My wife is German and I am American. There is no way in to the US as a foreigner without being a vaxnigger...

My wife is German and I am American. There is no way in to the US as a foreigner without being a vaxnigger. My options are to make her a vaxnigger or stay in this God forsaken hellhole known as Germany indefinitely and just hope that one day they stop requiring the vax.

They added COVID to the list of vaccines you need to get a green card but you can just claim religious exemption. Travelers don't have the right.

I just want to die.

Attached: _1O8iZrmC-WXWYyfATsTpQHaFO.jpg (474x334, 18.56K)

Enjoy your stay

What do you miss, exactly, wallmart? There are other countries you know

Why don't you just fly to Mexico, and drive through the border? You are an american citizen, and you go with your wife?

Or how about flying to the Bahamas, and boating to Florida? Is anyone checks papers at port? Ask a friend to rent a boat in Florida, have him pick you and waifu up, off the coast, and done.

Border checks are for poorfags. Also your wife is a whore, for marrying you mutt.

Look into other countries.

USA is a shithole. I would know, look at my flag.

Look into Romania and Panama

Hungary, Poland, Norway

These are places I would consider. I am not and never getting jabbed but If I had to leave I would go there

You can literally drive across the border from Mexico dude

kazakaria isn't a country though

Also, never take the vaxx.

The immigration laws are so ill enforced these days, why couldn't you just fly into the USA and just never leave?

Why would I raise a family in a foreign country away from everyone we know and where we don't speak the language of?

They now check at land and sea entry.

She's German and they're autistic about not breaking the law.

I hate you people so fucking much.

The airlines are required to collect attestation that you are vaxxed and you can bet your life German airline agents will ask and verify certificates before even letting you on board.

Hows the German flag fren. Nice huh?

have you considered mailing your wife to America?

You don't see it very often because flying the Bundes flag is something only Nazis do according to Germans

Leave her ass and come back.

why don't you just cross at the southern border with all of the other undocumented folx? everyone makes it sound like they let everyone in

>you can just claim religious exemption
Then start going to the church, nigger

Why not ask a friend to rent a seaside property, with boat stage, and rent a boat, pick you up at Bahamas, and drop you off at private property? There are plenty of private docks and stages in Florida, how are they checking who gets off where? If boat cubans managed it, what is your excuse?

That's only for the green card.

I'm not a coke smuggler so I don't have Caribbean runner contacts.

Rent a fucking boat, it's not difficult. Lazy piece of shit.

It is a three hour ferry from the Bahamas to Florida and I don't know how to drive a fucking boat and in your tiny ass landlocked country I bet you don't do much fucking boating yourself.

What the fuck do you mean rent a boat? Legitimate services will take you to a ferry terminal. So just go to the Bahamas and look for some nigger there with a boat to put my pregnant wife on? Are you fucking insane?

OP what if you built a stealth zeppelin and flew it to America yourself? that would probably work. I bet your wife would get hella wet too

Why do people hate this vax so much? Yes the medical organisation is bad. But this vax basically works. This is what was always said from the beginning and IF this is said it does so. Also safety. How ''''is'''' something else.

It kills doing something about the real issue.
It's true, something must be done about the medical organisation, but this works contrarily.

Attached: 067654.jpg (1660x934, 226.01K)

Go to Mexico and jump the border

He means have someone rent a house with a dock and rent a boat in Florida and have them come and get you then ride back. This is actually VERY common.

Rent a motorboat in Florida, same as holiday goers do, have a friend drive it to Bahamas to pick you up, and drive you two back, drop you off at a private property pier/dock/stage. Noone checks it. Absolutely noone, higher chance of coast guard interruption random check, than being noticed while you'd be dropped off.

I already suggested that, bro. I don't think OP is actually interested in any solutions because he keeps shooting everyone down. it's unclear why he made this thread
between you and me, I kinda think he's lying about all of this

dig a tunnel under the atlantic ocean

just fake the card in minecraft

Maybe take a step back for a second and consider that some people are fundamentally opposed to being treated like cattle. It doesn't matter if the needle was full of sugar water. People are attached to the idea that they have rights and they will not be infringed. This is war against the common man even if the injections are safe. (They're not.)

Attached: 1645039268187.webm (402x720, 909.49K)

ok