Oh no no no no no

Oh no no no no no

Attached: 8od0f6ya4n391.jpg (319x319, 27.59K)

When will britbongs start winning?

>vote to leave the EU
>get mad you don't get to keep all the benefits of living in the eu
Why are they like this?

They should just jump from buildings.

Attached: 1649397521292.jpg (1112x1109, 215.47K)

>probably only one airport that was understaffed
>made into this big news story purely for agenda

My mother came back from Majorca recently and both ways were fine and quick for her and the rest of the people she went with.

>Purely for agenda
What exactly is the agenda of the national-conservstive express here?
Making BRITONS seethe even more?

The people who wanted cheap holidays were the ones who voted to remain anyway.
Anyone who leaves their homeland, even for a ‘vacation’ is hedonistic trash, if I’m being honest.
There’s no justification for using air travel to sit beside a pool for a week whilst buying foreign shite

To convince the population to reverse Brexit. General demoralisation. Bad news sells more. Germs are more salty about Brexit than anyone else in the world.

>To convince the population to reverse Brexit.
>By the NATIONAL-CONSERVATIVE Express

Britbong, why do I have to teach you your own media lmao? That's like claiming the guardian is pushing conservative agenda kek

It was a by partisan issue you uninformed kraut. Plenty of labour voters wanted to leave and plenty of conservatives wanted to stay. It’s a newspaper, they aren’t actually independent media sources, they belong to a larger overarching news group and all they care about is their back pockets. How naive are you?

>It was a by partisan issue you uninformed kraut.
Not for the express it wasn't.

>In 2011, when the newspaper first endorsed the UKIP, it became one of the first media outlets in the United Kingdom to demand a withdrawal from the European Union.[

Hey look. A conservative prime minister telling people to remain. How could that possibly happen Hans?

Attached: 7284E372-4863-4452-9B31-AF42CE75AD67.jpg (822x523, 121.06K)

I voted to leave the EU because brown and blacks were coming into the EU, and heading over here. Some were refugees, some were simply economic migrants.

Of course the politicians are traitors again, and nothing changed.

What are you on about? The Brexit apes all think they did win! Fucking retards. I despise being stuck on this island.

You could always fuck off Abdul

Plenty of ignorant, xenophobic idiots were manipulated into voting against their interests and along 'patriotic' lines.
Murdoch prints what the unwashed are to think, and they lap it up.

Because you're an ignorant racist.
Brexit in a nutshell.

Ignorant of what? Ever heard of Rotherham?

You're ignorant of reality.

I'm white british and stuck here you retard. how's your brexit benefits?0s8

Yeah, that's a reason to vote away all your european rights.
Fuck I hate the ignorant racist wankers in thie country

Why not go live in Africa with the subhumans you love so much?

why dont brits just get chartered flights at private airports?

>he had to fp bump his own thread
god I hate germans so fucking much next time we will finish the job

Attached: captain my captain .png (623x596, 516.06K)

It's just childish tantrums on the airports part. There's no logistical difference for who boards when. It's first come first serve.

I'm waiting patiently to watch all you cunts scrabbling around trying to buy food and heat your homes. Going to be fucking laughing at you brexit muppets crying into the beer you can't afford.

>voting against their interests
So you're admitting that the interests of the poor align with those of the ultra-rich?

>Because you're an ignorant racist.
You have to go back, sandnigger.

Retards remainers like constantly whine about Britain -There's literally nothing stopping you emigrating elsewhere - it's not that difficult

Because it's clearly punitive bullshit. They don't need to but eurocrats want to humiliate them. And see yourself, you are blaming them too, like a good goy. The UK has never been in schengen zone, there's no reason to suddenly apply any other rules, we already had it in place and it was working perfectly.

Imagine thinking you should never go to Japan or Rome once in your life. Christ.

When you implode due to 35% ppi inflation eating it’s way into your economy soon. Good luck freezing over winter, and paying out the gibs to Italy when they default.

Attached: 01003D41-34F6-446E-9F04-BC7D4A958F78.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

You're going to die in the next ten years
Either you'll be killed by the africans you champion for because they cannot forgive your skin color, or by the countrymen you betrayed
There is no life for you on this path, you don't get to pick your side in a race war

All rights are held up by force, they don't exist in and of themselves, no such thing as rights. Ever been punched in the face? I suppose not, then you'd realise your right to bodily autonomy means nothing.

Yeah I know you're a subhuman that takes joy from the suffering of others. Go look in the mirror.

Bump

Dividing the people is a win for the elite.
Dividing the elite is a win for the people.
The EU is a union of the neoliberal elite, and thus leaving it divides the elite.

oh no! a queue at the airport!
cancel brexit, give the germans the keys to the tower of london
it's over!
aaargrghhhhhhHH!!!!!!
i'm can't seeethhhheee!

But this isn't a Brit-EU-Brexit problem at all.
EU citizens were stuck in long queues too and missed their flights all across Europe wherever they crossed real borders. The reason for that is that during the pandemic, they layed off most of the security workers that check luggage and passports and they are now struggling to hire replacements.

Attached: 1647531619537.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

but that doesn't make for a good #FBPE tweet mate

Brexit was pretty dumb in retrospect

nah it was glorious
perhaps it wasn't a good move "financially" but I couldn't give a shit about that.
the feeling knowing that elected officials can't blame the shit state of affairs on Brussells any more is amazing.

This. Good post, user

Attached: 1653430081721.jpg (351x512, 33.47K)

>Something happens
>The jew uses his media to somehow twist this into "WHITES SHOULD DISLIKE OTHER WHITES, TEEHEE"
>Hans, frothing at the mouth for another chance to fuck over other whites, takes the bait without question.
Hans, for fuck sake. Be smarter. For once.

Attached: 1295603754507.png (400x400, 5.56K)

Based and Crue pilled

anything can turn to shit with retards in charge.
they could have done alot with it manage their immigration, stop niggers from coming in
stop this and that, work on better trade deals etc etc
but they went full retard and did nothing but just talk about doing things.
they had a plan to fuck off but not plan to do anything after that.
fking retards

You really have taken a bukkaki of media kool aid, gargled and swallowed it like the submissive repository you are.

Attached: 4E748DF7-8B85-44A3-A7FB-F14B8E096DD7.jpg (640x906, 147.69K)