of all time

is NATO going to be ok?

Attached: download (1).jpg (223x226, 9.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61691816
news.yahoo.com/macron-suggested-ukraine-sovereignty-allow-154400551.html
presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/final-presidential-job-approval-ratings.
ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weapons?

NATO is a military alliance, this is a military board faggot

Are these Russians going to be ok?

Attached: airborne infantry.webm (888x540, 680.55K)

NATO has survived much worse, most of these are just domestic issues (and Sweden/Finland aren't even in NATO yet)

Yes,they are very safe from your faggot ass Twitter and tik tok threads

Attached: 1654020017554.gif (298x298, 3.4M)

par the course
par the course
>turkish inflation at 73%
par the course
>sweden and finland getting blocked from NATO
they aren't, erdogan just throws a temper tantrum for an equal attention cake whenever he sees the opportunity to
more unpopular than the guy whose incompetence plunged the country into an actual civil war that killed hundreds of thousands americans?

its not his faggot ass or the tiktok threads they have to worry about
it's their barracks bull's faggot ass and the drones overhead

>Children on Twitter buy this shit
Damn I mean I remember being impressionable when I was 14 but you kids these days really think you're onto something, eh?

You forgot Italy.

what the fuck did they drop on that car, a water balloon?

>Germany and France resorting to diplomacy before finally becoming violent
>Estonian mindset shared by all combinations of government, russian threat is universal
>The giant cockroach sultan caused the inflation, the giant cockroach will be removed in the next elections
>Sweden and Finland entering NATO on later date
>Joe Biden will take steps to curb inflation, economy isn't related to the sitting president even if his support takes a hit

I'm going to say it's going to be great, the economy will pick up sooner or later while the west has been united, bringing back home plenty of industry from degenerate eastern nations.

Attached: 4604201_l.jpg (380x315, 50.37K)

You can tell the poster is a ratnik because they have some mistaken belief that France and Germany weren't always pacifist rump states, that the Baltics are prosperous, that the Turks have sane fiscal policy, or that Democrats are ever popular when they're in the executive. All of these are western known norms, but the Russian has been fed so much lies that a moment of clarity makes them think this is all a recent development.

No, a grenade. The rest of the video shows the car crashing the two guys climbing out and dying.

You mean the same France, Germany and Italy calling for Ukraine to surrender and give land to Putin so he isn't embarrassed, that 'diplomacy'?

You what?
If anything the Germans are less cucked now than at the beginning of the war

Hello plebbit

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61691816
>Macron says 'Don't humiliate Russia'

Why do you think I give a shit what fucking BBC publishes? You gonna hit me with a CNN or New York Times article next?

$20 says he got that article from r/worldnews

That's the official BBC website you fucking clown. It's on the front page of their War in Ukraine segment.

>one of the biggest news websites in the world doesn't count
Who would you like me to source then? Who is OK in your 'approved' sources?

>Macron suggested Ukraine give up some of its sovereignty to allow Putin to save face, says Zelensky
news.yahoo.com/macron-suggested-ukraine-sovereignty-allow-154400551.html

That's from a few weeks ago when he told Ukraine to give up land. So he's done it before.

They can say a lot but yet they keep sending aid. Ukraine isn't going to surrender just because some politicians in other countries say dumb things.

>more unpopular than the guy whose incompetence plunged the country into an actual civil war that killed hundreds of thousands americans?
good point, really cuts through the hysterics. i doubt it matters how popular a president is or isn't these days, when they're all beholden to the same handlers. i find it hard to believe anyone actually blames biden for what's happening, or think he has any agency whatsoever.

>You mean the same France, Germany and Italy calling for Ukraine to surrender and give land to Putin so he isn't embarrassed, that 'diplomacy'?

It's all talk, no action, options are explored and then forgotten, a simple diplomatic game of "good cop, bad cop" as at the same time US is pushing Russia's shit in hard.

They test Russia's mindset with this, there's no real intent to give them anything at all. And this will continue after the war, you really think the west is going to stop the sanctions even when Russia surrenders and leaves Ukraine's Crimea and eastern parts?

Nope, not anymore. It's time to put down the mad homo-dog Russia.

holy fucking shit the cope here
>the bbc doesn't count
fucking lmao, shall he cite RT then vatnigs?

>Least popular President
Not even the lowest approval of the last guy in office. And looking at final approval ratings often works better as a retrospective . presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/final-presidential-job-approval-ratings. Biden right now is where a lot of unpopular Presidents ended. Carter, Truman, Trump. Nixon ender even lower.

