Stress factor

I have a situation. I know a fucked up so please dont make fun of me or tell me to kill myself. Basically I had the worst week at work and I am 143k in debt and I may need to sell one of my cars. I come home at 12 am and she wakes up and served my food, I hadnt eaten in 24 hours, so as I am eating my food, she asks me how was my day, I told her quote Stop bothering me while I am eating unquote and she says oh. She then starts talking about how she would like for me to spend more time and I absolutely go nuts and I said mean things to her like how I regret marrying her. She stands there and starts that stupid little girl crying and she leaves. This happened legit 30 minutes ago. I started playing GTA online just to relax but I feel tormented by what I did. Im only 20, all these stressors are killing me. And my job absolutely requires me to never be stressed

Attached: 0D196C93-6AAC-44A9-8CEE-64D06A17C8CC.jpg (1170x868, 780.25K)

Sounds tough to be a jew.

Kys memeflaggot

I’m not Jewish. I have a foreskin

You’re French…

how tf are you 143k in debt at 20? are you a cop who lost a civil suit?

The 143k in debt at 20 years old make it sound like you're American, but the 24 hours without eating means you can't be.

Lol. Well flight school and I have 3 cars (my parents paid for one)

Lmao shut up.

I'm sure you have a book of them pressed like flowers you sick fuck.

Stop being a little pussy emotional faggot.
Kill your gf, rape her corpse, then neck yourself to avoid punishment.
You literally can't lose, fren.

I happen to believe in god. (She’s really religious. Orthodox Christian)

IM AN ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN

go apologize and talk to her you absolute faggot
just say what you said in that post, to her

You think God cares if you rape and kill your gf?
Just do it bro. Ask for forgiveness after.

I know but I am not good at being vulnerable with her. Like I never say corny shit like “I love you” or “sorry” (I love her very much)

fucking do it, stop venting to random anons online and talk to your wife. you're acting like a bitch

at least try

Apologize wyte boi
Apologize to yo wyte bitch!

Attached: 1653381940321.gif (300x248, 963.31K)

What does that even mean

I says APOLLO JIZZ HWOITE BOI!!

>na mean
muh fuggin bix nood no cap bussin fr fr

you got fuckin married at 20? lmfao

19 actually

You sound like a pansy fuck with soft hands and a tiny dick. Go live on the streets if you think your life is so fucking hard, faggot. Debt isn’t real, and neither are any of your problems. Strip away the comfort from your life and you still have a heartbeat and a will to survive. I sincerely hope you suffer. Treat this post as a curse. Nigger.