Germany: Baerbock most popular minister, polls say

Annalenabros, mommy just mogged all other politicians in Germany.
>The German population is regularly asked which politician is doing the best work. Foreign Minister Baerbock did particularly well, while Health Minister Lauterbach did not look so good.

>According to a survey , Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock is currently the most popular minister in Germany . In the representative Insa survey for "Bild am Sonntag" (BamS), 54 percent of those surveyed attest to the Green politician that she is doing a good job. Baerbock was rated poorly by 28 percent of those surveyed, 18 percent stated that they could not rate the minister's work.
t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/parteien/id_92301006/annalena-baerbock-ist-die-beliebteste-politikerin-lauterbach-schwaechelt.html

Attached: 26516969-annalena-baerbock-gruene-im-gespraech-mit-olaf-scholz-spd-1mvQkPrkNJec.jpg (2400x2400, 281.21K)

YES A RIGHT WING NATIONALIST LEADER AND SHE'S A WOMAN! YES.

>Kinda ugly bit not an abomination
She is popular because German women can identify with her

you mean "most hated"

pro-russia? pro-vaxxxx? pro-muslims?

Just dropping into this thread to say that I despise niggers

Attached: MutilatedChildrenFromCongo.jpg (646x969, 576.34K)

>Media, politicians, companies lie all the time
>I trust polls

>Baerbock
I'd let her bare my cock

Weird because 40% of Germany is non-white. You would think some guy named Mohammed would be most popular.

Mohammed can't compete with those knockers.

SMOOBA

What?
I'd fuck her baerbock

Also she acts like your typical Lisa-Sophia who was brought up in a upper class family. Going to Australia for a year and such.

why not Habeck?

hot

No, that's UK. Germany is pretty white except for NRW and Berlin.

Bare your cock?
Like a tranny?
Fuck is this dude talking about?
Fucking poles man

Ich hate women so much it's unreal.
And German women are amongst the top most hated women by a country so far.

Overeducated, brain dead communist whoremongers who can't stop lashing out on invisible men after they got their intestines rammed and crammed, folded 6 ways to hell by wannabe chad.

Think they are hot shit with their fucking fur babies they can't control while Bein already imbibed at early evening.

Oh I fucking hate these whores and I just want to rip them apart alive like a pitbull with my own very jaw.

Based and women hate pilled

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 39.12K)

she's got some nice knackles

Attached: annalena-baerbock-feet-photos-009.jpg (871x1280, 251.95K)

based

Attached: dead nigger congo 12.png (1913x790, 1.47M)

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 208.61K)