Is styx correct here?

Timestamp start watching at 5m45s
He's talking about the repercussions if the epstein / maxwell client list ever got leaked.
Is this an accurate representation of what would happen?
btw this is my favorite segment of his in a very very long time.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xNbGQEE_W8

Attached: maxwell-epstein.jpg (1044x711, 177.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much fucking acid user.

Is this after Elon tweeted that meme? Or before?

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: pastor_styxhexenhammer666.jpg (2650x899, 312.95K)

How many days has it been stuck on 7 gaming laptops? 3 days? 4 days?

based

this

I dont think that such list exists and even if it does, how do you authenticate it?
this is just shitposting to get his popularity up
to me it seems like Musk is pivoting to run for presidency

I can tell you what they would be: nothing. People will just go “huh, that’s interesting,” and go back to complaining about the current thing of the day. The actual repercussion that he probably doesn’t touch upon, obviously, is the fact that we know he had Mossad ties and was basically a hyper Zionist Jewish supremacist, the list being leaked would just show us who the Mossad is blackmailing, because that was Epsteins point. Sure he was a filthy Jewish pervert but every ‘client’ or anyone that was ever on the island is being blackmailed by the kikes right now.

lol

Correct.
The solution is pic related.

Attached: obsolete.jpg (556x504, 54.09K)

Styx is correct as usual. DNC shills and Richard Spencer fans expected.

Hi Styx.
you really do love pedo pal billionaires!
1st trump now elon...

Attached: this is fine just like with donnie.png (1275x1078, 1.96M)

Why the only thing he plays is fallout 4

wow styx is still at it
unreal
this guy is a 30 year old boomer

styx is 30?
I thought he's nearing 40

styx is a crypto-evangelist hardliner. he's running jesus camp in flyover country under a different name (jasper mcmanaman)

He was born in South Africa dummy
He’s a pleb and it lets him live out his lolbert fantasies

>the end of globohomo
>shitty hollyweird garbage
>wef, fed, and all their sister orgs
>all corrupt politicians
>the deep state and all shadow governments
>things will happen faster that are going to happen anyway
your terms are acceptable

Oh right, forgot about that

One of his few good vids

>i'm more cerebral than most analysts
kek
anyway he's right but he misses that all of this stuff is already happening precisely because the list has been leaked

styxx, if you were unfortunately stuck currently in Mass and had the option to move to either NH or Maine which would you choose.....at first I was deadset on NH but Maine is enticing and I feel they have a better local economy.

AS long as he looks like faggot commiehippie i dont read or listen anything he says.

Fucking cut his hear allready.