Imagine being a gas cuck

Not only are you paying insane prices but you also have to look at the general fatass ugly population on a daily basis. Gross.

Attached: 7DCB0C9C-4495-44CB-AC81-7FAC0EEA209A.jpg (500x784, 90.41K)

I still wear gloves to pump gas

She's always itching when she thinks no one's looking because she's too fat to keep herself clean down there. It's been like this so long for her, she forget what it's like to be clean and just accepts it. It surprises me how nicely done-up some of these chicks are, clothes and makeup wise. After a few hours out and about, the shit they can't fully get off them mixes with sweat and the rubbing action caused by walking spreads it all up and down the crack of their ass. I had two bigger coworker ladies I (physically) worked really close with. Both of them were at least a decade younger than me. By 3/4 way through the shift, I could smell that specific smell of a woman's sweaty puss and ass together. Even when they came back from a bathroom break, somehow the wiping couldn't fully make the smell go away. Just solid fucking gross all around.

Attached: 1629899300018.png (500x764, 493.93K)

>learning the specific scent morbidly obese people have
only in the us

What’s the alternative, oh wise one?

Collapsing the electrical grid in Minecraft

Bicycle you dumbass

Shoes

I have a fun car and I always carry hand sanitizer. Seethe more buspassfag

One of these days I’m gonna start running over your kind (in Minecraft)

Fucking disgusting. Wtf!

i sometimes catch people sniffing the gas and i feel second hand shame for them

>be liquid
>some retard on the internet calls you gas
Then what do you call actual gas cars and what goes in them, in order not to confuse those two things?

Mexico actually surpassed the U.S. as most obese country about 9 years ago. I live in the north of the U.S. Relatively cool up here. I can't even imagine how bad a sweaty fat Mexican woman smells in 90+ degree Oaxaca.

Attached: 1647201019525.jpg (374x419, 24.82K)

>Imagine not having a wifi cucked car that can be disabled with a cellphone.

Yeah, I’ll turn a 35-50 minute commute into one that is over 2 and a half hours while exerting myself and being exposed to the elements, dumbass.

Because you are retarded.
Almost nothing can survive in gasoline beyond synthetic microbes

Your effortposting is so cringe so I don’t know which subreddit you came from but you need to go back

Attached: 7F040086-153C-42D8-BE1D-AD781521E3BD.jpg (1000x846, 89.28K)

I think user is just grossed out about the ickiness of touching the actual pump. I just accept that grossness is part of life and I just wash my hands when I get to my destination and try to clean/detail my cars interior every now and then

Nigger, no one is spraying the gas pump handles with gasoline. Look at op's image, think about what I wrote, and fuck off back to pakistan.

Get a bike. It's the white man's choice

Not him but I bike 2x 30km every workday. A little exercise doesn't hurt, and neither do "the elements". Our weather isn't exactly the best but I still don't complain, mainly because I am not a complete faggot who is afraid of a little rain and wind. You are not made out of sugar (but you consoom plenty of it, probably, while driving)