Is being a virgin at 26 a red flag...

Is being a virgin at 26 a red flag? I've never met a woman who was still a virgin at this age and I am a little confused. If I pipe her down do you think there will be issues?

She is of a different race to me but I do not consider her unattractive. She is very short and skinny, what most would consider petite. I have no intentions of pursuing a relationship with her because I don't want to water down my genes by having children with someone so small. I also do not want to enter into a relationship of any kind at this stage.

Attached: 1644689777995.jpg (1224x1972, 242.8K)

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Why is that, user? Also, she had never even held a guy's hand before we met lol

It can be. Women that hold out for ages are often overshooting what they're worth and turning down opportunities with good guys. Nobody can tell you based in the information you've given.

No tail is a red flag.

Attached: 77258702_p0.png (676x1045, 725.63K)

She claims that she has not turned down guys in the past. That no one has ever even asked her out before. That's suspicious, right?

Fuck a hooker retard

Sounds like a tranny that you are too faceblind to be able to tell.

Back away.

all women lie about their body count. too many they say they have had like 3 or 4
no sex they will say they have had 12.
femcels are real.

Every single woman in the world loses her virginity at 13 or 14.
Every
Single
One
Only a male can be a 30 year old kissless handholdless virgin.

Attached: img-2.png (1209x1105, 157.62K)

are you a wizard?

Why?

shut the fuck up and die

there are no 18year old virgin women.

Why you copy pasting threads you fuck

Attached: 1643853167005.png (285x285, 92.41K)

She isn't a tranny but good shout. This could be an issue you run into someday, American.

How are femcels real? It makes no sense to me. Do they not get hit on when outside just generally living their lives?

What makes you say that?

>COOM COOM COOM I NEED TO COOOOOM
Kill yourself retard.

Just do MDMa breh

It's normal to use asian pussy for practice. Just marry and have kids with a white woman when you hit 30.

Not a red flag.
It's just that you don't know whether they are telling the truth or not and so they will generally default to the answer that will net them the best chances.

Also this.
Some will lie about how it's only one when it has actually been a couple hundred, whereas others will lie that it has been a couple hundred when in reality they have had exactly zero.

> Female virgin at 26
If shes attractive and its true shes frigid and gold digging, as much as we like the idea of young virgin qt brides you really really don't want to be with a chick whos an old virgin because shes frigid, you will only ever be a resource provider to her she doesn't like men and she doesn't like sex
> But shes religious or something
This never stops women when they really want to fuck women are huge hypocrites about sex and when they go a long enough time without it they lose it and make sure it "just happens"...

Why are you so angry, lad?

What gives you that impression?

No? Why do you say that?

I know women too well user. They are all whores.

You know what to do

Attached: GO_ER.jpg (2042x1172, 163.58K)

>Is being a virgin at 26 a red flag?

I know of one such case, and she was a devout Christian and Boer refugee, practically, a unicorn.

you are a guy. different standard. although you shoulda already hooked up between 17-23

22 here,never touch a woman

i was in your other thread but it seems like you added more context

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaae.png (1746x804, 229.35K)

its all perception. fake it until you make it.

What are you on about?

Why?

I don't understand why saying you are a virgin would be good for a woman though. It just makes me think she is super awkward socially and that there is something wrong with her that I have not noticed.

You're spot on about chicks lying about having lots of sexual partners when they are virgins. When I was in my early twenties I slept with a girl who claimed to be a slut but I found out that she had travelled to my state to sleep with me because she was in love with me and I was her first time. Very weird stuff. I treated her like a one night stand and did not hear that she had been a virgin for a year or so.

I've no trouble getting laid, user. I'm just curious as to whether I should fuck someone who is a virgin. I feel a bit strange about it.

Yeah it is. My ex also hides her past. Girls will do that, sometimds. but I will give you a hot tip on how you know. I'm not sure if you've ever had your dick sucked by a girl who hasn't done it before it's distinct.

The only way you ultimately know if a girl has a sexual past or not is when you get to the bedroom. If she's really awful at giving head then you know she's being honest that she never done it before. As in, it always feels bad she's doing it and you get zero pleasure from it. Women who haven't given head before have no idea what to do, it takes 1-2 weeks of practice to get it right. They're also really awkward at getting into the doggy position, absolutely weird and awkward at it. Women don't even think to fake this stuff, if she seems like she's assumed the position before and knows what makes her comfortable then that's a red flag too. Until then, you just don't know. Women are sly as shit. My ex is out there LARPing as a church going virgin right now trying to land a husband. I'm sure a lot of girls do this shit.

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 9.51K)

I'll be 47 next month and I haven't asked a girl out on a date in 12 years. I remember it like it was just yesterday. She was my waitress at Denny's I was eating there alone and thought I'd take the chance. She gave me a disgusted look and walked off. This was after I paid and tipped 50% so she didn't have to try to butter me up by that point. In a way I appreciate her honesty but I went home that night and started crying. Funny thing was as I was crying in my studio apartment I heard a sound coming from the bathroom so I open the door, get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur.

Attached: 1654154780493.jpg (293x399, 27.14K)

>Be Aussie incel. Never to touch grass or any thing remotely touched by a woman. Probably should just cut your dick off and become a "woman"

Attached: 1653611061622.png (231x252, 67.5K)

Are you retarded?
> I have no intentions of pursuing a relationship with her

Its fucking immoral let her get a husband for herself your not serious
If you want a harem of bimbos you bang when you call their cell just do that and bang corrupted ones. If your not into that dont barge into peoples lives and erode all notions of trust and self worth by leaving immediately