He's nowhere near the bottom, which was for GWB at 19% and nowhere near the lowest average, which was Trump due to persistent low ratings at all times (whereas Biden for example at least had a honeymoon at 66%, W. had sky high ratings after 9/11, and Obama came in with sky high ratings.

>Wtf why don't you just look at the front page of this msm and believe it outright!!!

Let me guess, you were in 5th grade during the Syria conflict

You didn't answer my question who, to you, is a reliable source? Is the word of Macron himself not enough?

I love it when redditors are completely mind blown when you don't buy into their highly censored/curated rhetoric

My rhetoric is that I've lived through like 5 wars now and the same bullshit spins from mainstream news keeps you fucking morons in check. If this were 20 years ago your dumbass would be screaming about bombing Osama because HE SENT ANTHRAX!

What about this colonel?

Attached: dead vatnik subhuman.jpg (2225x1435, 705.98K)

Oh my goodness, two random pictures you saved from twitter. How will Russia recover?

>my rhetoric
What has that got to do with anything? Answer my question. Who is a reliable source for you?

Who cares the whole war is just another marketing stunt for Servant of the people season 4

Attached: Zelenskytractors.png (1278x1308, 1.76M)

you're arguing with a shitposter you've so completely btfo that he's resorting to delusions.

>It's all talk, no action, options are explored and then forgotten, a simple diplomatic game of "good cop, bad cop" as at the same time US is pushing Russia's shit in hard.
And it doesn't matter anyway, because neither Cuckmany nor the the Frogs have any weight they can throw around on the matter.

There is no such thing as a "reliable source" in which you can mindlessly type shit into Google then copy and paste a link you petulant child.

>Russian concern trolling
>facebook frog
The glavset is collapsing.

Attached: 1639139802917.jpg (807x960, 101.67K)

Again, you've not answered my question, this is the third time I will ask. What, to you, is a reliable source? This should be a simple answer. You are failing to answer it.

Well one thing's for sure, these T-72 crews aren't recovering. I'm sure the local feral dogs have taken care of the mess by now.

Attached: cloudy with a chance of vatnik.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Here is lowest ever. Biden is still above Trump, W. Bush (lowest ever), H.W Bush, Carter, Nixon, and Truman's lowest. He isn't too far off Reagan and Clinton's lowest.

ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

Growth in partisanship has meant approval ratings simply stay lower now anyhow.

Best at popularity is FDR who won four elections and could probably easily have won five, but never got below 48% in all those years despite the Depression .

Popularity means little long term. Truman and H. W. Bush (the first one) are generally seen as very good president's by scholars, particularly in terms of international relations and security, and I doing the right thing even if it fucked their election chances. They suffered in polls but both have been increasingly vindicated with time. Clinton and Reagan were both popular but fare less well as time goes on, although weren't horrible.

i don't get all those baby-first psyops trying to show /k/ how strong russia is when 90% here only care about this war because we can see russians dying. who cares about how this war ends, the longer it goes the more moscovites bite the dust.

>What is a reliable source
>There is no such thing, you simply want to be spoonfed like a retard
>You're not answering the question!

Fuckin retard

A blue checkmark on Twitter could post war footage from 2013 and you wouldn't even know the difference, just stfu already

Where is James Buchanan I wonder?

You didn't say there was no reliable source. So your answer is 'there is no reliable source'. So, where do you get your information from? There has to be somewhere.

It's not really about supporting Russia, it's just about being someone that isn't extremely fucking stupid. I assume most of these pro Ukraine plwbbitors also believe that Putin and Assad "chlorine bombed hospitals" for no reason.

See
Literally read the first 5 letters you mouth breathing fuck whit.
>Where do you get your information!?
I don't seek out info on order to give me a narrative. I have a brain, so it's not difficult to actually sift through the mountains of disinfo on order to form a probable outlook on situations

Literally just a typical day in NATO for the last 4 to 5 decades.
If this is enough to kill NATO then NATO would've disbanded a long time ago.

Oh an term limits obviously skew elections as much as the Electoral College. Trump won in 2016 on razor thin margins in several key states. Hillary had historically high negatives and you had this huge Obama to Trump switch effect alongside plunging Black turnout.

Had Obama been allowed to run again, and had he chose to do so, it's hard to see a world where he isn't there in 2016. History would play out differently then, but it's also hard to see him not win in 2020 under similar circumstances to what we had.

But 3+ term Presidents would be rare even without the block. No one got it outside FDR even though it was legal most of the time. Reagan probably could have but Alzheimer's was going to make him step down for Bush anyhow, so really Obama is the only person since FDR with actually good odds at making 3 terms. We can include Reagan too in popularity, it's just that age and health wouldn't allow it (not that it stopped Biden lol).

