The People’s Republic of Connecticut is Watching You Guys. Behave Bros

vice.com/en/article/wxdwwm/connecticut-election-misinformation-sheriff

Attached: 2701D938-1CC6-487A-8884-30D41F1CB41A.jpg (1125x1175, 286.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

node-3.2000mules.com/
electionevidence.com/#evidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*squeezes fart out*
Take THAT.

Can't be a janny then.

Time to start a /CEG/ Connecticut Election General thread to fill up with up-to-date and relevant information to inform voters and probably mindbreak this person who has to scan Any Forums for a living?

Kek

Obviously.
This is /CEG/ #1

You have made this thread several times now. Why do it again? No one cares about this topic.

>The funding for the role becomes available on July 1. Gabe Rosenberg, Merrill’s chief of staff, told VICE News that he hoped the successful candidate would be in place by July 15 at the latest.

Attached: 7f2.jpg (680x383, 40.9K)

Land of financial cunt dischargers.

Jews and Democrats work tirelessly to make every white community into a non white community. They can lie about what they are doing but they have already bragged for decades about it so the coverup will be much harder for them now.

And I'm here browsing /Pol for free.... Damaging my mental health and my romantic relationships.

Attached: 1654368632850.jpg (807x659, 47.32K)

Trump won
node-3.2000mules.com/

Voting is a scam and a waste of your time.

Dems stole the 2020 election and will try to steal the 2022 election. Trump should be President and all Dems should hang. Declare misinfo and put me in the screencap cuz I don't give a fuck.

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 11.55K)

>electionevidence.com/#evidence

I care.

>kike gets 150k for fucking around on Any Forums
>kike posts 'election misinformation'
>kike documents and saves those posts
>kike reports back to his bigger kike boss that Any Forums is le ebil whitesupremassaiststs place and needs more inspection
>kike scams the state for a couple year when he gets bored and gets Any Forums shut down for a promotion and increased wage

I will bump any and all such threads I see

Hey sheriff, the election was rigged, cope

I see what you did there

Attached: 1645436074302.jpg (656x555, 231.54K)

Hey, if you guys cut that second N and second C out of your state name, you could hella save on printing costs and shit.
You're welcome.