Why is everyone acting so complacent right now when shit is getting worse at a high rate of speed...

Why is everyone acting so complacent right now when shit is getting worse at a high rate of speed? Are average people really that stupid?

Attached: 72438854.jpg (900x400, 29.88K)

The jab die off is happening, stores are empty only people remaining know that Jews Rape Kids.

>Are average people really that stupid?
Yes. Be awake enough to see the coming horror is half the fun

>We couldn't possibly fail, I can't imagine it
It was the same in Rome

No, I will not be the sacrificial lamb and I'm not going to fix your problems for you

Yup
>Maybe if I just go to sleep the problem will go away

Attached: 1654340594956.jpg (1024x820, 70.31K)

They injected nanobots through a vaccine and became cyborgs.

Boomers don't want to interrupt their retirement/laziness, but don't realize that if there's no country to be retired/lazy in, they won't have shit. Lots of people really think they can just ignore the problem and it will go away. Literal idiocracy tier shit.

Yes. If the media tells them everything is fine or that them not being able to afford food is actually a good thing, than that's how it is.

This week 4 people have died in my parent's village, they were in their 40's and 50's. They were all "healthy". All deaths were heart related, many has connected the dots to the jab but it's late I'm afraid.

Attached: 1651952024119.jpg (1111x1142, 235.71K)

Vaxxies are going to learn the hard way. We should make a vaccine version of “burn the coal pay the toll”

Take the vax learn the fax

Attached: BB026ECB-418D-48E7-933B-02328DF5D260.png (419x397, 162.6K)

>take the jab, get on the slab

What are you doing besides posting anonymously on a weeb board?

People are burnt out, having used up all their "give a shits" during the past twenty years of ceaseless bullshit.

what'll really bake you noodle is considering this as the result of a deliberate campaign to render citizens indifferent to the machinations of the government

Your average person is an NPC goy cattle. They will gladly chop their own head off and thank their masters for the privilege of dying for Israel/Disney/The UN.

Maybe the elites are right about the useless eaters.

whats really going to activate those almonds is when you realise that most people have some form of PTSD/brain damage from all psyops they've been playing

Fluoride. The electricity is still on. The internet still offers some refuge from clown world.

No, they're much, much dumber than you could have ever feared.

>Maybe the elites are right about the useless eaters.
They made more people into useless eaters. It's a fucking self-fulfilling prophecy.

Attached: hegelian dialectic explained.png (688x514, 653.59K)

>be american
>get the shot

whats really gonna get the marble joggin is when you realize that it simply is not possible to destroy the human spirit, and once irevokable, iredemable, undeniable, and blatantly obvious casus beli is forced into the fave of the vox populi they will chimp out.
will that fix anything?
problably not.

>be a coward kike/chink
>use a VPN

Boomer don't give a shit about you lgbtfoff k-pop listening comic-con faggets

Attached: 1654412386044.gif (390x252, 1.29M)

I've seen so many shitposts I didn't even notice the 'the' in between get and shot.

Get the shot or get shot!

whats going to really fry your egg, is when you realise this is all just a cycle as described in genesis, adam and eve. the struggle between a woman/eve/satan, and order adam

I wonder when workers will actually protest?

Boomers and genX do more activism than millennials and zoomers. Who do you think is putting up all the, I did that, stickers?

Which is good, there will not be riots nor mass looting. We shall flourish.

The government is just a system, it doesn't matter what they do if there aren't enough people to enforce their will

They fucked around and now they can't keep up basic infastructue

Attached: 20578740-20578740.jpg (900x506, 56.35K)

scorched earth if true