Incel Problem is a ticking time bomb

At this point literally every 3rd men is destined to spend his entire life alone, just wageslaving and rotting.

This will increase more and more as wombyn's standards get higher and higher (at least 6'4", god-tier jaw, etc.).

The future will be a fucking bloodbath as more and more hopeless men just lash out at society.

People say that global warming, inflation, niggers, china or something else will cause the collapse of our society.

But in reality, it will come from society within in the form of inceldom.

The 2020s will be remembered as the decade of inceldom.

How do we prevent this?

Attached: 1548461485025.jpg (750x994, 483.89K)

He looks like a typical british football hooligan. Should've just moved to britain and fucked chav slags

trannys are incels, ehats new?

>How do we prevent this?
Why would I want to stop it?

>28
>virgin, never had a gf, but have hooked up like once or twice ever during college, gone on a number of forst and second dates
>life is otherwise fine
>always bothered a little about being single and alone, but not that much (also never even really tried that much desu), mostly content with life
Am I normal or crazy?

if a woman never rejected him he wouldn’t of had those thoughts now would he
even though he didn’t because this is just another cia psyop designed to make it look like white guys are the problem, saged

>How do we prevent this?
asking the wrong question
How do you survive this, is what you should be asking.

Attached: 1640090043358.png (574x574, 669.28K)

You are a sóiboi

what a retard, he should've not publicised his plans

I blame minecraft

Incels are really starting to give men a bad name
We should cull them
They aren’t procreating anyway

You find and castrate every incel or suspected incel.

You are a loser or gay, sad Satan

These young slim white male incel attacks in the west who are unable to find a female sexual partner will keep happening and get worse if there is no viable moral amd ethical solution, the problem isn't that women have higher standards, the problem is that westernized women have bad standards and bad taste in men they only want older and taller and impulsively violent pitbull type guys and western society isn't seeing an issue with that.

If you think mass shootings are these incels limits of raging out, wait until an incel grows and sells drugs, forms a terrorist drug cartel, and carries out a big terrorist attacks killing hundreds if not thousands of people. Will keep happening unless we at least introduce charm classes for both men and women and discourage women having toxic behavior and toxic standards firbthe men they want, men who are muscular with violent impulses are also a hazard.

Put atheism into the mix so morality now becomes the eye of the beholder and I can see groups of people just plundering and pilliaging cities just to get some pussy. So basically, it'll just revert back to the medieval ages.
Can't wait to join.

Fortunately, true people who know they're going to die childless can just target the children of the people responsible once those people no longer have power or protection. Going to be lot's of official name changes in the future methinks

Incel hands typed this

Homophobia doesn't exist. The visceral reaction heterosexuals have regarding homosexuals is Not fear. It is righteous disgust and outrage that something so vile as a faggot (pedophile) exists at all. Being disgusted by faggots (pedophiles) is totally based and red pilled. You faggots just use the term homophobia to make your weak selves feel powerful, when in reality you are weak hedonists. Weak in body and weak in mind. You faggots deserve to die and should all be thrown off of multistory buildings into traffic to protect children from your predatory, pedophile ways.

>Fat
>Bad haircut
>Bad facial expression from bad thoughts
>Easily groomed by glowies

Or we can fix western women so that they act more like Asian women and not have shitty personalities that only want violent older muscular men with violent impulses that hurts society and children.

Incels can't organize. They are low status with poor social skills.
Their inability to form or join social groups is why they are incels

I don't care for incels but the large population of young men will lead to all sorts of instability.

Attached: Young White men.jpg (420x1024, 63.88K)

Accelerate it so you have enough gigachads to handle the beta males.
Punish bullying victims for being cucks and have them fight to the death in a pit somewhere so they don't have time to plot mass shootings

Attached: images-2.jpg (225x225, 5.41K)

Ah, thank you rabbi

Out of all the things in life that are hard to achieve (career, education, fitness, financial stability etc.) getting laid is literally the easiest. All you have to do is fire up a dating app and you’ll be fucking a woman within 2-7 days. I can do this in India, all of you faggots in the West where the women are generally whores have it on easy mode.

Weak faggot, this would be like me shooting up a job fair.

Most guys in the Western world are incel dude, while you think this is funny people are getting shot and killed because western women have collectively developed really toxic behaviors and attitudes that social and sexually isolated and disenfranchise young slim white males from societyband dating relationships and you think it's funny to kill the incels instead of helping them get a woman

Single mothers raised a generation of men who have no purpose and no idea how to attract a woman. There is no viable solution besides a war to thin out the excess bachelor population.

Only in the USA where these losers can arm themselves like Rambo.

Kek. There's a reason Chang works 70 hours a week. It's to stay away from chang

Then explain why I'm still a virgin at 26 while I'm white and slim fuckin pajeet? Maybe I should go to India to get an Indian girlfriend if it's easy for you over there.

Unlike India rape is actually illegal in Europe

Also you have no idea how high western women standards are, even chads are struggling