I'm thinking of applying for a job.
No low IQ nazi wignat shit.

Attached: canuck.png (680x650, 458.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocanadians.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any mosque will do.

If I lived in canada it would be my family

Join the most semitic organization then report back to us after each meaning.

I thought about that but I don't know if you actually get paid plus where I live the mosques are mostly full of nafris which I don't want to deal with.
I wish there was some kind of counter organization to B'nai Brith or something like that.

I heard the fighter's guild is looking for some new recruits

Canadian Association for Free Expression (CAFE).

I googled it but all I got was some video game stuff.

>The Canadian Association for Free Expression (CAFE) is one of a number of groups run by neo-Nazi and white supremacist Paul Fromm.
I said no low IQ nazi wignat shit.

Niggers skyrim my anus

Unironically the Canadian parliament. It’s literally all masons and jesuits and like one token black/brown

first u have 2 install morrowind, it is just part of the initiation, trust me user

eurocanadians.ca/

I'll check it out but I'm looking for a bigger organization that really pisses off the kikes, like a thorn in their back. One that they're always bitching about.
This organization I never heard of.

>I'm looking for a bigger organization that really pisses off the kikes
Honestly dude, good luck. No one gives a shit about "pissing off the kikes" except a few "fringe types."

Look for an intactivist group. I believe Canada has some pretty big ones.

>One that they're always bitching about
Well, they used to HATE Doug Christie (famous CDN free speech lawyer now deceased). Maybe see what groups he was involved with?

Yeah but I don't think you understand what I mean. I'm sure there are organizations that aren't directly trying to trigger jews but effectively it triggers them.
For example anything that supports Palestine triggers kikes but I don't know if I want to join a pro-Palestine org.

Not a bad idea.

I'll look into it.

probably a muslim organization lol

This is also what I'm thinking unironically.

Attached: Canadian imam.png (618x736, 474.27K)

the Pacific Northwest Spellbreakers Guild
is probably the most antisemitic in Canada.

Muslim orgs are two faced.
they cry about jews and do fucking nothing about them. they're as fucking useless as Christians.
none of them have even harmed a jew since they've arrived they're cucks and jew playthings.