What is a woman

Why didn't he mention that gender's definition was changed? It's the fundamental argument that there is a difference between sex and gender but that is bullshit. Gender is a synonym for sex and it always has been. The documentary was great but he never mentioned this. He was willing to talk about John Money but never mentioned that John Money was the one who forced gender to be "cultural".

Attached: 940ec71a-da3b-4801-a668-2d2b7cf1f4b4-medium16x9_ScreenShot20211130at3.46.31PM.png (648x365, 364.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
abigailshrier.substack.com/p/child-custodys-gender-gauntlet?s=r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's unnecessary when the bigger point of the documentary was to expose a wider audience to the insanity of transgenderism. Try saying "Gender and sex are different" to any normal non internet person and they'll just think you or the people that advocate for that are insane. It'd be like saying "Cats and felines are different"

He could have been more explicit on this point, but he does say that Money invented the term gender identity... implies that that is where the change was made to the language

When you have schools telling kids sex is one thing and gender is another, it's pretty important. Even the kike doctor said it when she was talking about John Money, not realizing she's trying to discredit the person who created her own definition of gender. It would be like discrediting Edgar Allen Poe for being a pedophile but never mentioning he was a poet.
It was said very quickly but never dwelled on. Your average person will walk away saying that there was some creepy tranny doctor who tortured kids.

In the grand scheme of things getting into the nitty gritty of the various arguments these people make isn't so important, it's more important to expose how dysfunctional they and their culture are and from then any normal person will assume their arguments are dysfunctional and incorrect as well (because they are)

The problem is that it isn't the nitty gritty. It is the argument. The argument is that sex is biological and gender is an identity. The argument shouldn't be that these people are crazy, it's that these people are crazy and they changed the definition of gender to force every single English speaker to accept their political view.

Pic related is the old definition before it was changed.

Attached: 000.jpg (854x770, 155.12K)

>The argument shouldn't be that these people are crazy, it's that these people are crazy and they changed the definition of gender to force every single English speaker to accept their political view.
Getting people to accept the first premise with automatically win them over to the second. When you're trying to convince people of anything, especially people that are new to a concept, it's better to keep shit short and simple. "These people are logically incorrect because of x, y and z" is less effective than "Look at this crazy man that think's he's a woman". We're talking about a normie audience here

Because he's an anti white kike trying to subvert the right. Engaging with the mentally ill for clout doesnt actually help the movement

Attached: image_2022-06-05_103416877.png (467x287, 21.61K)

I really wish he’d shave that fucking beard. At least trim it

Anyway how is the documentary? I’ve been crazy busy since it came out but saw the preview, looked fairly entertaining. It’s Daily Wire so obviously Lefties will blacklist it, maybe 1% of em will see it. Won’t change anyone’s minds. So don’t take it too seriously, it’s just there to be cathartic for the Right. If anyone still has functional critical thinking they’d already agree with the premise, if not, nothing will help them.

Just got done watching it with my wife, after 10 years of telling her what the fuck is going on and her slow getting more and more radicalized. On our way to bed she told me. Yes, if we find this happening to our kids I can slaughter the teachers. But, I'll have to beat her to thier houses. I live my nat soc wife

Lol nice find, DW is such a shithole embarrassment. They’re part of the Controlled Right which is why they get a platform to begin with, millions in sponsors, etc. The PTB really play this game pretty well, gotta hand it to them.

i thought the documentary did a better job showing how this cancer has spread to every aspect of our lives. Government, Medical industry, Drug industry, schools, corporations, sports, tv shows, news media. everything has been infected.

Attached: gay dictator.jpg (1280x720, 532.82K)

Anyone got a link for the movie?

I was absolutely outraged when the canadian dad got in trouble for "misgendering" HIS child

wtf leaves? You have cool weed laws, but shitty fag enabling bs and nogunz

Attached: nawmane.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

boys are still enforcing gender roles on the playground. we didn't really say anything about gender and shit to our son and let him do whatever he wanted. the other day he came home and said he didn't want us to send him with Frozen fruit snacks anymore because they are for girls.

you only need a few boys with based dads and they'll get the others in line and start ostracizing anyone who doesn't fall in

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

it's really good fren

Attached: 1476737860511.jpg (600x450, 52.5K)

The definition hasn't changed. It's the crazies telling normal people that the sky is green, or that circles are squares - and then make it their problem.

Fuck off and die.

shit happens in america too. this dad could do nothing but watch as a biased judge allowed his wife to put their son on hormone blockers

abigailshrier.substack.com/p/child-custodys-gender-gauntlet?s=r

The whole point is there are two sexes and the word gender doesnt mean anything, it is "whatever you want it to be".

>say gender is a social construct and has no definition
>encourage people to chemically and physically mutilate themselves to fit the physical definition of a women
Is this the tranny's paradox?