Let's be real pal

The guns of today are NOTHING like the guns they had when the Second Amendment was written. Muskets were slow, inaccurate, and not that powerful. A modern assault rifle is power and can fire dozens of rounds in seconds.
There is absolutely no way that the founding fathers would have been alright with average people owning assault rifles. Muskets, yes, but assault rifles? I don't think so. But even if they did, the founding fathers also owned slaves and kept women from voting. Are they really the kind of role models we need to be looking up to in 2022?
It won't be easy to ban and confiscate assault rifles but we need to at least try instead of being the generation that could have done something but was too afraid of the NRA to try.

Attached: 1603207869448.jpg (655x945, 76.08K)

broad shoulders, thats a man

Guns are meant to defend from government tyranny. Tell me, which guns do government agents carry?

Does the 1st amendment only apply to the soap box in town square, or the church? perhaps freedom of press only applies to the hand pressed textile newspaper press? Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Attached: 1541422201240.gif (500x380, 486.98K)

Doesnt matter. Still keeping my guns.

>the founding fathers also owned slaves and kept women from voting. Are they really the kind of role models we need to be looking up to in 2022?
yes
/thread

The whole point of the 2nd amendment was that guns were to be permitted so that citizens can reasonably defend themselves from a possible future government tyranny, it was a check put in place when creating the government that helps stop it from becoming opressive.

The government benefits from modern guns like rifles and so must the citizens.

>The guns of today are NOTHING like the guns they had when the Second Amendment was written
And the establishment army is not like it was neither.

how are those broad are u retarded

it really is a man tho

there's a reason it says "arms" not not a specific weapon

>But even if they did, the founding fathers also owned slaves and kept women from voting. Are they really the kind of role models we need to be looking up to in 2022?
Don’t forget you’re on Any Forums lmao

Your guns never helped fight any establishment
Stop fooling yourself

oh shit, there are people with very effective and powerful weaponry out there?

shit, sounds like i need my own effective and powerful weaponry to fight back if anyone ever decides to use those weapons against me.

niggerfaggot kike.

Fuck you indomami that's a troon.

They had cannons.

I wish I didn't know that. I wish I could tell you that I put up the good fight and hadn't ever fapped to femboys on reddit, but the internet does funny things to a man. (Funnier things to the man in OP's pic than me, granted.)

That's factually incorrect. The Second Ammendment upholds the right for people to own cannons. Also the Founders ABSOLUTELY predicted that weapons of greater power would be invented and improved upon when they wrote it.

yeah maybe but they dont look broad to me idk maybe im just a retard

I accept the gun rights if you accept the trans rights, and young transitions to create the cute ones. We can just give the teachers some guns and call it a day, not get triggered over taftaj there, just go with it and call it a day. Take it easy, sort your personal life out and just live.

how many revolutions did the americans make to overthrow their oppressive guberment?
none
you dont need guns for that, you will take the guns from the army/national guard in that case, because it a majority supported revolution as seen in other places in the world
americans are just cowards who want to have their guns to act tough