You agree that gun ownership is a right in this country. you also know that not everyone is fit to be a gun owner...

you agree that gun ownership is a right in this country. you also know that not everyone is fit to be a gun owner. who should not be allowed to own guns?

Attached: 1652659973114.jpg (1800x1275, 650.62K)

Whites since they are the ones committing mass school shootings.

Niggers

those taking drugs including prescription drugs
and also violent retards

>who should not be allowed to own guns?
My political enemies. Which includes most niggers.

The government. They've proven themselves to be too violent and corrupt to own weapons.

Good luck owning that gun in particular.
Every time you shoot it, you're shooting away your wallet lol

The only people that are intrinsically unworthy of owning guns aren't technically people anyway, so rights don't extend to them regardless.
And honestly we should kick out all the niggers and jews regardless, and Deport all the spics back to Mexico.

>Good luck owning that gun in particular.
>Every time you shoot it, you're shooting away your wallet lol
5.7 isn't that bad tbqh. Now .50AE on the other hand is average about $2.25 a round.

certified mentally ill, who need need to lock up. And that's about it.

Everyone should. No exceptions.

>shall not be infringed
gnegnegne but wut if someone not fit
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Non-whites.

I used to think this way too. Same for free speech. Then I realized my political enemies use these civil liberties to take power and then take those civil liberties away from us.

If I were an American, I'd support raising the buying age to 21. Voting as well, actually. 18 year olds are fucking retarded. That's about it.

>But you can enter the military when you're 17

I know, I know. They're being constantly watched over, supervised, trained and evaluated though.

Anyone who posts on Any Forums, including me.

people who have a pattern of hurting or killing others and the mentally unsound - as in they cannot function without a handler or caregiver. we have juries to decide when it's confusing.

gun ownership is a god-given right. a human right. we just enumerated here.

Rights are for humans. Therefore Niggers should NEVER touch weapons.

>They're being constantly watched over, supervised, trained and evaluated though.
Primarily and most directly by other 18 and 19 year olds though.

If you just deport all the "people" that don't belong in America, the question becomes moot.

Everyone should own weapons. We need to find a way to graft weapons to the arms so that everyone has some kind of way to defend themselves at a moments notice.

Rights are for whites.

true true, fn shit is nice but you're better off "bang for your buck" for another type of hand gun imo

why not 24? 26? 36? back in the day and even in some cultures 16 is considered adulthood. seems retarded to keep trating your adults like children and where we go wrong anyways.

18 yr olds hardly vote anyway.

That's a comfortable level of supervision imo. Most 18 to 19 year olds aren't insane even if they are retarded. Classmates in schools usually notice all the signs before anything bad happens. I'd imagine those in military would do the same.

Owning Guns and voting should be restricted to citizens, and citizenship should be granted only to those who do a term of military service.

Well yeah, I don't own only a 5.7 or a .50AE, I own and regularly shoot 9mm, .40, .45, 9MAK etc.
But that defeats your argument that one isn't capable until they are 21. If they are being supervised primarily by other people who are incapable of being responsible, are they really being supervised?

And frankly, in my experience in the US Army NCOs and officers are degenerates and retards just as often as the 18 year old privates.

We could say 20. The youngest age possible that also has a sufficient level of maturity amongst most of the group would be ideal. Of course it shouldn't be totally arbitrary.

the gov't doesn't give us rights, we already have them. i do agree with voting rights being for citizens and mandatory military service. non-citizens should be able to enjoy the same rights however, because those don't come from man, per founder's ideas.

>get mugged
>mag dump my five-seven into him

>realize it would've been cheaper to hand over the money

Individual private ownership and peer supervision are two different things. The 18 year old with careless parents and few friends who relies on those people to keep him in check because he's 18 is more dangerous than the group of 18 year olds who consider themselves on the same team, with the same goals and with the need to look out for each other for survival. Those are two different 18 years olds in two different situations.

i don't think you can stick an arbitrary number on maturity. unless they've been in the army the differences between 17-21 is almost nil in my experience. life experience can mature a person and i don't see how artificially limiting experience (voting) matures a person.

Literally just niggers, crime would plummet

>Individual private ownership and peer supervision are two different things.
You ever been in the army?

Here's what I know: In my own experience, there's a big difference between 17 and 21. Including myself, and friends. I feel like we went from barely awake to pretty alert in between those ages.

I haven't. If you have and there's something I'm missing, something I don't know, then I wouldn't mind being taught.