Gas prices are rising 0.6% per day in the US

which means a month from now, they will have risen 18% up to 5.72$ a gallon
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1533390355294572546
Biden is making more progress towards green energy than I would have ever thought, GENIUS!

Attached: gallon.jpg (594x220, 22.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY-RPQRFvm8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, I thought the increase of gas prices were slowing down recently in the US but I guess not

HAHAHA

I'm innawoods near a interstate on statelines. The traffic noise is getting quieter. This should be interesting.

Why has he not been impeached yet?

Just buy an electric car faggots. Also please avoid the use of your air conditioner during the day as the electrical grid is currently strained.

Attached: i scream.jpg (2000x1420, 416.58K)

Why aren't OPEC+ increasing production?

>Just buy an electric car
Do you know how electric cars are charged? I sure as hell know they are not charged with solar power, much less wind power.

yet oil is cheaper than ever

Because Jack, i'm in Delaware right now and I'm busy. Eat my Depends

Hey Leaf. Imagine a EV in a snow storm traffic jam. You know your headed to the grocery store, theres an accident and your stopped for an hour it's cold and ypur battery is draining from the heater. They say always keep a 1/4 tank extra winter drives in case of an emergency. Sorry blue haired EV driver but I dont have room in my car to keep you warm during this traffick jam.

I'm a shut in so not my problem lmao have fun wagies

Then maybe it’s time to start storing gas in your own barrels and shit for the next few months
It would be interesting to see if this actually makes america take a larger push towards green or dven nuclear energy. I’d hope the latter but it’s incredibly unlikely
That is the most disgusting looking ice cream I’ve ever seen

Attached: 850A52ED-F878-4E79-8F25-F3C5C85906B0.jpg (640x828, 49.84K)

Lol I keked

LOL nilucleae eneegy is fraud. Nuclear plants are really browns gas powered plants and wind up shutting down because they are not efficient.

>which means a month from now, they will have risen 18%
0.6% rise every day for 30 days means an 5.74x increase

gas went up like 7% here in the last week lol
it's now £1.81 per litre or about $8.50 a gallon fml

Anyone have those jojo biden memes? I miss that extremely forced fedjob

>push towards green or dven nuclear energy
Biden didn't renew oil leases for that exact reason. He's pushing for green energy. Nuclear expansion has too long of a timeline. We're going to have rolling blackouts in the summer and these satanists think they'll get the vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=lY-RPQRFvm8&t

They don't need the vote.

They need the normies to "rebel" against their leaders, then they need to offer the normies a better deal with a catch.

Once that happens, the normies will go 180 on their short lived "holy fuck, the conspiracy theorists were right. Sorta" and it will be open season on anybody with an IQ over 130.

We'll literally be hiding from microchipped, mindcontrolled, dopamine addicted zogbots and trannies in our caves.

It's up 8 cents per gallon at Costco in the last week and a half.

The other day, the guy next to me was swearing and banging the nozzle around and yelling about it.

Lol.

>green transition

Attached: you vill eat ze bugs.jpg (682x693, 113.83K)

Well what happens if the republicans get the vote? I mean they aren’t gonna implement nuclear either I’m guessing
What a pussy lmao