You didn't say there was no reliable source, you said there no reliable source [that you can get by googling] which isn't the same thing. Again, where do you get your information? You haven't answered that yet
>YES I HAVE YOU JUST HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE MSM DISINFO SOURCES TO GET IT
Oh so you get it from MSM, you're just super IQ Rick and Morty enlightened chad who can work out what is and isn't legit. Alright. So, when the President of France says that world leaders shouldn't humiliate Russia, in a interview with a small local paper in France, that's actually fake news by, let me guess, the Jews?

The 2020 election was obviously stolen. Makes no sense for Trump to flip blue counties and the Repubs to win big on the House while losing the election due to 7 key counties and historic turn outs. (Along with hijinx like "burst water pipes" and all that)

you didn't answer his question, where do you get that mountains of disinfo from?

>fuck whit
It's fuckwit actually, you retarded fuckwit. Clearly a retarded Bong.

>You didn't say there was no reliable source, you said there no reliable source [that you can get by googling] which isn't the same thing.

lol

>Oh so you get it from MSM, you're just super IQ Rick and Morty enlightened chad

Nah it's not like that little guy. As I brought up with the war in Syria, when I hear that "Assad is letting Putin chemical bomb his hospitals cuz he evul and we need to fund, arm, and train the rebel freedom fighters to stop it!".. I know what's up. You on the other hand interpret this obviously 100% literally, because you are young and ignorant.

again, who cares as long as russians die without any nato soldiers even getting involved.

No polling back then.

I understand it's a little sad to see your countrymen die miserable deaths, Ivan. But look at it this way: had they survived, they would've went on being Russian.

Attached: when hindy met SAM.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

See
You kids have some growing up to do

Again, you don't say where you got the "Assad is letting [..]" from. Where did you get THIS from? Why is this so difficult for you to answer?

It's amazing how everyone that doesn't use Twitter as a primary source of info comes from Russia. Lol

I know, was just a thought process, as he is probably the worse US President ever.

its on facebook user educate yourself

>this chad owning the retarded vatnig bong 'im too high iq' retard
lmao

Are you trying to prove my point for me now? That obvious nonsense came from the same channels that you consider to be reliable because "they are the most popular in the world."

No, I'm asking you to tell me where you got that info from. Where did you see it? You literally cited it as an example, that's fine, cool. Where did you SEE that? What SOURCE did you get that from that then made you go 'Nah that's totally fake news'. Where did you see it?

It is amazing how the only people who think this war is going well for Russia are Russians, yeah. To be honest I'm fine with that, I found it hilarious when that second river crossing got slaughtered because your people are so stupid they actually believed the 'those are Ukrainian corpses and vehicles!' excuse.

I want Russians to stay in this fight as long as they can, I want as many dead Russian men as possible. I want sons, fathers, and brothers to never go home and never breed again, and I'm getting my wish. 30,000 and counting Ivan - not including your fifth column. (Who would? They''re below even Russians.)

Attached: the difference between cover and concealment is.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

then what sources are reliable? this has been asked multiple times by me and him lmao. see

>Biden is more unpopular than Andrew Johnson
Retard.

kys faggot, can't wait for this to get deleted you fucking vatnigger

Joe Biden is a demented fucking psycho retard beloved by a large majority of the homosexual Am*rican population, and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Attached: 6D799384-16B4-4D9B-9A01-7C15C4B8E5CD.png (220x183, 24.39K)

BBC, CNN, NBC, etc. All the sources in lockstep with the same exact narrative. It doesn't exactly take a high IQ to find this pervasive. I imagine it would be difficult for someone blue you to understand because you need to be curated for.

there are no reliable sources, almost everyone has an agenda, and nobody is correct (or wrong) 100% of the time. disinfo agents, provocateurs, charlatans, and mentally ill compromised individuals (sex perverts, drug addicts) run state funded media in every country. journalists have been replaced by pundits and commentators who mouth psyop mindfuck. alternative and conspiracy media sources are mostly run by people of similar character and handled by the intelligence agencies of russia, israel, and the US. if youre not cross referencing 50 different sources and verifying everything your opinion is worthless. if you don't have time for that, you can always rely on gut feelings - the product of circumstancial evidence, your understanding of the MO of the parties involved, and the track records of various media institutions when it comes to lying to you (babies in incubators, 9/11, 7/7, moscow apartment bombings, covid didn't come from a lab, etc).

a good start to developing well informed, mostly correct gut feelings about this one governor would be to read a lot of history books - historical perspective is foundational. look at conspiracy info - there's some good stuff there, and a lot of not so good stuff (just start with false flag terror events, namely 9/11). finally, set up an RSS feed with dozens of different sources (try to balance opposing powers) - and for ANY given thing that happens, at the very least, compare the headlines so you know who wants you to believe what.

also i don't know what you were arguing about, or care. uhh anyway i hope ukraine wins and russia and israel get nuked. thats all

Attached: 1652777560291.gif (432x288, 1010.11K)

There are no reliable sources you fucking retard nigger I've literally articulated this over and over.

