Mystery Seychelles Flag Poster Solved? A.I. Experiment Revealed General #07

The mysterious Seychelles flag poster turned out to be a bot experiment ran by A.I programmer revealed on a YT vid. What are the political implications of a bot used for political purposes? Many people thought it was a Israeli JIDF psyops team, Indian click farmers using a VPN.

Will technology like this be used on other social media platforms in the coming years for political purposes? What about foreign adversaries? How will people be able to tell if they're having a political discussion with a bot, considering the fact that it fooled so many internet-savy Any Forums posters on here until it was finally revealed to be an A.I. bot by the author himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: 1654272849899.png (1176x608, 785.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zenodo.org/record/3606810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you people never seen a fucking vpn or a bot before?

Stop promoting this it’s gay and nobody cares anymore

Fuck off, Yannic Yid.

The A.I. model was trained on a dataset of 3.5 million posts from Any Forums from 2016-2019 collected by Cornell University, taking up to 2 weeks just to generate the model.

Attached: 1654272885070.png (1178x603, 543.31K)

VPNs don't work on Any Forums. They block them.

Forgot to post link to previous thread.

It fooled so many people that they couldn't even figure it out for days. No one could post concrete examples of the bot slipping. It generated comments just like the typical Any Forums poster..

Attached: 1654273122324.png (1171x618, 361.84K)

Oh, so North Koreans, Antarcticans and Vatican Citizens just post here on the regular huh?

People were not convinced that it was a bot early on and were even defending it in the early days, before its post rate was revealed.

Attached: 1654273339130.png (1171x599, 363.87K)

Well he said it himself here, that it's his test bot. So um, yeah? God morning, sunshine

Yeah, there's this thing called tourism and free-wifi.

KEK

what an ugly, bald mofo
he looks like a pseud, too
a smug libtard 110 IQ loser who thinks he's the smartest nigger on the planet for training a meme learning algorithm on outdated Any Forums post data
zenodo.org/record/3606810

He revealed himself and his experiment at the end. The code for it is even open source too, along with the dataset he used to train his A.I.

Attached: 1654273553683.png (1169x590, 400.82K)

No it fucking doesn't, stop shilling your shitty youtube channel. It's way too obvious that's a bot. If you don't have any brain cells left then maybe not

I hate this stupid faggot. He's like the average poster on HN. A total pseud. The only thing this feminized bastard does is virtue signal about his libtard values. He's a shell of a human being. A fake nigger. If he saw you bleeding on the street he'd look away and ignore you, and then go on twitter and post some hashtags. These niggers are everywhere in IT. Pseud niggers that are too low IQ to get a math degree, so they get a job as a professional Googler. Then they make a web "app" portfolio and get a job at FAANG where they make 300k a year to virtue signal on twitter.
I can do that too. I want to virtue signal. I can do that too. You think it's difficult?

He fucking posted that it is in fact a bot he's testing and anyone smarter than a nigger knew it's a bot. You bald motherfucker, leave at once, no one is impressed with your cum guzzling ai, all fucking fields

Yes it did. This guy didn't only run the Seychelles bot, he ran 9 other bots, and we only know of 1 A.I. bot. If people weren't fooled, how come his other bots weren't outed?

Attached: 1654279209586.png (1009x590, 69.92K)

Oh my good you Grammy faggot watch the video before opening your black cum only cum dumpster

I did watch it.