Renaissance Fairs

Are they the next step in the future of white supremacy? Has this been a long fuse breeding ground of the alt right?

Attached: 86431FCA-E75D-4138-9820-6931265FC684.jpg (3264x2448, 3.38M)

Nah, they're usually Reddit as fuck.

Look at all the fat chicks

Renaissance fairs suck real hard now because of how fat and tattooed everyone is these days. The ones I went to as a kid were amazing compared to the garbage of today.

>alt right
Kys

Pretty much this.

It's for fat chicks to wear corsets

I bet every single nigger who attends these things get worshiped like a unicorn because they are so rare

Red Fairs are hotbeds of whoring and adultery from my experience.

I had a friend who was involved in them doing archery exhibitions and he started fucking a chick who he met at a fair, while "teaching her how to shoot a bow and arrow".

Guy was a fucking degenerate hipster (failed photojournalist with a rich doctor wife who he leeched off of while taking cosplay photos of local nerds as his "day job" when he wasn't doing the Renaissance Fairs circuit fucking around).

His latest lay got pregnant and his wife found out about it, through a chad type conservative dude who worked at the same fair that did blacksmith demonstrations. Apparently the doctor wife and the blacksmith had dated in high school and he snitched on the husband after finding out from another woman that my friend got his "apprentice" pregnant.

The blacksmith told the doctor wife and she confronted the whore, who confessed to the affair and how "he was going to leave his wife for her" since my friend wanted kids but his doctor wife had not been able to get pregnant yet in their three years of marriage.

My friend became livid that his side piece escalated shit on him, as his wife divorced him and fucked him over with no alimony and kicking him out with none of his nerd shit (including a MIB Fortress Maximus he had spent $1500 on) she had bought him over the years.

Adding to his anger, he then had to watch his doctor wife reconnect with her blacksmith chad conservative boyfriend (who he will only refer to as "That Men's Rights Activist" or "That Nazi Prick") and told all of his friends, or at least the ones who didn't leave him after he fucked up his life with his dick that "his wife was the one who had the affair and not him" as his pure cope to losing the life of a pampered doctor's husband for a hussy who's child she gave birth to had a shit ton of medical issues that bankrupted the couple, is that it was his WIFE that was committing the adultery and not him and that no one should note that the timeline he presented doesn't make sense as his kid was conceived BEFORE his ex started publicly dating the blacksmith.

k

Pic related next step future

Attached: D7FEABB3-4A98-4491-A98A-4351DD54D4BA.jpg (1170x477, 477.18K)

Replace aliens with jews and it instantly becomes perfectly accurate.

these idiots live in a fantasy world.

they would be nice if it was a place for interesting intelligent people who liked history, stayed in shape and knew how to converse and took pride in their appearance Sadly it's just an excuse for fat crass annoying people to meander around in costume. Its a depressing display of the current state of where white america is at nowadys. Corn syrup isn't a meme

Renaissance fairs are good places to find tradwives.

damn i wish i had a rich doctor wife
instead i have a poor single life

They're fun, saw literally one black person the entire day

You're being unfair

That's one too many

the amount of fat disgusting “white anglo” supposedly the master race tier americans is extremely disheartening.
every time i see a fat white person i get pissed.
being fat and disgusting is a lesser race thing

Ha ha fag

There's like 2 factions, the cosplayers who are redditarded as fuck and the guys who just want to fight with swords.
My buddies and I are the second type and we were all rugby players at college. Now we get drunk and fight in armor.

Kek

this is a long retarded story that should have ended with some kind of pun about the big black smith quenching his red hot iron in the trough of another man’s tears, or something.