Is Gen Alpha the future?

Attached: 1654397892459.jpg (730x487, 172.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/61692552
bbc.com/sport/live/football/5977326
youtube.com/shorts/dJaDPsq_7MY?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These kids have no future.

kek, i remember when Any Forums was saying zoomers were going to be based. these abobinations will be even worse and probably the generation that causes america to collapse.

This has something to do with the paprika consumption.

"England's anti-racism gesture jeered
FT: Hungary 1-0 England
A reminder that England's players were jeered when they took a knee before this match, despite most of the crowd in Budapest being children.

Channel 4, which is broadcasting the match in the UK, asked Uefa for a statement on the matter but were told by European football's governing body that it would not be making any comment.

I suspect we'll hear more about this."
>source
bbc.com/sport/football/61692552

bbc.com/sport/live/football/5977326

Attached: 1654423365195.jpg (624x414, 47.14K)

Hope so because zoomers are for the most part fucked
t. zoomer

by the age of 12 they wish to leave Hungary for literally anything else

Kek. This. They are eastern europeans.

there wont be a future
do you really think zoomers and alphabetas are going to grow into people like engineers, surgeons, teachers, pilots, etc.? they cant cook a microwave dinner without having a nervous breakdown and uploading it to instagram for an immediate pity party. if fast food didnt exist they would starve
things are going to get worse and keep on getting worse

millennials in my surroundings are raising their children to become gender neutral and diverse, i don't see anything good coming from that.

>Gen X
>Gen Y
>Gen Z
*Great Reset*
>Gen A

Attached: klaus_schwab_force-fed_bugs_by_a_pack_of_NEGUS.png (805x838, 1.09M)

Or maybe it's because that the kneeling is seen as a cultural imperialism by Eastern Europeans.

Some of us are trying, despite the hellscape we have been born into

They are based
youtube.com/shorts/dJaDPsq_7MY?feature=share

Alphaniggas will have their brains fried because their retarded parents let them watch youtube and play Roblox 24/7

they'll probably still be better off than kids in our country.

Attached: 0urS7JzLK1R9WTgj8CYHhx.jpg (640x396, 70.43K)

You mean Gen N? No.

Attached: 1624468783556.png (1494x1876, 1.12M)

>they cant cook a microwave dinner without having a nervous breakdown
is it true that americans warm up frozen Pizza in the micro wave?

England butthurt they got beat by Hungary. These children know respect, and England's crybaby "racism" bullshit is not to be respected.

We love our kids.

this
would you trust a fucking white zoomer pilot? let alone a fucking mystery mean 1+1=3 tranny zoomer pilot
its fucking over

Keep telling yourself that canton.

People in this thread acting like the liberal transgender facsists by thinking everything is black and white
Cmon boys lets go back to using our brain

The future? yeah, that's how it works. Will they have a decent future? absolutely not.

Who were the 1st gen A before x and boomers?
Adam and eve's kids?

I would rather a white zoomie pilot than a stupid nigger

Exactly. Meanwhile they all have pronouns in their bio.

Attached: 121B73CD-0328-42DF-9B4B-73B99871B24A.jpg (1080x1080, 166.31K)

>t. mustafa muhammad khan

I think you mean the Jews and their collaborators (boomers, imported shitskins) that caused america to collapse
It's hard to fault people who never really had anything in the first place

roblox used to be based
2008-2015 roblox was the shit

id unironically have a nigger boomer pilot than a zoomer white pilot

2011 nigga represent

>causes america to collapse.

America and anglocuck world is a source of faggotry, feminism, pedophilia, niggerloving and other degeneracy

How is this bad, if this ugly shit is collapse?

literal spook operation by the domestic traitors that are allowed to propagate economic immigration and "better life" in cuck globo shitholes, consequently weakening the country of origin and country of destination where these types of psyops operate.

this type of activity was propagated after ww1 and massively amplified after ww2 - and indicates that all the gubmints either work together against their people or that spooks are retards.