How has the American government not noticed that landlords are the greatest threat to its continued existence...

How has the American government not noticed that landlords are the greatest threat to its continued existence? Most Americans can't afford housing so bad they're just quitting work en masse and losing all faith in the system. The US government is spending all its time policing white people as the "greatest threat" to its continued existence when boomers who absolutely love multicult bullshit are about to cause a second American Civil War due to sheer greed and stupidity.

Attached: hgFkfm7.jpg (779x960, 69.5K)

Most of the houses you see are owned by mega corporations not a individual landlord.

Rentoid

Black Rock is doing its part to end generational home ownership

>landlord repairs house, pays water bills, covers any damages ex: leaking ceilings
Atleast for the guy I work for
>you sign the contract
>complain and don't pay. Proceed to move into another rental house
>they have to evict you
>me, a hard working white guy, doesn't get paid

And?

>Landlord
>hard working
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cyk7bsfhe4q51.jpg (1080x500, 38.85K)

I just had to raise the rent of two of my tenants by $300-$400 due to Bidens inflationary policies. I'm waiting to hear back if they will accept but I'm pretty sure they will because it's impossible to buy a house in the area and occupancy rates of rentals are close to 100%.

It's either that or it comes out of my family's pockets.

Blame the Democrats.

Won't somebody think of the small business landlords with only tens of millions in property instead of billions

Hey. Cool it with the antisemitism

You lying sack of piss. You raised rent because you saw the stimulus checks as a free payday like every other landlord parasite in the country.

>noooooo I cant save 5k and live in a starter house
>NOOOOOO its not in a trendy eating shopping district and it doesn't have what I need
>WHAT WHY IS A NEW HOUSE 600k 5 BEDROOMS IS SO SMALL!

Imagine blaming your own lack of achievement and failures on the guy who is letting you use his home. . . Get good faggot

You mean Blackrock?

Every time you retards speak you show how out of touch with reality you are. 20 years ago this reaganite bullshit was just annoying, now it makes you sound completely mental.

You are too young and perma poor class to understand how much work goes Into providing a place to live for you losers who can't afford to buy a home

>Blame the Democrats.
Ah yes the republican appointed Jerome Powell and Donald "Max it out" Trump and their endless QE for a cold had nothing to do with it
Lets blame it all on biden who will blame it all on trump and no one fixes shit just like landlords kek

I love always seeing these threads right after rent is due. Butthurt tenants.

Live with your parents and then buy a shitty house its really that simple dems and republicans dont like you they view the middle class like its a bunch of debt pigs. Dont be a debt pig and pay a land kike for shit

My parents are dead.

How about the construction worker landlord who built the house himself ? I get it. Your poor and stupid and have no skills (batista or waiter is not a skill) . You deserve to live under a bridge faggot . Ps. The goverment takes most of the profit from rentals . But you wouldn't bad mout your precious goveeme t overlords would you Mr kike ?

didn't they leave you any money at all?

Eat a dick commie scum

Good, let's hope it was a slow and painful death.

I really don't want to hate landlords but mine is such a petty bitch that I'm ready to elect Mao Zedong.

Hurrr durrrrr my rent shouldn't adjust for inflation !!! Even though the house and taxes went up, I built this house and Maintain it just for you because your special right ? No need to pay right ? Fuck off poor fag go back to an apartment

I hate how niggers complain about having to pay to live on someone else’s property.

Whiny nigger

Lol imagine being so out of touch you can't even imagine existing without inheritance.

I mean I couldnt imagine having a kid and dying broke really that seems like abuse kek

Why do you think nobody can afford to buy a home, Moshe?

Attached: ----.jpg (1205x1066, 546.61K)

Nooooo I need a house in a trendy area with all the bells and whistles for the price I decide to pay for it ! Which is very low !. Bitch that's why I sold mu rent house. Now the renters live in an apartment hahajahah fuck you pooorfag niggers

I like that you're larping as rich lmao

Actually this just happened. Hasn't raised rents in five years. Finally I had enough of bring the nice guy (esp during a democrat run scheme to bankrupt the country) for piece of shit tenants who do nothing but take advantage of you and your family.

Besides, my millions aren't going to grow themselves.

Imagine thinking owning 2 houses is rich ... your just poor. I do construction

No, it's not that. My issue is that I pay the rent but my landlord is still being a control freak. I live in the house with him as a roomate and he is always bitching about how I use the appliances in the weirdest ways. He said I can't use Tide detergent and I have to keep the oven open after I use it. What the fuck kind of petty shit is this?

>Oh no, won't someone think of me, the poor landlord!? I was absolutely FORCED to raise rents!
>I'm a millionaire by the way, hehe
Are you jewish by chance?

>pays under the market rate
>complains about his autistic landlord

>save 5k and live in a starter house
You can't even get a trailer for less than $100k anymore, and those usually have $200-$500/month trailer park fees on top of the mortgage

Buy your own land

You will rent forever and never own a home

Short them at the next recession.

5k is a down-payment dumb fuck

Move out lmao. Do not pay money to cohabitate with mentally ill people, it's just as bad as sticking your dick in crazy.

People like that are just cancerous retards, former neighbor used to go around the neighborhood putting post it notes on people's doors asking them not to use scented fabric softener because it gave him migraines. Literal pozzed AIDS faggot, I used to work on my motorcycles and spill gas on purpose just to fuck with him

That is a tiny down payment. Might as well just hand them 10 bucks at that point.

No shit, you're not getting away with a $5k down payment on a $300-500k house, that won't even cover closing costs

3.5% on an FHA loan
you can even get a loan for closing costs
Im not shitposting im telling you how a poorfag like me kicked the rend jew and has a house now

>buying some house in a gay HOA fee bullshit "community" that wants $300 a month to "manage the lands"
You're fucking stupid. There's plenty of homes with private sellers, maybe not in shady oaks retirement village or some shit you fucking wank.

That's not true actually. Small scale landlords vastly outnumber institutional investors. It's also what's been driving up housing prices during the latest bubble, as everyone decided to become a landlord with the low mortgage rates.

>Stop relying on the work of others to pay your bills
>Landlord

Tide is not H.E retard
He should kick you