Society now forbids you to correct your woman. How are you supposed to deal with these sort of situations now?

Society now forbids you to correct your woman. How are you supposed to deal with these sort of situations now?

Attached: 1643870038203.jpg (534x666, 132.34K)

The reality is most men don't want to raise children, they want a women to, simple.

Attached: ItEbOqJ.jpg (2512x3576, 683.18K)

i know right you can't even murder your own family any more geez

so was he also correcting the kids?

they look young. as long as they're 6 or younger I don't see a problem with mom spending more time with them.

oh but the woman in the OP image could totally be manipulating the children to prefer her company in preparation for divorce, so gotta be careful.

LOL why would you want kids? You know your wife's body will never go back to being the same right? She'll get all fat.

Yes. Whats the downside tho?

I know. Matter of fact, I always knew.

Attached: 1478084968856_0620x0435_0x0x0x0_1573382792323.jpg (620x435, 47.91K)

You won't love her the same when she's not hot anymore

By not having one.

>implying my wife was ever hot
Lol. She was always a 6.

I have a pregnancy fetish that is best described as 'pathological', so I'd say has the right of it.

Says who? You? Just another thing you are wrong on i guess.

get yourself a homely woman that doesn´t look too shabby but not great either.
3years in the happiest in my life and she can take the dick albeit for not too long because im xboxsized.
only idiot coomers marry hot women , cheating and divorce is comeing to you.
you don´t get into relationships with women you want to fuck at first sight.
that´s a recipe for disaster.
some women are there to get fucked hard and degraded.
other women are there for you to hang out and sleep with on the regular.
either way you do you my man.

You don’t correct it by killing them all.

Are you the antichrist poster?

Why would I want all my brats on my lap? Kids at that age need their mom more anyway

He was just trying to create a new start for him and his anal gf.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Years of not being allowed to put her in her place have built up in him and lead up to this disproportionate reaction.

Fellow architect.

Why didn't he just get a divorce?

The only correction she needs is her use of social media. Young children want their mommies more. You obviously don't have kids.

Get a very young 16-18 year fatty with a cute face. Easiest best relationships ever and if you choose you can wife her when she loses some chub as you mould her to your will. She wont leave you until you turn into a disgusting slob.

You can find them working at fast food outlets. Do NOT try it with dating aite fat roasties, theyre corrupted slags. Just moonlight as a guard at kfc in bad part of town or something.

Attached: 1653727701659.jpg (756x752, 599.4K)

Why did this retarded nigger murder her if she was this attractive and had kids with him
What a stupid dumb nigger

Attached: 1651838705840.jpg (600x656, 74.83K)

>kids and mom with different last name than the guy
kek, divorce mom and new dad, of course the kids want nothing to do with him

inceldom is even striking the heart of marriages in the west. sad times ahead.

She refused to do anal