Aggressive Christianity

Christianity is under attack now by pagans just as it was under attack ten years ago by atheists. It's time for Christians to fight back. We've turned the other cheek once, which is all we're expected to do.

The time for aggression is near. Pagans should be burnt at the stake.

Attached: Burning at the stake.jpg (424x240, 18.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We've turned the other cheek once, which is all we're expected to do.
it's what your jew god told you to do

Christians cry out in pain as they strike at you.

A deep dive into Christian literature from comparable periods in history to determine whether the rationale from Scripture supporting violent resistance applies to current day is warranted. This is undoubtedly a time of heightened spiritual conflict, and so the expectation for all in the body of Christ is to get right spiritually first.

Will you take that deep dive, user?

The devil has turned people on this board into "pagans" to turn them away from Christ.

Not really. You are just a bunch of low IQ nigga.

My guess is the current pagan craze has the same cause as the New Atheist craze a decade ago: young people angry at their parents and rebelling against their parents' beliefs.

I am surely willing to take that dive. Do you have good literature on what the Christian fathers said about the use of violence to defend the faith?

go get'em !!!!

D
E
U
S

V U L T

Attached: deus1.jpg (700x5850, 833.79K)

Beautiful image, user. I love it.

Obviously you won’t find your answer here, but for some general direction: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence

May God The Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ guide your mind and pen into understanding on this issue.

Attached: 856A7CAA-C7F5-4C04-87B4-06736AE2E999.jpg (750x881, 639.11K)

I'm pretty sure when they did away with the Kekistani flag bot that used to repeat the same lines they replaced it with a bunch of bots that just reply with pictures and greentext what you said. I've argued with a few of them and I don't think they're real people, just advanced bots.
The Brazil flag one I'm not sure if he's a bot or not and the Swedish guy who posts anti-Christian threads non stop also makes Pro-Islam threads. Then there's the Honk Kong poster but idk anything about him.

Search 4plebs for the filename of an image, or the image dimensions, or a short phrase. You'll find that the anti-Christian posters are on this site exclusively to slander Christ.

Attached: Capture.png (935x783, 180.26K)

cool

now lets make it happen

much harder than making that infographic tho

Attached: danke.jpg (225x224, 7.52K)

That's an excellent prayer.

I'd argue that the "pagans" are atheists.

Attached: image0[1].jpg (1788x711, 288.99K)

Out of curiosity, why do you think today's "pagans" are in fact atheists?

>Le Abrahamic cult craves more blood again

Always mocking Abraham, who brought knowledge of God back to the world when it was lost.
As God told Abraham, those who bless him will be blessed, and those who curse him will be cursed.
You shall be cursed.

Read the image...

Most "neopagans" on this board are just leftypol shills trying to subvert right-wing ideology.

Bold statement from subverted cult about Gods and knowledge

>Don't touch jews
>Don't touch niggers
>Don't touch muzzies
>Don't touch any other significant threat
>Target goyim who had audacity to have non-abrahamic spirituality
Finally, after all that nonsensical anti-historic larp, a real christianity.

Attached: 1637199700756.png (1256x1190, 806.86K)

Bruh.

Attached: JewsThePlan1271.jpg (600x646, 155.03K)