Circumcision

Burger anons, when did you wake up and realize circumcision is a scam?
>be me
>roughly 12
>hear about the health benefits of circumcision
>think about how does cutting off “just a piece of skin” have all these massive health benefits?
>what is anatomically gained by cutting off this skin?
>I don’t get super powers by peeling my fingers.
It really shouldn’t take a rocket science to realize cutting something away doesn’t make your body better.

Attached: F6E8DF73-F12C-4C36-AB5C-7A2DBCD5666F.jpg (1125x1706, 1.86M)

I was 27 when my incel friend from vermont showed me a graph of sensitivity regions of the penis and i realized why I barely felt anything during sex.

My super religious side of the family were the demented faggots that demanded every male in the family got circumcised because "oh its cleaner" so that made me start looking into the origins of it as well.

It really doesn’t, it’s pure child sacrifice ritual that got way worse after some rabbis argued with each other 250 AD.

>My super religious side of the family
Christians? Do they even fucking know Christians don't circumcise? KEK what retards.

Around 15-16 when a pregnant femoid roaster bullied me for saying I’d never put my baby through ritual torture

Attached: DA2DE02E-7151-41DE-BAF3-14318222717C.jpg (720x960, 96.14K)

>Christians? Do they even fucking know Christians don't circumcise? KEK what retards.
Go to American church when the pastor is preaching on Galatians. Pure, hilarious pilpul.
>Well here, Paul says that circumcised men should cut off their own penis and that Christ is of no use to them.
>This means that it’s optional, that’s why you can do it to newborns because it’s what they would’ve wanted.
I’ve had a dozen arguments with (((pastors))), and they always concede when I tell them they don’t have the same circumcision as Jesus.
Then they say something like
>I need to pray about this
Because they realize they fell for the Mark of the Beast and gave it to their child.

American (((circumcision))) is literally the Antichrist. A disgusting perversion of scripture.
Burgers (including myself) btfo

Attached: E3EFFF9A-06AA-469B-ABF3-5B4589D9C6D4.jpg (1125x1516, 1.21M)

I can put that statement to shame.

I make fun of Americans, but I feel bad for them for being circumcised...

>I make fun of Americans, but I feel bad for them for being circumcised...
Infant circumcision causes the opposite of body dysmorphia.
They can’t admit there’s something wrong with their body because it’s all they’ve ever known.

Deep down all circumcised men are incredibly insecure about their penis.
The little problems they think are just normal penis problems.
>Geez, I hate when my glans rubs against my underwear. Really wish it was covered
>Why is my dick always itchy in this one spot? (circumcision scar tissue line)
>Man, my dick really starts to chafe after a lot of sex
Once you realize that almost all of these problems are exclusive to circumcised men, your sanity starts to slip.
Every ache, every itch, every chafe is an endless reminder that your body is not as it should be, and will only get worse with age.

So you shut it out. You pretend man was designed to be blind because you cannot see.
Then you gouge out the eyes of your children because it’s all you’ve ever known.

I hate my parents.

Attached: 79737DCA-923B-43B3-878F-FC4B350536A9.jpg (1065x595, 410.42K)

I'm sorry user. I am not circumsized but I am completely against it and I will always stand against it. It is truly fundamentally wrong and barbaric.

Yeah we shouldn't make fun of them. That's like teasing someone for being sexually abused as a kid.

Attached: 1654022527263.gif (1500x1500, 245.85K)

My only cope is that I can save my children, and that automatically makes me a better father than my dad.

It’s a Pyrrhic Victory however, because, like most Burger families, it’s a tradition that’s only 2-3 generations in. My maternal grandfather is uncircumcised, and it’s unknown whether my paternal grandfather was.

So it started with my dad, passed down me and my siblings, and now I’m
>breaking the cycle
That didn’t even survive one lifetime.

Boomers truly are the most pathetic generation to ever spill their seed.

Attached: FA46DC6B-C859-484F-8392-9C4DC0325311.jpg (1125x634, 377.04K)

It's even more accurate to compare it to the female genital mutilation that people were on about years ago. Somehow it's okay to cut off the foreskin but not labia. Feminist shit.

>when did you wake up and realize circumcision is a scam?
My family isn't Jewish so none of us are circumcised. Have you tried denouncing the Talmud?

It’s insane how much blow back you receive for not circumcising your child. My family went ape when they realized my wife and I were against it. When I used the “my body my choice argument” in my sons benefit, as they’re all hard core leftists and pro choice, they had no argument that made any real sense as to why I should have circumcised my son at birth. They basically said it looks funny and that he will get made fun of by girls for the way his penis looks with his foreskin. They had no regard for the pain it causes infants or the potential risks of peyrones diseases caused by a botched circumcision or completely losing function of the penis in extremely bad cases. They failed to see that he has his own bodily autonomy and that circumcision negates that because they have no say. I have penile sensitivity issues and I consider the fact that I am circumcised as the culprit

Some family traditions should just never be passed on.

Thank god I’m half latino and my mom was like fuck no when they asked her if she wanted it done to me. Feel bad for you gringos though, never realized how badly it affected some of you.

> They basically said it looks funny and that he will get made fun of by girls

That’s cope. Every girl I have ever been with has never said anything negative about my uncircumcised cock, and after they actually say how good it was.

Fucking pissed at my mum for getting me chopped. Somehow came up in conversation once and her excuse was shit
>oh yeah I used to work as an aged care nurse and had to clean old men's infected foreskins, so I saved you from ever having that happen
Fucking show me how to clean it when I'm a kid then you dopey cunt

I need my skincare products made with Korean foreskin. Sorry Kim.

>That’s cope. Every girl I have ever been with has never said anything negative about my uncircumcised cock, and after they actually say how good it was.
Sex with a real penis is more satisfying for women (and the man) because that is sex how god designed it.

Being circumcised actually makes me want to kill myself. I have few copes that I can use to convince myself to go on.
>hurr durr break the cycle
Yeah, but who cares, it’s not like circumcision is normal. My family started doing it like 60 years ago and already gave up on it.
My dick is a fucking failed science experiment.
What’s it even matter if I reproduce? It won’t fix my dick.

Attached: DC6C8E08-A3CE-4F59-9276-E99ABED819EC.jpg (1125x1064, 1.07M)

Is neutering dogs a psyop too?

>oh yeah I used to work as an aged care nurse and had to clean old men's infected foreskins, so I saved you from ever having that happen
Why do women say this stupid shit? It’s like to women you’re either a baby who needs his diapers changed or an old man who needs his penis spongebathed.

They’re forgetting that there’s a lifetime of adulthood and adult sex that you need your penis for in between that.
>Oh, I cut your eyes out so you won’t need readers when you’re older

I can’t cope anymore. I can’t do it.

Attached: B0FE88AB-6677-4C2E-AC9A-756B1809E7D6.jpg (665x658, 180.86K)