/GPG/ /SG/ /UG/ Geopolitical General #2210 - Homestead Edition

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
Russian forces have made advances along the entire contact line in Donbass and heavy fighting is taking place in the city of Severodonetsk which is close to being fully captured by the Russian army. Meanwhile, the UAF launched a limited counteroffensive in Davydiv Brid, Kherson.
>Syria
Turkish defense minister, Halusi Akar, stated that "Turkey’s armed forces are ready for another cross-border operation in northern Syria". Whilst the syrian foreign minister said "Damssucs strongly opposes Turkish military moves"
>Colombia
Leftist Candidate Gustavo Preto comes out on top with 40% of the vote, but he will have to face off with Rodolfo Hernandez in the second round of elections on June 19th.
>Rwanda/DRC
tensions are high between Rwanda and the DRC, as the latter accuses the former of funding and supporting m23 rebels in the eastern part of the country. The AU has volunteered to mediate.
>Lebanon
Lebanon’s new parliament has re-elected Nabih Berri for a seventh term as Speaker of Parliament.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/LindseySnell
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

PT

Attached: rent rule.jpg (567x942, 40.49K)

Its all fugged bros.

All the high IQ people will be in decline, like the Japanese people and European people

All the other will surge
The world truly will be a trash place to live and you're seeing that transformation occur in real time

Attached: Conspiracy .png (618x763, 368.89K)

Thanks OP, /chug/ and /uhg/ almost gave me brain cancer.

Based

Attached: 3543324333.png (442x502, 299.04K)

Soon.

Attached: 8E0BA1BE-4290-4360-826D-F5BBD9871C6D.jpg (1402x796, 1.08M)

What you eat today /sg/?

Attached: 120334612_203285371218623_1764791652877391895_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151.14K)

nothing but fruits

>soon
if by soon you mean 3 years

Attached: 16521989675370.png (736x736, 35.62K)

I'm thinking of a few juicing on weekend lately, had some neat things with beat and wheatgrass

Attached: file.png (1230x625, 386.45K)

3 years is nothing

“I am not God, I am a soldier, I am an Armenian” Sparapet Vazgen Sargsyan

“There will be no political solution if we do not back up the negotiations and our tasks with a strong army. We have been given a great opportunity. We must decide our own destiny, be prepared for all kinds of cataclysms. If we are strong, we have a well-protected state, we are not afraid of any surprises.

“Our destiny is in our hands. Every Armenian - from Martakert to Noyemberyan and Los Angeles - should feel responsible for this war and know what to do and in what case. We must increase our resistance, this is our salvation.

“I have said dozens of times, and I will repeat again: we are not satisfied with the current situation, it is necessary to have an army that is not the strongest in the region, and we must have one of the strongest armies of our time. I dream of a very centralized, combat-ready and very ideological army. I'm sure we're on the right track."

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1280, 675.1K)

Cleaning toilets with a fork, man, cleaning toilets with a fork

Attached: photo_2022-06-05_16-44-58.jpg (1280x828, 220.85K)

Attached: photo_2022-06-05_15-48-30.jpg (1280x790, 101.93K)

Chicken and rice.

>The world truly will be a trash place to live
It's already a trash place to live, literally since we have trash inside our bodies

Attached: Jews fear the Midtown Cowboy.jpg (259x194, 7.07K)

Luizanon why is your country's birthrate so low ?
Is the living standards expensive ?
Are houses expansive?
Are Brazilian women materialistic?
Or access to sex is easy ?

Most of the high IQs of each nation are as screwed as they were prior or are fine. It's the midwits that are dying off and the retards will die off once there's no welfare so give it ~30 years. Chinese have roughly the same average as Japanese and they're at least surviving.

You mean the black community in America that rely on food stamps will be eradicated because of the famine ?

pigfucker subhuman gypsy get rekt lmao

Have only one egg left so I decided to make some egg over rice for breakfast.
Most likely.

Attached: 346435653535645785.jpg (751x532, 66.5K)

What about the millions of subsaharan migrants that will cross Morocco and Libya through the desert.
We got our southern borders closed.
Will they die in the desert or multiply in Morocco ?

Probably wouldn't last long the second the police stopped protecting them. In theory they could manage but they're all so dependent on the government what are they going to do when it falls.