Celebrating pride at the factory

What should I say pride means to me?

Attached: IMG_20220604_233051185.jpg (3120x4160, 2.35M)

>Pride to me means compromising everything that is normal, natural, good, and right with the world to go along with lies, falsehoods, delusions, and perversions all so the anti-straight-white-male jewish meat grinder doesn't pulverize me and ruin my life

Write it and leave it right in the middle.

>pride for being "born this way"
>I'd like to be proud for being white, that's the way I was born

Pride is about outting people so we can punish them. That's what pride means to me.

Attached: waynebuff.jpg (800x800, 111.35K)

Pride is a sin. Being humble is a virtue.

FAGGOTS

Checked. I hate women so much it's unreal.

BUSTIN CHEEKS

Attached: big-herc.jpg (403x403, 28.68K)

>What should I say pride means to me?
I pride is about punishing my parents and making them look bad in front of their peers, I tell everybody I'm gay, actually I'm not I just wanna punish my parent that's what pride means to me.

Attached: FTxSOqXVsAEn_NI.jpg (2048x1536, 515.96K)

White pride world wide

Attached: 005.gif (569x518, 211.14K)

>What should I say pride means to me?

It comes before the fall.

Attached: Sodom celebrates LGBT history.jpg (960x736, 127K)

Pride is about being a totally annoying asshole for a whole month. That's what pride means to me.

Attached: 1654190689492s.jpg (250x250, 8.18K)

What does the scuffed hungarian flag signify though?

That is really funny thank you

hellfire

Anus

Buttfucking.
Act completely offened if they remove it.

Pride is about one of the worst cardinal sins.
Lucifer was punished for his pride, and fags are on their way to hell as well.

Or just put some gay pride stats up there.

Attached: gay pride stats.jpg (900x556, 118.44K)

Pride before a fall

FWIW, this is something I read the Chinese communist party would do in factories and places like that, especially in the 70's. As in "Write What The People's Revolution Means To YOU!" First, the HR minders go around asking people why they haven't left a note on the board yet. They gauge reactions and it's kind of a threat, you see. People that don't comment are assumed to be 'against the Revolution'. They're always in a public spot (not like a comment box) so the posting of notes and who posts them can be observed.

Attached: 1633420516678.png (500x889, 629.82K)

Bit prophetic. The end comes.

Attached: Pride-goeth-before-destruction-and-an-haughty-spirit-before-a-fall.-Proverbs-16-18.jpg (1280x720, 66.34K)

Proverbs 11:2 “When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.”

A slip into moral decadence leading to the normalization of predatory sexualization of children for profit.

It means I can identify as 3.141592653589793238462643 and not be persecuted.

Bugchasing, and grooming kids. Also, quit your cuck job. You're only serving the jew.

“Allah loves not the proud and arrogant”

“It shall be said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud.” (Surah az-Zumar 39:72)

Pride cometh before the fall.....

To me it specifically means anything not white and straight.

I like this

I'll do that on my next break

>”True equality is ambivalence.”