Fucking Chinks

Are cruising for a bruising, intercepting and dropping flares and chaff near one of our sp... surveillance aircraft.

9news.com.au/national/chinese-fighter-jet-intercepts-australian-surveillance-aircraft-south-china-sea/e99a9d3e-8453-4f1d-ae01-130e6681d8f8

Attached: P8.jpg (295x171, 4.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Minor_Outlying_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they've been passing by here a lot recently too

What's up with Canada and Australia complaining at the same time about this?

I guess the chinks don't consider Australia and Canada much of a threat. I seen videos of them acting aggressive and harassing pinoys but then once an American plane shows up they act reserved.

Wtf flag is this?
Unacceptable

yeah what Island are you from bro?

What exactly is our military doing in the South China sea in the first place?
We need to tell Americans to fuck off and start antagonizing all their adversaries for no fucking benefit to Australia.

I don't give a shit if China is not a democracy, they are a major trading partner and we have no specific reason to antagonize them.
All the perceived damage done by China to Australia is actually organized by our own politicians, selling them land, granting them visas, etc.

It's a completely schizophrenic foreign policy that makes no sense. We should do the exact opposite: ban them from buying property and shit, but instead have good trade relations with them, and leave them the fuck alone in the South China sea.

America is a country that is going to turn into South Africa or Brazil, led by people like Kamala Harris. We should start finding new alliances right fucking now.

>t. Chang

>says americans
>not seppos

Fuck off chang, you'll be in a camp soon and all your assets will be recycled

rare
and not rare
AT THE SAME TIME

Just about all our trade goes through there so we patrol there and have always patrolled there, they're based at the Butterworth base in Malaysia that we have been operating since 1957. The Poseidon's are based there as a detachment of 92 wing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Minor_Outlying_Islands

Are you marooned?

Hey Wake Island bot did the Seychelles Geppetto make you too?

Attached: 1653368461800.jpg (846x960, 80.03K)

>Wtf flag is this?
>Unacceptable

When you wash your american flag with hydrogen peroxide releasing washingpowder by mistake.

lol mogged. you stupid convicts should be letting the mutts run these ops. cant you see the mutts are moving you to the head of the queue against the chinks like they moved the ukies against the vatniggers. literally doing the job of their kike overlords for them.

did the maori bull cum in your wife again

>South china sea

Aussie got lost and polite chinese aircraft showed him a way back home.

So you must be on Guam, they're trying their hardest to isolate Guam.

They're jam packed with electronic surveillance gear but can also be armed to the teeth, no wonder the Chinese no likey.

Its called south CHINA sea. Why were you there?

its called ukraine, why are you there?

he's not on guam or wake
wake shows as guam on Any Forums
guam has its own flag

Yes, by firing chaff into the engines.

>Borderland in Russian

Just patrolling.

China invading Aussies and Leafs and winning... I'd take that happening over me becoming a multi-millionaire over night.