BBC literally was one of the only websites to do articles on Ukrainian war crimes, so I disagree.

King Zelensky when?

Lmao okay this is either some hardcore plebbit circle jerking or straight up bots

they also went to remote villages around kyiv after the ruskis ran away, BEFORE the uki armed forces got there to show they arent staging things.

Hopefully not. The weaker western governments are and the more divided western populations are, the better. That way they will find it more difficult to successfully coerce us to take meme vaccinations.

That's an actual answer, but it's still gaining info from 'disinfo unreliable source' that you then have to discard. This guy has not told me, in any detail, where he gets his sources from that he can then discard as disinfo. He hasn't said. He has just said no source is reliable, like you did, but he doesn't then say where he gets the unreliable info from so he can discard it as unreliable. Which is my question. If he can tell me that, I can continue the conversation, but I have asked 5 times and he hasn't said.

>neither Cuckmany nor the the Frogs
Vatnigger use French optics and German ball bearing in their tanks. Tank production conveniently stops when sanctions hit. Only a tankie would call this coincidence

When sanctions were put in in 2014, the French and German courts said that they could not cancel their contracts with Russia. The sanctions thus did not apply to existing contracts. So any deals made before 2014 had to be honored.

>meme vaccinations
damn. trying to derail the post already.

Attached: kadyrov3.jpg (256x256, 10.38K)

You are a terminal moron, holy shit

Again, you've not answered my question. You're the one who thinks fuckwit is spelled fuck whit, you cretinous cunt.

This war will end in 2023 and it will end in a massive dissapointment for everyone involved. The Ukrainians will feel like they have been backstabbed. The Russians will feel like they have been robbed. The Euros and the Americans will feel like they have been tricked. Only China will won this one.

Attached: 5ddkl14q2gmy.png (1280x800, 21.43K)

It's be explained to you over and over that there is more to "getting news" and you either ignore it or are too stupid to comprehend it. Most likely the latter.

Chill its just 2008 all over again ;)

It's a joke from the TV show retard

No they didn't. Germany/France just wanted the money.

Oh my fuck. Why can't you answer the question. What SOURCES do you get your information from. I have asked you now six or seven times. Answer the damn question. I don't care if they're reliable, I don't care if they're disinfo, tell me what sources you use. You must use something. You must read disinfo so you can discard it as that, what site do you get that disinformation from?

i suppose youre right. my RSS feed has al jazeera, jerusalem post, and the BBC. it used to have RT and iranian news - but so much of it was bullshit that i went ahead and removed them. i used to listen to corbett report back in the day, but haven't in years. the conspiracy research world has been so badly fucked in the past decade, that i have grown to appreciate western media a lot more than i used to - especially since i am well equipped to determine which stories are bullshit.

Attached: .gif (220x220, 396.07K)

Not when government overrules them (like they did now). Have fun suing any government.

>western media
that's western mainstream media, specifically

>The Council Decision concerning restrictive measures in view of Russia's actions destabilising the situation in Ukraine, prohibited the exports of arms to Russia, without prejudice to the execution of contracts concluded before 1 August 2014 or ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts.
That's the European Council's answer to the question. Court document P-001087/2022.

I don't "use sources" you fucking retarded nigger brained monkey. Only a fucking child or a moron would copy and paste a link they saw on the front page of a news website and expect to be taken seriously. Try not to drown the next time it rains HOLY SHIT

The Bellwether Counties haven't always foretold elections across US history, they correlated with election outcomes for a while because they mimicked key demographic groups in swing states and they have increasingly no longer reflected the key electorate over the past 15 years.

If voters voted exactly as they did in 2016 by demographic, at 2020 turn out rates, Trump would have lost. It's possible to win the EC and lose the popular vote, but not easy. Losing by 4.5 million makes it very hard.

Turn out was higher due to a politically charged atmosphere and ease of voting due to mail ins. Both sides had big jumps for turnout. Mail ins benefited Dems much more but courts decided those issues in states. You can't complain after the fact, that's like Hillary complaining about the EC after the fact.

Besides, Trump didn't claim mail ins shifted turnout against him, he and his legal team made explicit, often contradictory claims of stuffed ballot boxes, CCP hacking, etc. But they didn't actually argue they had evidence of these things in court. In court it was all about procedural shit, because they had no real evidence for the fraud outside random partisans saying they saw fraud. No physical evidence.

He also claims the Georgia primary where his guys lost was rigged now. Apparently every time he loses its because it was rigged, not that educated white voters in suburbs turned on him for the reality TV show drama shit he did, and tweeting 40+ times a day, mostly about cable news drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

YEET

I don’t blame him per se, especially for things outside of the purview of the president, but he still signed up this shit in exchange for more bribes and kickbacks and he still lies constantly to the detriment of my family and nation, so I will happily shit all over him.

I don't think you as a vatnigger understand what this means. It's not aaaah the gubernint gone, anarchy in the baltics. It means that they disagreed, kesk got reformed.com (as usual) and now there is going to be REF+I+SDE or EKREIKE. And the new coalition starts to work. The end.

Fuck me, you are retarded. You get your information from SOMEWHERE. That is the 'source' in this argument. Where do you get your information from. Again, you have not answered this. You must get your information from somewhere, where is this information from? That is a 'source'. It can be anything from the evil lying MSM or it can be from Reddit. You get it from somewhere. Answer where you get it from. If your answer is 'I don't read anything' then that is at least an answer and we can discard you as a less than a vatnig who gets theirs from state propaganda outlets.

ol' spicey leg

in russia a power struggle means their parliament gets shot up by APCs

Why are (you) so obsessed with the sources?

Attached: 1654037234782.png (500x373, 125.91K)

I wasn't referring to to Bellwether counties, I'm talking here in Michigan Trump flipped some Dem strong hold counties like Bay City, Macomb, St. Claire, and almost Saginaw. Also obliterated Obama in counties that he won. And yet, yes, due to the mail in ballots that the Dem SOS sent every single person registered on the voter roles (regardless if they asked or not,) the results from Wayne county alone nullified that.. Doesn't really take a political scientist

And they get a free swan lake marathon on all TV channels

i can't really view him as a human being, so i'm incapable of hating him. his mind is gone, if he ever had one. he's a tool, a medium through which pre written excuses are conveyed to the public

Because this guy said
>BBC doesn't count as a reliable source
So I asked him where he gets his information from. He doesn't answer. He then cites an example from the West about how Assad/Putin using chemical weapons is fake news, so I asked him where he got this information from and he doesn't answer. He must have gotten the 'article' from somewhere.

Are you having a mental conniption over the idea of 'not' reading Twitter, plebbit, or BBC and thinking, "yep, this is 100% what's happening now"?

>AHHHHH YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM SOMEWHERE
No, I hear from the grape vine all the stupid shit and can make my opinions from there. Like that Ghost of Ukraine shit, how the fuck has that not stopped you and made you think? Ffs

Again, this isn't what I am asking. I am asking if you don't use BBC or Twitter or whatever, what do YOU use?
>I hear from the grape vine
That's not a source and even if it is, where does the grape vine get theirs from?

Lol

Again concern trolling

You're just a very stupid person user, it's okay.

>I hear from the grape vine
Unreliable source. Discarded.

Attached: Moleva thinks you are retarded as well.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Doesn't matter for the next two years

Sure thing ghost of Ukraine

Kek, nice

It matters for the midterms, since he will become a lame duck president. Oh wait, he already is.

Ghost of Kiev and I am pretty sure BBC didn't do an article on it, could be wrong though.

I don't give a fuck. I just want to be left alone. If that requires NATO to weaken and divide, I'm fine with that.

Let's be honest, it wouldn't matter to you regardless, would it?

So the Severodonetsk situation is really that bad?
Or was their another Russian blunder?

>is NATO going to be ok?
I hope it dissolves. Not because I like vatniks, but because the responsibility for European security should be met by Europeans, not by the US.
Full withdrawal from Europe please, let the EU sort this shit out.

Attached: 1523197416397.jpg (500x562, 44.2K)

Europeans are too warlike, authoritarian and uncivilized to be allowed to have meaningful military for 'defensive' purposes. Europeans are orcs who will certainly misuse such power. Uncle Sam will remain.

We should kick the roaches and the fag frogs out, fucking traitors. The cucked krauts and useless russian cock sucking italians can go too. The rest can stay if they buy 100% american, else they can fuck off. Time for america to stop being nice, it’s our money and our men who defend Europe because europeans are fucking useless, they better shut the fuck up and listen.

Explain why this isn't concern trolling. You can't because you just a Retard